SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Mi rass......I knew it went too smooth.....Embassy just called Jr and asked him why he didn't go to the interview on June 3. Poor kid..... he was telling them saying I was there - I went...they told him they would send a letter out by postal mail in 3 months time. :blink: Um what??? I don't think so...... :angry:

WAH..dat no mek sense..didn't an adult go with him? didn't they approve the visa? how they takin it back? and 3mths?

That's what I said!! Yes - A's aunt went with him. We wrote this big letter giving her permission to take him as his guardian blah, blah. Paid the DHL fee, got the slip and left the passport. The emails are already fired off - 202# has nothing other than the June 3 date for interview.

Tanya, don't sleep on this. I know someone else that happened to, but it was quickly resloved, they said they were missing the original birthcertificate and a police certificate which you do not need for a 5-year-old child...just pure bs. They didn't tell her that they took the visa back, they just told her that the visa could not be issued until they got the documents even though all was well at the interview.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks wakey.. NO MORE PAIN for our sista!!

aww. tanya.. im sorry hun.. what could hve happened.. girl u are blessed w/ the patience of Job w/ all that seems to go wrong.. praying for u and A..

I'm thinking (fingers crossed) that someone didn't deal with closing out the file and it's sitting in a pile. We must've got flagged in the system somehow as a no show. But I'm just guessing.....

Thanks....patience is my new strength cuz I don't ever remember having it before! Just gotta get it fixed for Jr cuz he's upset. He was sooooo happy that day, nothing was wiping the smile off his face.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mi rass......I knew it went too smooth.....Embassy just called Jr and asked him why he didn't go to the interview on June 3. Poor kid..... he was telling them saying I was there - I went...they told him they would send a letter out by postal mail in 3 months time. :blink: Um what??? I don't think so...... :angry:

WAH..dat no mek sense..didn't an adult go with him? didn't they approve the visa? how they takin it back? and 3mths?

That's what I said!! Yes - A's aunt went with him. We wrote this big letter giving her permission to take him as his guardian blah, blah. Paid the DHL fee, got the slip and left the passport. The emails are already fired off - 202# has nothing other than the June 3 date for interview.

Tanya, don't sleep on this. I know someone else that happened to, but it was quickly resloved, they said they were missing the original birthcertificate and a police certificate which you do not need for a 5-year-old child...just pure bs. They didn't tell her that they took the visa back, they just told her that the visa could not be issued until they got the documents even though all was well at the interview.

bwoy..wah mek u know everybody wah something misfortunate happen to...yuh need a friends redo..dash wey dem ppl dere..crosses..renew yuhself !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy; a wholeeeapp a people mi know a deal wid immigration way before mi evah find disyah site. Most of them don't have problem, but unfortunately some of them do. Like mi cousin file fi ar husband from 2003 all now di man no reach a New York. Girl, I can go on. If a no smadi mi know a samdi who know smadi. The person I was just referring to son came to the states back in 2007, but the embassy had her poor mother running around like a damn fool and a Hanover dem live. Can you imagine making that trip with a young child...a so it go.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy; a wholeeeapp a people mi know a deal wid immigration way before mi evah find disyah site. Most of them don't have problem, but unfortunately some of them do. Like mi cousin file fi ar husband from 2003 all now di man no reach a New York. Girl, I can go on. If a no smadi mi know a samdi who know smadi. The person I was just referring to son came to the states back in 2007, but the embassy had her poor mother running around like a damn fool and a Hanover dem live. Can you imagine making that trip with a young child...a so it go.

What?!?!?! :blink: Guess my timeline ain't nuttin...

Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anywho i was thinking about renting from sandcastles and maybe doing a bday party in the room sandcastles is not ai but i wonder if hotels usually allow this???

Have you stayed at Sandcastles before? I have heard a lot of bad reviews about them. Just wondering because they sometimes have some decent rates. I don't know why I have an allergy to even thinking about staying in Turtle Towers.

lmao turtle towers i been in there once and it's because J friend has an apartment there which was descent but you know the hotel and the rental shares is diffrent, but sandcastles omg i rented from this lady rosie it was a two bedroom penthouse with an outdoor shower it was sooooo nice damn it was nice!!! and i stayed at the hotel part too and it was okay the air conditioner is only in the bedroom it was okay for the price i like crane ridge better...

Let me tell my outdoor shower story.. I was dating this other Jamaican before D.. and we went to stay at the Rockhouse (gorgeous). Well, the showers were outdoors. My ex went left for a while and I went out to take a shower. They give you a key..What happened to the key you ask???...I left it inside the room on the bed along with the towel I'd planned to dry off with. That's right showering and singing away for like an hour and when finished the knob to the door wouldn't turn. I tried to pick the lock with my comb and nothing. I sat there for a couple of hours embarrassed as he$$, crying, yelling for help, and being eaten by huge mosqitoes. No one came because it was so secluded. Then I heard the upstairs guess come in their room and started yelling for help. They shimmed me a towel and called the front desk (they came and unlocked it with only light laughter). I was mortified the rest of my trip.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
bwoy Island seem like u have al lthe luck when it comes to the embassy

You see it!! :bonk: I say it's A's luck cuz I always had this quiet life where things just worked the way they were supposed to most times. I have had more drama in the last 1 1/2 years in all of my 34 years together. :huh:

Timeline
Okay, so I just sent a leave request to my boss to take next week off cause my son will be out of school and she replied why don't you bring him in and have him play games or something on my computer since I'll be on leave...I said sureeeeeeeee

WHAT!!! Isn't that an OSHA violation or something?? If something happens (God forbid) the company is liable. Why can't she just let you take off you deserve it as hard as you work!!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline
owww nite nite ladies i have another focus group today so far today this will be my second one and i made 450 que tha music **imma hustler imma imma hustler hommie** lmao lata ppl :) :) :)

Go head girl, I love the focus groups too, well really I love the $$ LOL

Have fun, I am out of here running from the storms!

What is this??

WHAT!!! Isn't that an OSHA violation or something?? If something happens (God forbid) the company is liable. Why can't she just let you take off you deserve it as hard as you work!!!

Well, others have done it in the past. He won't be in her office he'll be sitting right in front of that. I'm trying to save my leave for "maternity leave"...unu no baddah laugh.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
quana wha gwaan with you lady? I need some hairstyle advice. My own hair is growing really well, and im getting ready to go to Negril for 4th of July weekend, i dont want to do braids cause they thin me out to much, i hate cornrows as yall know, cause i look like a BIG FACE, and i was thinking a weave, but i read 1luv say she wore a weave one time and was so hot she had to take it out.. any suggestions yall?

either im out of practice, with the chatting or im on here by myself, what in the sam hill?

no one is chatting?

yunno i've been sitting here half the day trying to figure out ####### to do with my hair

i want to go back natural

but i don't want to cut off my hair so i'm trying to figure out an easy way to transition

i've never done braids either so i don't even know how the hell i'm gonna look in them

umm, so i haven't answered your question but i'm kinda throwing my situation out there too :unsure:

Just cut it..it will grow back or you could always add some weave when necessary. Dat wa mi fe do. Is that you in your profile picture with the purple hair?

:rofl: wakey a diss yuh a diss me yunno!

no fortunately that's not me

its some random mug shot

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

bwoy..wah mek u know everybody wah something misfortunate happen to...yuh need a friends redo..dash wey dem ppl dere..crosses..renew yuhself !

friends redo...hee hee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.