Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay since we got some vets older than me on here .. jg, kimmy, do u mind telling me ur 1st day/night/week w/ SO.. did ya'll chill, tour the city, have a big party???

girl...tour weh!! RIGHT inna di house..

okay,okay.. so the consensus is.. nothing wrong w/ staying in di house and... uhhh touring :devil:

alrighty ladies.. i don't feel so bad now.. i didn't want roger talking to some others and thinking i gave him the shaft his first week here and held him hostage LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Assignment: I need all of you to post more photos from your trips to Jamaica, so that I can view them and pretend I'm in Jamaica.

Where would you like me to post Nat?

Facebook

Woiee - I finally caught up from the old thread and the new!! I can't remember what I was going to say but I do remember for Nat - you can watch JA tv on the net - go to jumptv.com. Anthony watches JA news every night from CVM. You can also get TVJ for a subscription of like $7.95 per month. I'm going to do that for father's day. Anyway, you should be able to find the Digicel Rising Stars on it.

Congratulations on the approval!

Also, thanks for the info on jumptv. I'll definitely look into that when I get home today.

Question: Has anyone had an infopass appointment before? If so, did you get any useful info? My congressman's office called me and suggested that I schedule an infopass appointment, as I'd get much more immediate feedback than if I waited for USCIS to get back with them. But the place is 40 minutes from my job, so that's far to drive if I won't get any info that I don't already know.

Nat - I always recommend going in person to USCIS instead of calling. If there is one near you. We've made lots of trip to Baltimore. They knew us by name :whistle: They were extremely helpful. Example - we waited a long time for an AP and another EAD on a Thursday. They looked it up and the service center haven't even looked at our application. The officer put in a reques and they were in our mailbox the following Monday. It won't hurt.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
shemmy ya knoa i know u playin!!! .. and u say the mall, and i was thinking that.. i just don't know which one?? lol.. i don't go to the mall or if i do, its in and out.. i hate crowds and am not a shopper.. i really don't know the "cool" places to show him in dallas LOL.. mek mi go on tripadvisor :rofl::rofl:

I plan on putting together such a list at work today... of all the places in Houston to take Steven once he gets here.

I can't believe that you, Ms Dancing Queen, doesn't know of good places to go in Dallas. :huh:

Some places on my list include Dave & Buster's, some sort of amusement park that has go-karts, a ton of restaurants within walking distance of where I live, but that I've never tried, ice skating @ the Galleria, rollerblading, bowling (he's never been bowling), movie theater (he's never been to the movie theater). Poetry clubs, jazz clubs, Club Riddims...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Actually, just go to my website http://tara956.zenfolio.com/ and click on the Jamaica album!

Sus, I LOVE DSC_3199. Looks like JaEng caught you two in a joyful, private moment.

JaEng, I like what you did with those last few shots in their album. And the entire Jamaica Landscapes album is :wow: especially b22 & b28. Thanks for sharing.

Ja.. Your pictures are AMAZING...

Timeline
JA PRINCESS wha ya deal wid??? cross ur fingers.. we might get the ticket today i will pm all of u to tell u di date, cuz me tink mi ave a lurker :unsure: , its been 5 mnths UGHHHH

so i gotta get my partying out ya'll, roger im nuh like ie :wub: .. imma go HARD next couple of weeks.. yuh nuh see?? BASHMENT everyday!!!!

he always said he wanted to go ice skating so that will be a definate plan.. i will try to think of all the stuff ive seen my VJ sistren do when their SO come and come up w/ something.. i am really not good at that kind of stuff..

I know you are too happy! What makes you think you have a lurker? Did they say something/do something? You know I will fight! LOL

i know u got my back.. the statement was made.. i know u on ur lil "international site".. :blink:

but "duppy knoa who fi frighten"!!!! mi nuh cyare.. it is what it is..mi nuh war wid duppy..

Eeehhhnnn? Pon FB or VJ?

the ex girl... i don't know what he mean, last week he said that to me and i was like, "WHA???" he wouldn't explain.. he always throws things out and won't tell me what he means.. i never know if he really knows stuff, or jus trying to get me to tell him stuff by ACTING like he know.. its CRAZY GIRL!!!! he always talking bout he got "connections" here and there and he is a friendly person, never met a stranger so i know he does have a lot of friends..

i could be paranoid, but i just don't put nothing past that one!

shemmy ya knoa i know u playin!!! .. and u say the mall, and i was thinking that.. i just don't know which one?? lol.. i don't go to the mall or if i do, its in and out.. i hate crowds and am not a shopper.. i really don't know the "cool" places to show him in dallas LOL.. mek mi go on tripadvisor :rofl::rofl:

eehhnn. If he put half the time he is putting into your personal business W/O him while you were W him, maybe you would still be W him. Idiot!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Damien told me last weekend that he was starting to get bored. I spoiled him by taking him everywhere for the first few years. Guess I gotta keep it up :huh: I'm making a new list as well. Also told him he has to come up with ideas as well...can't think of everything all the time.

For those in the DC area - do you know any futbul (sp) games on the weekends?

Filed: Timeline
Damien told me last weekend that he was starting to get bored. I spoiled him by taking him everywhere for the first few years. Guess I gotta keep it up :huh: I'm making a new list as well. Also told him he has to come up with ideas as well...can't think of everything all the time.

For those in the DC area - do you know any futbul (sp) games on the weekends?

Shem, you might have to come on my side of town. The bob marley, dennis brown and garnnet silk toruments are about to come up. I have to wait to hear from some people, I use to know all the schedules since my ex is a coach, but mi naw ask im nutin. Soon as I get the info I'll send it to you.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I plan on putting together such a list at work today... of all the places in Houston to take Steven once he gets here.

I can't believe that you, Ms Dancing Queen, doesn't know of good places to go in Dallas. :huh:

Some places on my list include Dave & Buster's, some sort of amusement park that has go-karts, a ton of restaurants within walking distance of where I live, but that I've never tried, ice skating @ the Galleria, rollerblading, bowling (he's never been bowling), movie theater (he's never been to the movie theater). Poetry clubs, jazz clubs, Club Riddims...

Also find free things like the zoo, etc.

Timeline

Question: Has anyone had an infopass appointment before? If so, did you get any useful info? My congressman's office called me and suggested that I schedule an infopass appointment, as I'd get much more immediate feedback than if I waited for USCIS to get back with them. But the place is 40 minutes from my job, so that's far to drive if I won't get any info that I don't already know.

Nat - I always recommend going in person to USCIS instead of calling. If there is one near you. We've made lots of trip to Baltimore. They knew us by name :whistle: They were extremely helpful. Example - we waited a long time for an AP and another EAD on a Thursday. They looked it up and the service center haven't even looked at our application. The officer put in a reques and they were in our mailbox the following Monday. It won't hurt.

Thanks. I went ahead and scheduled it for tomorrow during lunchtime.

Also find free things like the zoo, etc.

Free zoo?? It's not free where I live, but even still, I'll add zoo & aquarium to my list.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay since we got some vets older than me on here .. jg, kimmy, do u mind telling me ur 1st day/night/week w/ SO.. did ya'll chill, tour the city, have a big party???

First night we just drove in from the airport, taking the long way to see some of downtown, and took it easy. He came in on a Thursday and I let him get used to the house and neighborhood Friday. Saturday we went to 6 flags. Sunday we bar-b-qued and chilled.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Ja.. Your pictures are AMAZING...

Thank you :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.