SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't think it's these, but thanks for responding so quickly

Thompson, PM the ones who have recently interviewed - your post is gonna get lost in the chat, lol Sorry, I don't know the answer either -

anybody been to rebel salute?

Thanks! I just PM'd Dillion

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

That's awesome! How much vacation do you get/year? This year mine "jumped" from 2 weeks to 3 weeks... but even that 3 weeks is hard to stretch.

I get 4 plus weeks a year for vacation and 2.5 weeks for sick, but I want to save my leave to use for maternity leave.

Are you pregnant? No going around the bush...I just came out and asked. Don't bonk me too hard.

Kimmy u baxide...

No, KK; I'm not pregnant, but mi no wah exhaust mi leave, so mi a save eeh.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Thompson;

I spoke to beautiful (I think that's her name) today, she's in Jamaica and they were asking me about the visa fee, I told them to go to NCB and the people them there didn't know what she was talking about. I told her don't worry, she have an early interview tomorrow and you can pay it there (they may be pissed), but I'm hearing too many people say that NCB is not familar with the process. Did they change something? The same thing happened with my husband's friend, but I told him to go back into the back and ask for the manager.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Portland mi did a try link you by e-mail, but mi type it wrang...send me e-mail please -- I hope u still have the address

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thompson;

I spoke to beautiful (I think that's her name) today, she's in Jamaica and they were asking me about the visa fee, I told them to go to NCB and the people them there didn't know what she was talking about. I told her don't worry, she have an early interview tomorrow and you can pay it there (they may be pissed), but I'm hearing too many people say that NCB is not familar with the process. Did they change something? The same thing happened with my husband's friend, but I told him to go back into the back and ask for the manager.

Thanks Trelawny!!! I'm so glad we aren't the only ones. I'm just going to do that..explain he tried to pay and they said he needed more paperwork, but weren't clear on exactly what, so can we just pay it now. This process is soooo messed up!! From Nat waiting atleast 3 months after me for her NOA2 when she only applied like 10 days laters to the simple task of paying the visa fee. UGH!!!!!!!

This really eases my mind though so thanks a million!!!

Thompson;

Thanks Trelawny!!! I'm so glad we aren't the only ones. I'm just going to do that..explain he tried to pay and they said he needed more paperwork, but weren't clear on exactly what, so can we just pay it now. This process is soooo messed up!! From Nat waiting atleast 3 months after me for her NOA2 when she only applied like 10 days laters to the simple task of paying the visa fee. UGH!!!!!!!

This really eases my mind though so thanks a million!!!

u'r welcome...at my interview a year ago I saw many people paying there fees there that were K-1, but the people at Window A were not happy, but what the hell do they have a CASHIER's window for....cho mi hate it when dem give people di runround.

Are you going to the interview?

tep aff a mi name

Ladies; Jawi's is out of surgery and in recovery doing well. Praise God.

tep aff a mi name

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxx, Kingston. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

This message is unclassified based on the definitions provided by E.O. 12958

Good day:

Your husband has been scheduled for a visa interview on July 7, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. On June 11, we mailed an appointment letter to him at xxxxx, Kingston. If he does not receive the letter by June 29, he can come to the Embassy on June 30, at 1:30 p.m. to collect a duplicate letter.

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

Thank you JESUS!...

Roxie; u live too far so si one cybah hug here ((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat break up your replies when you post. You will get more heart so. Everyone seems to want more hearts...lol

Once I hit one heart, I quit trying. I did the math and it would take 3 months of posting just over 10 posts/day to get another heart. But I need to reduce my hours on here so I can get more done at work. Just found out yesterday that after 4 months of not having one, I'm getting a supervisor next week. Time to up the productivity [even more]!

Thompson2B, things are sounding quite stressful for you! Hope it all works out.

RoxcieJoe, congratulations! Are you heading there for the interview?

Trelawny, thanks for the update about Jawi. Glad to hear she's doing well.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Heyyyy Yaads, hope you're back to STAY! Missed you!

Congrats Roxcie!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good day:

Regards,

Visa Unit

Consular Section

US Embassy

Kingston, Jamaica

misc_dancingfruit.gif WOW, CONGRATS ROXCIE!!! misc_dancingfruit.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.