SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever thought possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

So true. :thumbs:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
bye for now everyone..

i'll be back tonite when i get up to use di bathroom....

yes.. little bear..follow my words, u soon find the path to "nuffheartdem"

:rofl:

:rofl: "nuffheartdem" :rofl: Woooooohiiiiieeeeeee :crying:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
arent u glad it Friday :dance::dance:

Sure am! Morning, all. I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm clock rang, so guess I'm ready for this day to get going!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=155kod3&s=5

BRUTAL!

What was the story Bunz - Was she really dead???

mawnin TL; I thought they said she wasn't, but was knocked out or faking it

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=155kod3&s=5

BRUTAL!

What was the story Bunz - Was she really dead???

mawnin TL; I thought they said she wasn't, but was knocked out or faking it

Well I could see how she could be knocked out - he landed right on her freakin head!!

Good Morning Good Morning

Congrats to Roxie and hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning.

It is DOWNPOURING here and I really could use some heat and sun...Maybe tomorrow.

We had that all night long Cat.....the rain has stopped and sky is starting to brighten ever so slightly...

I'm sure looking forward to the weekend. Sus, I'm still trying to talk A into seeing Culture tomorrow night. :whistle: I even tried by telling him they may have some yard food there!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

TL; when the start that ####### up at a club we leave. In 2007 I was in Pier One in Mobay celebrating my birthday and this guys were running through the clubs with girls wraped around their waist. I was like ####### is going on Marcel grabbed me but it was too late one of the EDIATS trips, so now the girl is in the bar area and the guy is flat on his face with a busted lip...DUMBA$$es that's what I say. Back in the day we never behaved liked that in a club or dancehall...NEVAH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
OK THE LIST OF "OLE" FOOTS

JG

KIMMY

QUANNA

SHEMMY

KK

JALOVE

CLAIRE

ENGLISH

SUS

FINESSE

who mi a figet

Brownskin on enough to include.

Waving!

:wow: Newby here learning from the vets. I tell you they put out a call and they show, talk about the connection.

Brownnskinn - Your stepdaughter is in my prayers. :thumbs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeline
We had that all night long Cat.....the rain has stopped and sky is starting to brighten ever so slightly...

I'm sure looking forward to the weekend. Sus, I'm still trying to talk A into seeing Culture tomorrow night. :whistle: I even tried by telling him they may have some yard food there!

You can tell him that they are really worth seeing - I actually think that Kenyatta has a better voice than his father did - And he's coming into his own now, and starting to mix some dancehall and other stuff into his father's music.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

SORRY LADIES

But dont u just hate it when ppl skin up their dutty face at ur food and ask whats that? I HATE that. I wanted to cuss her so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOoooooohhhhh I hate that! That is one of the rudest things in my opinion. Or someone offering you food and you say I don't like that stuff or I hate that. Can't you just say no thanks and move on. Don't people realize that comments like that only prove that you have not been anywhere besides the block you were born? I have this extra, extra, extra fluffy girlfriend who always makes these comments and prefaces it with "I am a picky eater" I keep reminding her that everyone can tell she is obviously eating something. :yes: That's just my two cents.

Shaunsgal...u don't beat around the bush huh...just straight...

Congrats Roxie ....blessings!

What a great picture!!!

Jawi....may your recovery bring you health and long life! you are loved by so many.

Shaunsgal...good info, i'm checking this out.

my VJ: we have never received a second interview after having to cancel at the last moment (5-5)....still waiting, it's been a misery....still waiting for his medical release....it's a big worry.

We had problems getting his non-impediment..so slow!!! deliberate stalling seems to be the regular tactic of the bureaucrats. went twice to kingston to pick it up.

I applaud everyone who moves forward....can't help but be envious. :hehe: culture1

Wishing ur SO a speedy recovery...and a successful interview.

mawning ladies

arent u glad it Friday :dance::dance:

Heck yeah...I gave myself a pep talk this morning:

I said "Kim...get up now because tomorrow you can sleep until whatever time you want"

I said to self " You know..your right...I might as well get up...get the day over...and enjoy tomorrow."

Crazy..I know.

philly.. GOODNIGHT.. mr philly say NO YAAD huh .. guess ya guh dutty wine inna ya garden mygyal!!

Hey Quanna LOL you got me rolling! trust mi I guh hard mi gyal LOL

Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxxxxxxxx. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

:star: Congrats Rox! :star: I know you are soooo happy!

Ladies; Jawi's is out of surgery and in recovery doing well. Praise God.

I'm so pleased to hear this, she was on my mind last night :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Happy Friday Ladies! Whagwaan?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.