SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I may have dates a few guys but my daughter never met them. My daughters father HATES Louis.. but it is all jealousy. Louis gets to spend more time... blah blah. I can say some of the problems btween my daughter and Louis stem from her father. He questions her about stuff (asked if Louis touches her!!) Also told her Louis will never be her real dad... all that. Tierra gets very confused...

On the other she has a stepmom that I get along with. We can talk when I have a concern. I also let Tierra know she can love us all the same. That should should respect Stepmom and Louis equally. She should listen to us all becuase we love her and want her to be safe.

Its hard when it is one-sided! But I think Tierra's dad's "concern" is selfesh! He doesn't want Tierra calling anyone else daddy.

I might be crazy but I dont mind if Tierra calls step-mom "mom".. I know who I am!

Ick - what a stress on T. But at least she has you to help her see it clearly. My kids have a stepmom from right after we divorced and she loves to yap. For the most part we all get along very well, but every once in awhile she will overstep her bounds and the kids have a hard time - but always come to me to talk about it.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies we will gladly accept one time donations, for the project. We will be sponsoring our 1st child this Sept.

YES!! since we are filing papers to become a 501c3 org..any donations given can be claimed up to 27 mths after donation. So, as soon as we get our 501c3 status u can claim any donations

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
a close freind of mine, her children's father convinced the kids that their mommy was being a "#######" for dating another man

and was putting all kinds of perverted thoughts in their minds about their mother

but time is the master because in EVERY case like this i know of, the the person giving problems always ends up worse off because of their foolishness

True Bunz - karam is a biotch! The kids will know the truth after all the dust has settled.

T's dad told her that Louis has a bunch of girlfriends back in SLU and that he is going to leave me and go back to one of them! AHAHAHA!

:blink::blink: #######??? And why would he think that T would even care about that???

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

God, I'm glad my kids dad is fairly sensible. We never fight over them. Never have in their life times.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
a close freind of mine, her children's father convinced the kids that their mommy was being a "#######" for dating another man

and was putting all kinds of perverted thoughts in their minds about their mother

but time is the master because in EVERY case like this i know of, the the person giving problems always ends up worse off because of their foolishness

True Bunz - karam is a biotch! The kids will know the truth after all the dust has settled.

AMEN...i can testify to dat...my EX hates it when he drops off my son and my son runs to my husband. When I drop my son off and he runs to his girlfriend, I don't feel no way at all. I just tell my son don't give her trouble and to be a good boy....but my EX will call my son and tell him "THAT'S NOT YOUR DAD"...####### -- sometimes mi wish mi di deh a yard cause tings would be a likkle different where the law was concerned.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

tHESE men are CRAZY who do they think they are hurting?? ignorance is bliss...EVERY man should have parenting and relationship classes before their sperm is able to reproduce anything much less a child

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Its crazy how men are when they do as they please our lives are supposed to remain on hold...

AMEN!!

Passing gets u into one of the top 3 schools of ur choice. If u do not pass u will be placed a school in ur Zone

But doesn't guarantee a spot - Jr did well on his GSATs but the 1st 2 schools of his choice told him they were already full.

So how does a school choose which students it will take? Do they go with the highest scorers? Or is it first-come/first-serve for all the kids that scored in the school's accepted range?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

NAT IMO ..its who has the most money!! BUt i guess its suppose to work 1st come 1st serve

ACTUALLy...it could be grade..

Edited by Hotlegz

tHESE men are CRAZY who do they think they are hurting?? ignorance is bliss...EVERY man should have parenting and relationship classes before their sperm is able to reproduce anything much less a child

mi can tell u dat naw go appen...my EX asked the Judge that I be ordered to take parenting classes (I could have refused), but my lawyer told me to just humor them and take it...he didn't even show up for his and got FINED...dumbA$$...I laughed all the way home from court.

