SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q - guess what?

mi home now and i forgot I have wireless connection now so mi can sit inna mi backyard on vj! i'm gonna get my heart

the student has now surpassed the teacher! :rofl::rofl: i can't wait till i get me some internet at home, i will feel sorry for my children.. mama WHO????

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Smaddi ring mi up an sey dat mi need fi log back on an check in wid alla yuh cause yuh chat bout vets an all dem tings an mi ears did a ring…so here mi be :D

So how is everyone? Long time…hope everyone is doing well.

Yaads wah gwaan! hope all is well with u and the fams.

Hey luv! I am good...glad to see you doing good. Love the av picture :thumbs:

Timeline
Q - guess what?

mi home now and i forgot I have wireless connection now so mi can sit inna mi backyard on vj! i'm gonna get my heart

the student has now surpassed the teacher! :rofl::rofl: i can't wait till i get me some internet at home, i will feel sorry for my children.. mama WHO????

man Quana, I don't know what VJ was like before you, and I'm gald I don't :luv::rofl::luv:

((((Quana)))) :rofl: Mamma WHO :rofl:

Timeline
SIGHHHHH sumfest??? will i ever see u again?????

I haven't been to sumfest in 2 years :crying:

Hush (((hugs))) I have never even been :crying: I just live through youtube videos :blush:

We're going to ATI this year :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q - guess what?

my son came home from school, grabbed his bike and took off to find his friends...

SORRY LADIES

But dont u just hate it when ppl skin up their dutty face at ur food and ask whats that? I HATE that. I wanted to cuss her so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Luv

YESSSSS Mi swear I wanted to box this sales ooman at work right inna ar face! I was eating goat and she came over to my desk and str8 turned up her nose and said What is that? Now I am always professional at work with my work voice but, I had to tell ar move weh from mi ooman! She said excuse me? :lol::devil: but she walked away like :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hush (((hugs))) I have never even been :crying: I just live through youtube videos :blush:

I am jealous :blush: The mr isn't in to anything like that AT ALL so I will probably never go in my lifetime. Now if some really old school reggae people came back from the dead and had a concert we would be there :rofl: I would like to go to Sumfest or ATI sometime just for the experience...not sure if it would be my scene but it would be interesting I am sure.

Timeline
Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

I need some help!! My SO went to NCB to pay the visa fee and brought his interview letter and they said he needed something else? I called NCB and couldn't get a clear answer but it sounds like he needs to fill out a form online? Does anyone know what we need to do? I'm freaking out because the interview is Monday.

Also, he went to pick up his no impediment, which we orderd in early May and they said it was in Kingston? Didn't anyone else run into this?

Are any of these DS forms them?? Sorry, wish I could be more help...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;page=examples

Quanna don't get me started! I long to see mi bredda and get to Sumfest. Hubby seh him nuh wanna guh a yaad none dis year :rofl:

I am now at home while my curry chicken and rice ah cook. :dance:

Hey 1 Luv, Hubby is cooking saltfish and bean yam banana and dumplin. :yes:

I'm on my way now!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
I am jealous :blush: The mr isn't in to anything like that AT ALL so I will probably never go in my lifetime. Now if some really old school reggae people came back from the dead and had a concert we would be there :rofl: I would like to go to Sumfest or ATI sometime just for the experience...not sure if it would be my scene but it would be interesting I am sure.

:lol:

He doesn't even like Beres Hammond or Burning Spear?? :blink:

:dance:

Timeline

:lol: I liked the Sumfest. Now, I'm kinda scarred of ATI...our hotel is almost to the end of the beach just in case. It may be too wild for me :unsure: We'll see. Either way, I'll be in JA on the beach :dance: .

Timeline

same here!..roger would much rather chill at home.. i like sumfest more for dancehall night of course and the parties that go on around mobay during the fest..

when we met it was sumfest week and he tried to talk me out of going to wacky wednesday cuz we were hitting it off so well.. i was like I DONT THINK SO!!

Timeline
my "vets" wasn't it kinda like "ole" times today? it felt so to me LOL ( 2nd time saying that)

Yes it felt like old times. That's why I have been logged on all day :whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am now at home while my curry chicken and rice ah cook. :dance:

i want some

are u cooking it with alot of pepper?!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.