SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Since ya'll were taling about the GSAT yesterday-

So is this taken in 5th or 6th grade? Because a month ago, my stepdaughter called a talking about some test. But she is only 9..can't be in 5th or 6 grade right? I know she told me 4th.

Signed,

Totally confused and need your help

GSAT is 6th grade

i think that other test is the Grade 4 literacy test

have no idea what that is about though

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

claire!!!!!!!!!! how are ya gyal.. mi miss ya lang time, oonu had me CRACKING up.. kimmy, tre and claire.. ya'll should have a show LOL

kimmy.. on ur question.. u know my story.. he is CONCERNED cuz him ears hard.. i don;t think he'll ever be able to accept another man in my or the kids life..

Timeline

Good morning.. gosh why don't i just say that first then go catch up LOL

we had a tornado watch last night.. the sirens were going off and everything.. i was too lazy to get in the bathtub.. not smart i know.. but ive lived here 30 yrs and never been in a tornado, i stayed away from the windows and big objects that could fall on me.. there were broken tree limbs in the yard so the winds were REALLY strong

Filed: Timeline
claire!!!!!!!!!! how are ya gyal.. mi miss ya lang time, oonu had me CRACKING up.. kimmy, tre and claire.. ya'll should have a show LOL

kimmy.. on ur question.. u know my story.. he is CONCERNED cuz him ears hard.. i don;t think he'll ever be able to accept another man in my or the kids life..

I'm in the same boat...so, I guess I'm suppose to stay single, right? You had 10 years to do the right thing and step up to the plate, you didn't so I moved on, now what?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

So is this taken in 5th or 6th grade? Because a month ago, my stepdaughter called a talking about some test. But she is only 9..can't be in 5th or 6 grade right? I know she told me 4th.

Signed,

kk..what grade is she in? i think there is a reading test or soemthing

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
OK..TOPIC

every one that had children in a previous relationship

Is ur current relationship the 1st one after u separated from ur ex? why are they "concerned". Don't get me wrong. I would be a maniac too if my children all of a sudden have another woman in their lives to confuse the heck out of them in regards to mommy and daddy relationship.. BUT do u guys see where I'm going with this?

I may have dates a few guys but my daughter never met them. My daughters father HATES Louis.. but it is all jealousy. Louis gets to spend more time... blah blah. I can say some of the problems btween my daughter and Louis stem from her father. He questions her about stuff (asked if Louis touches her!!) Also told her Louis will never be her real dad... all that. Tierra gets very confused...

On the other she has a stepmom that I get along with. We can talk when I have a concern. I also let Tierra know she can love us all the same. That should should respect Stepmom and Louis equally. She should listen to us all becuase we love her and want her to be safe.

Its hard when it is one-sided! But I think Tierra's dad's "concern" is selfesh! He doesn't want Tierra calling anyone else daddy.

I might be crazy but I dont mind if Tierra calls step-mom "mom".. I know who I am!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm in the same boat...so, I guess I'm suppose to stay single, right? You had 10 years to do the right thing and step up to the plate, you didn't so I moved on, now what?

Its crazy how men are when they do as they please our lives are supposed to remain on hold...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Signed,

GSAT is 6th grade

i think that other test is the Grade 4 literacy test

have no idea what that is about though

yes i think ur right Bunz...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Its crazy how men are when they do as they please our lives are supposed to remain on hold...

Thats exactly how T's dad thinks!

He even told me (after he got married) that he would take me back in a second if I asked! I laughed in his face!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Irie - I hate for any parent to do that to a child...it PISSES me off! This was one of the reasons I stayed with me EX so long after my son was born, because I didn't want my son to go through that...but in the end I was suffering and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
OK..TOPIC

Is ur current relationship the 1st one after u separated from ur ex? why are they "concerned". Don't get me wrong. I would be a maniac too if my children all of a sudden have another woman in their lives to confuse the heck out of them in regards to mommy and daddy relationship.. BUT do u guys see where I'm going with this?

I may have dates a few guys but my daughter never met them. My daughters father HATES Louis.. but it is all jealousy. Louis gets to spend more time... blah blah. I can say some of the problems btween my daughter and Louis stem from her father. He questions her about stuff (asked if Louis touches her!!) Also told her Louis will never be her real dad... all that. Tierra gets very confused...

On the other she has a stepmom that I get along with. We can talk when I have a concern. I also let Tierra know she can love us all the same. That should should respect Stepmom and Louis equally. She should listen to us all becuase we love her and want her to be safe.

Its hard when it is one-sided! But I think Tierra's dad's "concern" is selfesh! He doesn't want Tierra calling anyone else daddy.

I might be crazy but I dont mind if Tierra calls step-mom "mom".. I know who I am!

see i'm getting PISSED already...

kimmy ahhahaha Q him just waant a rass kick

Irie - I hate for any parent to do that to a child...it PISSES me off! This was one of the reasons I stayed with me EX so long after my son was born, because I didn't want my son to go through that...but in the end I was suffering and I couldn't deal with it anymore.

and we wonder why SOME children come out "crazy"

Edited by Hotlegz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK..TOPIC

My kids fathers and i had to have a discussion because i know him he will tell my kids thats not your dad and all that nonsense .I had to let him i have always told my kids they have to listen and respect their stepmom . my daughter had a little trouble at first she loves her stepmom but was afraid top hurt me so she wouldnt hug her stepmom or anything and she would just sit there with nothing to say ..It took me to tell her that its ok to love her stepmom .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Passing gets u into one of the top 3 schools of ur choice. If u do not pass u will be placed a school in ur Zone

But doesn't guarantee a spot - Jr did well on his GSATs but the 1st 2 schools of his choice told him they were already full.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

10 YEARS??? what di rass????? pls don't tell me i could put up w/ this that long..

i ask him that very same question... his answer "i just know i don't want no man around my kids" :blink::blink: OKAY.... he actually thinks he has a say.. i am just praying that things go smoothly..

Passing gets u into one of the top 3 schools of ur choice. If u do not pass u will be placed a school in ur Zone

But doesn't guarantee a spot - Jr did well on his GSATs but the 1st 2 schools of his choice told him they were already full.

Exactly, the system can be fustrating, but they say it forces students to perform well.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.