So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damien told me last weekend that he was starting to get bored. I spoiled him by taking him everywhere for the first few years. Guess I gotta keep it up :huh: I'm making a new list as well. Also told him he has to come up with ideas as well...can't think of everything all the time.

For those in the DC area - do you know any futbul (sp) games on the weekends?

Shem, you might have to come on my side of town. The bob marley, dennis brown and garnnet silk toruments are about to come up. I have to wait to hear from some people, I use to know all the schedules since my ex is a coach, but mi naw ask im nutin. Soon as I get the info I'll send it to you.

Thanks. He used to play at Andrews with other Caribbean men but it wasn't the same. I'm sure he is willing to drive to your side...please let me know.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thats right 1luv..

u finally got a sister in the stepmom club!! how are things w/ ur likkle girls.. u have all girls right?? ready for school to be out?? any summer plans??

The girls are great. They are going to summer camp and they cannot wait.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well i do have it better then him but not better then you sus lol but im sure hard wrk and dedication will get me there, what worry me is that i am not well off sometimes i get fustrated taking care of myslef, i asked him what do he want to do when he gets here and he said he wants to continue music and his clothing designing which granted they are both really good, but i know that is not going to fly off just like that in NYC i try to explain to him i dont wanna be a admin i wanna be a event planner but i have to do what i have to do to pay the bills right now, i cant have him just doing the entrepreneurship or going to school i dont wanna crush his dreams but i do want him to be realistic...

Ha newly I want to be the same thing too. Girl I want you to one day be watching tv and see my name in lights. I'll be the event planner for the starts and it will take you years to be able to book me because I'm so highly wanted... lol No but I do want to be an event planner another one of my sayers and non dooers...

Whoo don’t you ladies love how I just make up words…lol

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

just back from lunch.. thanks for the inspirations LOL

nat di dancing queen know where to EAT and DANCE!!!

dave and busters was def on the list cuz i LOVE to play.. its actually this place called Speed Zone that has mini golf, go karts, and arcade games.. i always enjoy that.. i wanna go to a water park too, LOVE THEM.. wish i could get tickets to some sporting event, maybe even the rodeo??

Timeline
thats right 1luv..

u finally got a sister in the stepmom club!! how are things w/ ur likkle girls.. u have all girls right?? ready for school to be out?? any summer plans??

1 luv.. i like ur new hairstyle.. is it a sew in?? i think that is what i want to do next.. i will be weavealicious like philly..

Filed: Timeline
thats right 1luv..

1 luv.. i like ur new hairstyle.. is it a sew in?? i think that is what i want to do next.. i will be weavealicious like philly..

mi ave a question, ow unu manage wid weave innah Jamaica

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well i do have it better then him but not better then you sus lol but im sure hard wrk and dedication will get me there, what worry me is that i am not well off sometimes i get fustrated taking care of myslef, i asked him what do he want to do when he gets here and he said he wants to continue music and his clothing designing which granted they are both really good, but i know that is not going to fly off just like that in NYC i try to explain to him i dont wanna be a admin i wanna be a event planner but i have to do what i have to do to pay the bills right now, i cant have him just doing the entrepreneurship or going to school i dont wanna crush his dreams but i do want him to be realistic...

Ha newly I want to be the same thing too. Girl I want you to one day be watching tv and see my name in lights. I'll be the event planner for the starts and it will take you years to be able to book me because I'm so highly wanted... lol No but I do want to be an event planner another one of my sayers and non dooers...

Whoo don’t you ladies love how I just make up words…lol

girl i been sitting on this for the longest i am going to start taking courses at NYU all my friends tell me i need to do it i got a name and everything im scared of weddings thou too much pressure!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
LOL I am a summer person too, HATE winter with a PASSION!

Me too!

Me three!!!!

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

I guess that is why they say be careful for what you ask for.. Umm he may be chatting to much but I see a certain someone doesnt even try to hang up that phone....lol

Timeline
thats right 1luv..

mi ave a question, ow unu manage wid weave innah Jamaica

wha ya mean.. ca ie so hot?? girl u put it up or something, ie doan really bodda me.. personally, i don't do weave in ja, cuz i don't like the frizziness after it gets wet, BUT if i was gonna stay out of the water .. i could rock an updo or ponytail.. or just get the REAL EXPENSIVE hair like the celebrities lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.