SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

dwl @ bunz and wakey...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

WHAT!!! Isn't that an OSHA violation or something?? If something happens (God forbid) the company is liable. Why can't she just let you take off you deserve it as hard as you work!!!

Hmmm...never thought that. I bring my kids in the office alot of the time. They love it cuz they never get to play on the computer that much at home.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
bwoy Island seem like u have al lthe luck when it comes to the embassy

You see it!! :bonk:I say it's A's luck cuz I always had this quiet life where things just worked the way they were supposed to most times. I have had more drama in the last 1 1/2 years in all of my 34 years together. :huh:

nuh say it! dis wha me DEATHLY afraid of.. roger has about the same luck!!! he need to leave it in MoBay!!!

Kimmy; a wholeeeapp a people mi know a deal wid immigration way before mi evah find disyah site. Most of them don't have problem, but unfortunately some of them do. Like mi cousin file fi ar husband from 2003 all now di man no reach a New York. Girl, I can go on. If a no smadi mi know a samdi who know smadi. The person I was just referring to son came to the states back in 2007, but the embassy had her poor mother running around like a damn fool and a Hanover dem live. Can you imagine making that trip with a young child...a so it go.

What?!?!?! :blink: Guess my timeline ain't nuttin...

that is sooo sad..

Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

:dance::dance: , but is she stacking up her favors??? :unsure::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I bring Kimora to work with me all the time..i'm actually takin a law class right now ...hehe..

i think its as long as the minor is not doing work..they can come...look at take ur kids to work day...that means everyone is in violation

i"ll take bringing her to work rather than takin 1week off.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Let me tell my outdoor shower story.. I was dating this other Jamaican before D.. and we went to stay at the Rockhouse (gorgeous). Well, the showers were outdoors. My ex went left for a while and I went out to take a shower. They give you a key..What happened to the key you ask???...I left it inside the room on the bed along with the towel I'd planned to dry off with. That's right showering and singing away for like an hour and when finished the knob to the door wouldn't turn. I tried to pick the lock with my comb and nothing. I sat there for a couple of hours embarrassed as he$$, crying, yelling for help, and being eaten by huge mosqitoes. No one came because it was so secluded. Then I heard the upstairs guess come in their room and started yelling for help. They shimmed me a towel and called the front desk (they came and unlocked it with only light laughter). I was mortified the rest of my trip.

HI FREAKING LARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

poor wakey..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
T's dad told her that Louis has a bunch of girlfriends back in SLU and that he is going to leave me and go back to one of them! AHAHAHA!

anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

Have you stayed at Sandcastles before? I have heard a lot of bad reviews about them. Just wondering because they sometimes have some decent rates. I don't know why I have an allergy to even thinking about staying in Turtle Towers.

lmao turtle towers i been in there once and it's because J friend has an apartment there which was descent but you know the hotel and the rental shares is diffrent, but sandcastles omg i rented from this lady rosie it was a two bedroom penthouse with an outdoor shower it was sooooo nice damn it was nice!!! and i stayed at the hotel part too and it was okay the air conditioner is only in the bedroom it was okay for the price i like crane ridge better...

Let me tell my outdoor shower story.. I was dating this other Jamaican before D.. and we went to stay at the Rockhouse (gorgeous). Well, the showers were outdoors. My ex went left for a while and I went out to take a shower. They give you a key..What happened to the key you ask???...I left it inside the room on the bed along with the towel I'd planned to dry off with. That's right showering and singing away for like an hour and when finished the knob to the door wouldn't turn. I tried to pick the lock with my comb and nothing. I sat there for a couple of hours embarrassed as he$$, crying, yelling for help, and being eaten by huge mosqitoes. No one came because it was so secluded. Then I heard the upstairs guess come in their room and started yelling for help. They shimmed me a towel and called the front desk (they came and unlocked it with only light laughter). I was mortified the rest of my trip.

lmao lmao Wakey that just made me smile damn!! the outdoor shower was on the patio on the top floor in the penthouse so nobody could see you they had a indoor shower as well that place is really nice tell Jawi when she get better i will post the pics for her...