What really bothers me is the fact that my EX will not communicate with me. My son has severe allegeries and I have to explain to his dad how to use the medication especially the epi-pen and he hangs up on me or if I leave a message he doesn't call back. I think you have to be able to communicate to co-parent. It was written in to our court order that he must keep the lines of communication open...of course that's not happen and I don't want to go back to court with him.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Legz; no baddah get mad, but since u blood a bubble areadi

My EX told me that he wanted to meet my husband I said fine and he was a no show; then he see him and tells everyone in church that I have a convict living with his son that smokes weed...wow, you can know that much about a person just by looking at them. He asked my son all sorts of questions and my son would come back and tell us. The worse was when we got back from Jamaica last year and my son told us that daddy hates me and hates your boyfriend; then my EX calls the police and tells them that my husband is beating my son, then the schools calls because my EX called them, then CPS got involved...when I tell you my husband deserves an award for sticking by and and I truly appreciate him, I really mean it, because he was about to go back to Jamaica.

Thank God for putting such an angel in your life. Lawny, this says a lot of good about you husband. God bless ya'll.

I just don't understand why it's so hard to just say...Okay...they are happy and my son is okay...so let them be. I don't wish anything bad on your EX...but I want him to learn that what he did was not cool. I hope he has grown up since then.

:rofl: ...dat naw go 'appen...he told me in front of about 60 people that he will hate me for the rest of his life and that I'm the worse woman that he's ever been with and I used him for his (please don't laugh) cause he was dead serious...I used him for his SPERM

this is a general question to tre and the rest of the ladies:

was he anything like this before you had kids with him?

looking back did you see any signs that he was gonna be such a jerk?

nope and i also had no clue that he wasnt going to help with the everyday duties of having kids

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

as someone else said

you ladies have been very patient

God nuh sleep! I see that everytime bar none

the men (and women) who give problems always end up worse off

that's why everytime i see an old man complaining about his kids abandoning him i stop to wonder what was going on his life before i feel pity for him

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

NAT IMO ..its who has the most money!! BUt i guess its suppose to work 1st come 1st serve

ACTUALLy...it could be grade..

Kimmy I agree wid dat too cause I know people who got into Calabar who would not have gotten their if their parents were top rollers...but my male cousins were from Trelawny and they had to fight to get into that school and JC.

You know they have this big renunion every year in DC.

Kimmy, I went to IC in the 80s when we lived in Kingston...where did you go to school.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I have to say T's dad was jerk. I really didnt think I could do better.. he was tall, gorgeous. I didnt have much in the way of self esteem. But my getting pregnant wasnt planned. But I was in a place where I could afford having the baby, and in my heart I knew I wanted it. I knew my relationship with her dad wouldnt last. We didnt get married, thank goodness.

"All things happen for a reason", applied to me here... Tierra gave me the strength to get the heck out. And now I have Louis! I truly beleive all the events of my life have led up to where I am now. And if I didn't go down the path I did I wouldn't yet have met Louis. :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

hmm bunz.. i guess the saying what u love will turn into what u hate.. that is why it has taken soooo long for me to allow Roger to love me..cuz ive seen how the heart can fool the mind..

i met my ex when i was 15... he was very strong minded and i liked that.. when ur young its cool to have somebody take charge, it wasn't controlling to me then, it was fun and exciting and i belonged to him and i loved it.. when we got preggers at 18, my mom tried to talk to us about what a bad decision we had made in keeping the baby, and he stormed out of the house, said he didnt have to listen to her. when she refused to allow me to see him, he would come to my house and act a fool, i told myself that was "becuz he loved me so much" and "he just wanted to be w/ me".. when i would break up w/ him, he would throw things and make a scene, but he was "just an emotional person"

u see, i didn't know any better and i made excuses for him cuz i loved him.. and i felt ppl just didn't understand him.. i still am doing it..

on the outside we were doing better and overall happier than anybody else i had seen growing up.. we were married, both working, and taking care of our business, what else could a woman ask for??? he never hit me or cheated on me and was the BEST dad .. so i should just suck it up..

so i know it was my fault, all the signs of a temper and immaturity were there.. its hard to know what things should be deal breakers and what should not when ur in the middle

Edited by dancehallquana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.