Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hmm bunz.. i guess the saying what u love will turn into what u hate.. that is why it has taken soooo long for me to allow Roger to love me..cuz ive seen how the heart can fool the mind..

i met my ex when i was 15... he was very strong minded and i liked that.. when ur young its cool to have somebody take charge, it wasn't controlling to me then, it was fun and exciting and i belonged to him and i loved it.. when we got preggers at 18, my mom tried to talk to us about what a bad decision we had made in keeping the baby, and he stormed out of the house, said he didnt have to listen to her. when she refused to allow me to see him, he would come to my house and act a fool, i told myself that was "becuz he loved me so much" and "he just wanted to be w/ me".. when i would break up w/ him, he would throw things and make a scene, but he was "just an emotional person"

u see, i didn't know any better and i made excuses for him cuz i loved him.. and i felt ppl just didn't understand him.. i still am doing it..

on the outside we were doing better and overall happier than anybody else i had seen growing up.. we were married, both working, and taking care of our business, what else could a woman ask for??? he never hit me or cheated on me and was the BEST dad .. so i should just suck it up..

so i know it was my fault, all the signs of a temper and immaturity were there.. its hard to know what things should be deal breakers and what should not when ur in the middle

yunno this reminds me of a convo a freind and i were having the other day

we thought when we were in our teens that it was cool to date older men

because young guys were so immature and dating an older guy was a sign that we were more mature

but looking back most of those men were pedophiles really

preying on young vulnerable women who will put up with the foolishness that older women will not tolerate

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
NAT IMO ..its who has the most money!! BUt i guess its suppose to work 1st come 1st serve

ACTUALLy...it could be grade..

Kimmy I agree wid dat too cause I know people who got into Calabar who would not have gotten their if their parents were top rollers...but my male cousins were from Trelawny and they had to fight to get into that school and JC.

You know they have this big renunion every year in DC.

Kimmy, I went to IC in the 80s when we lived in Kingston...where did you go to school.

good fi u mi neva go no wey special...Waterford..couldn;'t pass mi CE fi save mi life...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have to say T's dad was jerk. I really didnt think I could do better.. he was tall, gorgeous. I didnt have much in the way of self esteem. But my getting pregnant wasnt planned. But I was in a place where I could afford having the baby, and in my heart I knew I wanted it. I knew my relationship with her dad wouldnt last. We didnt get married, thank goodness.

"All things happen for a reason", applied to me here... Tierra gave me the strength to get the heck out. And now I have Louis! I truly beleive all the events of my life have led up to where I am now. And if I didn't go down the path I did I wouldn't yet have met Louis. :-)

I agree - I believe the same. Everything that happen was supposed to have happened to me....and I know I wouldn't have learned the lessons that I have without it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
hey is jawi's surgery today??

That's what I thought.

My prayers are with Jawi, for good results from her surgery.

Be Blessed

def Jaws...hope everything goes well...

NAT IMO ..its who has the most money!! BUt i guess its suppose to work 1st come 1st serve

ACTUALLy...it could be grade..

Kimmy I agree wid dat too cause I know people who got into Calabar who would not have gotten their if their parents were top rollers...but my male cousins were from Trelawny and they had to fight to get into that school and JC.

You know they have this big renunion every year in DC.

Kimmy, I went to IC in the 80s when we lived in Kingston...where did you go to school.

good fi u mi neva go no wey special...Waterford..couldn;'t pass mi CE fi save mi life...

and when i say godo fi u..i meant that seriously !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
hmm bunz.. i guess the saying what u love will turn into what u hate.. that is why it has taken soooo long for me to allow Roger to love me..cuz ive seen how the heart can fool the mind..

i met my ex when i was 15... he was very strong minded and i liked that.. when ur young its cool to have somebody take charge, it wasn't controlling to me then, it was fun and exciting and i belonged to him and i loved it.. when we got preggers at 18, my mom tried to talk to us about what a bad decision we had made in keeping the baby, and he stormed out of the house, said he didnt have to listen to her. when she refused to allow me to see him, he would come to my house and act a fool, i told myself that was "becuz he loved me so much" and "he just wanted to be w/ me".. when i would break up w/ him, he would throw things and make a scene, but he was "just an emotional person"

u see, i didn't know any better and i made excuses for him cuz i loved him.. and i felt ppl just didn't understand him.. i still am doing it..

on the outside we were doing better and overall happier than anybody else i had seen growing up.. we were married, both working, and taking care of our business, what else could a woman ask for??? he never hit me or cheated on me and was the BEST dad .. so i should just suck it up..

so i know it was my fault, all the signs of a temper and immaturity were there.. its hard to know what things should be deal breakers and what should not when ur in the middle

because young guys were so immature and dating an older guy was a sign that we were more mature

preying on young vulnerable women who will put up with the foolishness that older women will not tolerate

Pedophile is a harsh word. How old are the men and how young the girls you are talking about?

I've dated older and younger. But, each time everyone was of a legal consenting age.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

U know Bunz..i was/still is quite the opposite...i cannot date an older man..i look at them an i want to vomit!! to this day if a old man brush gainst mi..mi skin crawl...(gagging)

Oh JG..go to the MOST garrisons in JA once yuh stawt buss titi ur fair game..to anyone..even those who protected u as a baby

we're talkin 15-16yr old deh wid/mandated fu deh wid a 20 something or even older

Timeline

jomo i'm talking about men who are in their late 20's dating women in their teens, like 14-16

upherebl.gif

Timeline

well me and ex were the same age.. another reason why he was a turn on.. he was very responsible for his age.. already went to school and had a job..i don't like older men even now..

roger is the same age as me too.. i have never dated older than maybe 2 yrs my senior.

Timeline
well me and ex were the same age.. another reason why he was a turn on.. he was very responsible for his age.. already went to school and had a job..i don't like older men even now..

roger is the same age as me too.. i have never dated older than maybe 2 yrs my senior.

i wasn't referring to you when i made that comment for the record

it just brought back the memory of that convo we had

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Bunz..ur SO did schedule his flight to come down? i'm looking at ur ticker :)

Q...r u counting the days :)

YEP!!!!

and we are blessed

he booked the flight the sunday and got it for 250

by the monday his freind was trying to book the same flight and saw it for 600!!! :wacko:

so we were sooo thankful we booked it the sunday

upherebl.gif

Timeline

i wasn't referring to you when i made that comment for the record

it just brought back the memory of that convo we had

i understand bunzy!.. just making my statement in case somebody draws the conclusion... :yes:

Timeline
Bunz..ur SO did schedule his flight to come down? i'm looking at ur ticker :)

Q...r u counting the days :)

YEP!!!!

and we are blessed

he booked the flight the sunday and got it for 250

by the monday his freind was trying to book the same flight and saw it for 600!!! :wacko:

so we were sooo thankful we booked it the sunday

FABULOUS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.