6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy friday!

i gotta get some work done today..

Me too. I took 1 breakfast breaks and 2-3 hour lunch breaks all week :unsure:

You on a semi vacation at work or something.

So my boss is out sick today and she wants a status on our projects....what do I say...I'm working towards getting another heart on VJ.

I don't have any projects...oh boy...maybe she is gearing the email toward my co-workers...I never know what they are working on...and quite frankly don't care to ask.

Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

Mawning Irie, I know your Hubby is Rasta, do you and your daughter eat Ital or only your husband?

sorry if you answered this before I haven't fully caught up yet :blush:

Louis and I do for the most part.... he is more strict than me.

Tierra eats what she wants. :-)

That's great, I asked because my Husband knows how I struggle with my weight and always changing my eating habits. also since he has been here he as gained 20 lbs! he is 6'5 but he now has a gut LOL. He said he wanted to cut out all of the meat and just eat healthy. I was raised vegetarian by my Mom but when I was out of the country either in Haiti or JA I ate everything and anything except pork (we both did ) LOL. So when I became a I distanced myself from the strict vegetarian diet and that is when everything when sour and I developed truly bad eating habits! Soooo I say all of this to say, I brought up an Ital diet to him and he agreed he could follow it but when we truly researched the book last night it is extremely strict, no salt, no chemicals, no flesh, no blood, no whites oil and meat. Fish must be less than a foot long. No shell fish or fish without scales. Rastafarians never cook in aluminum pots as it is said to leave traces of metal in the food that can get in your body and cook only in a clay pot.

Does your Husband follow the strict Ital diet or does he improvise at all?

MY Mother is Rasta but she does not follow the diet strictly and she just started my Hubby's locs and so now he wants to wants to embrace the Rasta lifestyle. I know I can do it because It wasn't hard being a vegitarian, but Ital is extremely strict.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

happy friday!

my lunch break was the whole day!

Finesse - have you moved up on your posting status?

It seems hard...but if there is a good conversation...especially a controversial on....sorry ladies...but the pages just fly by.

KK

Philly I'm ((((((((((waving)))))) ... I'm so CONGESTED it feels like my head is going to bust. I was fine until I went to my son's school, that's what I get for sitting on the floor with 80 kids trying to turn me into a pillow.

Lawny, I am waving back :yes:

Oh No, its the barometric pressure! I get the same way with the changes. Well at least today my allergies aren't bothering me.

LOL @ sitting on the floor with 80 kids trying to turn me into a pillow.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

Mawning Irie, I know your Hubby is Rasta, do you and your daughter eat Ital or only your husband?

sorry if you answered this before I haven't fully caught up yet :blush:

Louis and I do for the most part.... he is more strict than me.

Tierra eats what she wants. :-)

does the food make you feel healthier?

Shemmy....I'm still waiting on the food list... :whistle:

It's on the floor in the back my car :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
happy friday!

my lunch break was the whole day!

Finesse - have you moved up on your posting status?

It seems hard...but if there is a good conversation...especially a controversial on....sorry ladies...but the pages just fly by.

KK

yes, imma senior member now!

Mornin everyone!

Hey Reg, You going to Odunde?

Hey Philly! ea8af959.gif

Wasn't there just talk about forgetting what day it was. Well today I forgot it was casual Friday. :bonk: I had been waiting for Friday all week and then it finally comes around and I forgot. So I’m here in my bz suit (jacket and all cause it’s dreary out) and the rest of the office is casual…guess my mind is already in JA. :yes: Now can we please hurry up and get the rest of me there! :dance:

Hey Miz J,

LOL please don't tell me you have on a suit and everyone else is in jeans? Don't feel bad I have done that before too :wacko:

Haaa JA soon come for you :thumbs:

Are you going to Odunde? we must link and talk about Feb :star:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's great, I asked because my Husband knows how I struggle with my weight and always changing my eating habits. also since he has been here he as gained 20 lbs! he is 6'5 but he now has a gut LOL. He said he wanted to cut out all of the meat and just eat healthy. I was raised vegetarian by my Mom but when I was out of the country either in Haiti or JA I ate everything and anything except pork (we both did ) LOL. So when I became a I distanced myself from the strict vegetarian diet and that is when everything when sour and I developed truly bad eating habits! Soooo I say all of this to say, I brought up an Ital diet to him and he agreed he could follow it but when we truly researched the book last night it is extremely strict, no salt, no chemicals, no flesh, no blood, no whites oil and meat. Fish must be less than a foot long. No shell fish or fish without scales. Rastafarians never cook in aluminum pots as it is said to leave traces of metal in the food that can get in your body and cook only in a clay pot.

Does your Husband follow the strict Ital diet or does he improvise at all?

MY Mother is Rasta but she does not follow the diet strictly and she just started my Hubby's locs and so now he wants to wants to embrace the Rasta lifestyle. I know I can do it because It wasn't hard being a vegitarian, but Ital is extremely strict.

WOW. What kind of fish can they eat?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

:thumbs:

well i know ya'll don't like to post publically too much w/ all the drama that happens.. but ya'll better answer my pm's!!!.. i can imagine even Roger's visit will have me CLIMBING DI WALLS w/ frustration!

Ha ha. I answer EVERY PM I get.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh look, u forgot iriecat.. di prodigal daughter

nuh feel no way japrincess.. ur time come and u be old like kimmy too :rofl::rofl:

hey I am #2 for Lucians!! LOL... gotta start posting more and get ahead of my girl LuciansGirl!

Yep it's really me. Doing really well over here. Life is great :D

Hi JG, Shemmy, Quans and everyone else. Glad to see the yardie thread is alive and kicking and you all are holding down the fort.

Is that Iriecat I see?! Hey girl!

Hi! Glad to know you are doing well!

Isn't Lucian's Girl a big talker? I see her everywhere. You might have a challenge there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oK...look how mi summon di "vets" an mi miss dem

YAADDSSS CAN U FEEL MY SQUEEZE :)

HEY DEN..HOW THE HECK R U..GOOD LUCK ON UR STEP DAUGHTER INTERVIEW

HEY ALL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.