SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxx, Kingston. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

This message is unclassified based on the definitions provided by E.O. 12958

smiley-happy066.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

i had to pull a JAPrincess and bring out the special smileys

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

goodnight ladies i am heading to sleep got to work early tomorrow

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
every one that had children in a previous relationship

Is ur current relationship the 1st one after u separated from ur ex? why are they "concerned". Don't get me wrong. I would be a maniac too if my children all of a sudden have another woman in their lives to confuse the heck out of them in regards to mommy and daddy relationship.. BUT do u guys see where I'm going with this?

Wow ladies some of you have gone thru and are going thru some hell with these EXs. I guess I should not complain. My ex is too lenient with Jah and just lets her do anything she wants, but otherwise we get along great. We live next door to each other and I get along well with his live-in girlfriend. So far there has not been any glaring problems between my hubby and my ex. They borrow each other's mechanic tools, etc. and take turns mowing the lawns. I pray to God it remains this calm because the alternative will not be an option for me--living next door and all.

wow

well if that's what it takes....make it work!

upherebl.gif

same here!..roger would much rather chill at home.. i like sumfest more for dancehall night of course and the parties that go on around mobay during the fest..

when we met it was sumfest week and he tried to talk me out of going to wacky wednesday cuz we were hitting it off so well.. i was like I DONT THINK SO!!

OMG...Ryan tried to presuade me to miss Ladies Night at the Jungle to walk the beach with him....Nope..I couldn't do it..I had waited the whole week to get in FREE. He followed me to the Jungle...haha

Timeline

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=155kod3&s=5

BRUTAL!

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
dwl @ bunz and wakey...

what is dwl? dying with laughter, dancing with laughter, don't write letters, down with lawny, don't want lungcancer?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
SORRY LADIES

But dont u just hate it when ppl skin up their dutty face at ur food and ask whats that? I HATE that. I wanted to cuss her so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOoooooohhhhh I hate that! That is one of the rudest things in my opinion. Or someone offering you food and you say I don't like that stuff or I hate that. Can't you just say no thanks and move on. Don't people realize that comments like that only prove that you have not been anywhere besides the block you were born? I have this extra, extra, extra fluffy girlfriend who always makes these comments and prefaces it with "I am a picky eater" I keep reminding her that everyone can tell she is obviously eating something. :yes: That's just my two cents.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
All kidding aside, you guys think the hard part was the filing and waiting. I promise you these women on here will be of more value to you after he gets here then you ever though possible.

Just cause you don't read it in public, does not mean there isn't some well needed advice being given every single day on here. Always remember you are not alone no matter what you are going through. Someone has been there done that and survived.

you can say that again..

Amen to that!

event.png

Timeline
Thompson;

I spoke to beautiful (I think that's her name) today, she's in Jamaica and they were asking me about the visa fee, I told them to go to NCB and the people them there didn't know what she was talking about. I told her don't worry, she have an early interview tomorrow and you can pay it there (they may be pissed), but I'm hearing too many people say that NCB is not familar with the process. Did they change something? The same thing happened with my husband's friend, but I told him to go back into the back and ask for the manager.

Thompson, I think NCB is just for payment for the online appointment service they began late last year. The visa fee has always been paid at the embassy if I am not mistaken.

Let me see if I can find the article about the NCB thing:

Here goes. I hope this helps.

Persons applying for a non-immigrant visa at the US embassy in Kingston will as of today be able to apply for the service through the call centre or through a new website.

Last week the embassy announced new measures, which it said, would ensure that applicants get an interview in a timely manner.

A fee of US$10 will be charged for the online appointment service.

The embassy says appointments can be made at www.usvisa-jamaica.com.

Meanwhile, the embassy says applicants will be allowed an eight-minute call time to obtain visa information and to schedule an appointment through the call centre.

$US13 will be charged for this service.

Persons can access this service by calling 1-800-572-7780.

The embassy says as of today the National Commercial Bank (NCB) will begin to collect the payment for the telephone visa appointment schedule.

It says NCB will only accept the payment in Jamaican currency

event.png

Timeline
Shaunsgal, that sounds like that tv show with Reba McEntire. I didn't know that happened in real life.

OMG. I never thought about that. That is sooo funny. I had a step monster who did not want any of my dad's other children around "her house" so I still have a somewhat of a strained relationship with my father, which he is working to mend so I vowed to make it work for my daughter no matter what. So far so good.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Shaunsgirl! And I give you a lot of credit for making things so smooth between you and your ex for the sake of your daughter! He mustn't be all bad of a guy because I know some men that women try to make it work for the kids and there is just no working with them.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Roxie ....blessings!

What a great picture!!!

Jawi....may your recovery bring you health and long life! you are loved by so many.

Shaunsgal...good info, i'm checking this out.

my VJ: we have never received a second interview after having to cancel at the last moment (5-5)....still waiting, it's been a misery....still waiting for his medical release....it's a big worry.

We had problems getting his non-impediment..so slow!!! deliberate stalling seems to be the regular tactic of the bureaucrats. went twice to kingston to pick it up.

I applaud everyone who moves forward....can't help but be envious. :hehe: culture1

Culture1st[/font]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies !! I miss chatting with you all in the evenings...i wrk during the days so when i come on una gone to bed !!

Hope everyone is doing well...Blessings to my yardie fam...congrats to all the good news..interviews..travel plans..and prayers for jawi on a speedy recovery !!

Roxie : Congrates on your interview !!

Hey Thompson ! Girl i knw your going thru alot right now..i'm saying my prayers for u girl..and dont worry this will be over soon and it will all be worth it !! and soon you'll be helping me out girl..lol so be prepared !!

GoodNight Yardie fam !! lots of love !! xoxo

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.