Hey ladies i am so emotional drained right now one of my co workers husband died so i attended the funeral this morn which brought back so many memories of when my dad died i was a mess, the sermon was really moving and inspirational it's just so crazy how we complain and sum ppl just have it so much worst! idk how she can keep her sanity within the past 2 months she buried her mother in law, brother, cousin and now her husband a couple of months before this she was out of wrk for a while for gettin into a very bad car accident with her two twin girls in the car she has just been on a rollercoaster after all this she still had the strength to sing at her husband funeral...

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
I bring Kimora to work with me all the time..i'm actually takin a law class right now ...hehe..

i think its as long as the minor is not doing work..they can come...look at take ur kids to work day...that means everyone is in violation

we can't at my job.. confidentiality and bs.. like the kids gonna memorize ssn's and go sell them???

our "bring ur child to work" day was the kids in a classroom learning about SSA.. :angry: i was so disappointed for them..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
owww nite nite ladies i have another focus group today so far today this will be my second one and i made 450 que tha music **imma hustler imma imma hustler hommie** lmao lata ppl :) :) :)

Go head girl, I love the focus groups too, well really I love the $$ LOL

Have fun, I am out of here running from the storms!

What is this??

companies pay u do experiment on things and they pay u

we can't at my job.. confidentiality and bs.. like the kids gonna memorize ssn's and go sell them???

our "bring ur child to work" day was the kids in a classroom learning about SSA.. :angry: i was so disappointed for them..

exactly..companies have different rules..depending on their size..type of work..location etc

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
claire!!!!!!!!!! how are ya gyal.. mi miss ya lang time, oonu had me CRACKING up.. kimmy, tre and claire.. ya'll should have a show LOL

kimmy.. on ur question.. u know my story.. he is CONCERNED cuz him ears hard.. i don;t think he'll ever be able to accept another man in my or the kids life..

What's up Q!!! <i deh yah and try ketch up pon di labrish. How yuh duh mi chile???

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
lmao lmao Wakey that just made me smile damn!! the outdoor shower was on the patio on the top floor in the penthouse so nobody could see you they had a indoor shower as well that place is really nice tell Jawi when she get better i will post the pics for her...

Hey ladies i am so emotional drained right now one of my co workers husband died so i attended the funeral this morn which brought back so many memories of when my dad died i was a mess, the sermon was really moving and inspirational it's just so crazy how we complain and sum ppl just have it so much worst! idk how she can keep her sanity within the past 2 months she buried her mother in law, brother, cousin and now her husband a couple of months before this she was out of wrk for a while for gettin into a very bad car accident with her two twin girls in the car she has just been on a rollercoaster after all this she still had the strength to sing at her husband funeral...

wow.. what a inspiration.. she is really leaning on those Everlasting arms.. be strong for her newly..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL Bunz I wasn't sure girl.. I was like well I ain't never seen her before but man why she looking like that.......

Newly I hope your day gets better..

I'll be back ladies..gotta go eat some hospital food..

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Kimmy; a wholeeeapp a people mi know a deal wid immigration way before mi evah find disyah site. Most of them don't have problem, but unfortunately some of them do. Like mi cousin file fi ar husband from 2003 all now di man no reach a New York. Girl, I can go on. If a no smadi mi know a samdi who know smadi. The person I was just referring to son came to the states back in 2007, but the embassy had her poor mother running around like a damn fool and a Hanover dem live. Can you imagine making that trip with a young child...a so it go.

What?!?!?! :blink: Guess my timeline ain't nuttin...

Yeah it's sad, but most of it a fi im fault, but when he turns in something the embassy says they'll contact him with further instructions. We're praying that he'll get here before they have their 4th child.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
claire!!!!!!!!!! how are ya gyal.. mi miss ya lang time, oonu had me CRACKING up.. kimmy, tre and claire.. ya'll should have a show LOL

kimmy.. on ur question.. u know my story.. he is CONCERNED cuz him ears hard.. i don;t think he'll ever be able to accept another man in my or the kids life..

What's up Q!!! <i deh yah and try ketch up pon di labrish. How yuh duh mi chile???

everyting criss. now dat mi baby a come visit me.. Monday is R DAY :rofl::rofl:

the girls are good and excited about summer activities and i REALLY want a new job, thinking bout going back to school for SOMETHING.. .. but i will leave that night nursing to u.. :yes:

dwl @ bunz and wakey...

what is dwl? dying with laughter, dancing with laughter, don't write letters, down with lawny, don't want lungcancer?

dwl=dead wid laugh yard version to lol

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.