SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire gwaan back a yuh rass bed..an lef ppl bizniz alone

But see yah :angry: A whey dis rass gyal a bodda mi fah eehhh??? Mi wake up dyam lang time. Yuh nuh see a daylight??? Guh wey!!

Mi luv yuh same way Kimmo :innocent:

:rofl::crying::rofl: ....Claire; I can't wait to meet you...

MEET WHO CLAIRE..KISSTEET

But see yah :angry: A whey dis rass gyal a bodda mi fah eehhh??? Mi wake up dyam lang time. Yuh nuh see a daylight??? Guh wey!!

Fi Wah????? Look how dyam lang mi a tell yuh fi come a NC some help mi clean the dyam house? Yuh lock di daym door when mi a pass yuh yaad a guh a NY and neva ansa di doorbell.. Mi done wid yuh tuh raas.

<<<<<<CHUUUUPPPPSSS>>>>>>Lawny :lol:

waaaiieeee...GOOD FI YUH..YUH BEG FI DAT

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana - A has been getting my kids off the bus since the 4th day he was here. It took them a minute to get used to at first but now when I gotta go somewhere they ask if he is staying home so they can stay with him.

:thumbs:

thats great tanya.. i know A's arrival was a surprise for ur fam.. did everybody welcome him.. what about the ex.. if u don't mind me asking?

u know what? my kiddos might surprise me.. i told roger he might have to worry about them talking to him TOOO much.. :unsure: He said he will have to brush up on his Caribbean facts LOL :rofl:

Everyone's been great - but I laid it out there to them all that whenever I go to JA his family welcomes me with open arms and heart even though I look and talk different than them and I would hope they would do the same. No one has dared to do otherwise. Even my grandfather has turned a good shoulder cuz he sees that A is an asset to our family. The ex is cool - he was concerned for a minute, but since the kids love him and talk good about him, he's fine.

And just like your girls....Alexa loves to chat all her stories to him, cuz it's new ears!! But those two have had a special bond long time now. Whenever she was sick, he was sick. If she was giving me trouble, he was giving trouble. If he didn't call, she was asking why.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
In talking to VSC:

Thursday: "Your case is where it should be." :unsure:

Friday: "Your case is assigned to an officer." :dance:

Monday: "Your case is NOT assigned to an officer." :angry:

Tuesday: "Your case was assigned to an officer on June 3." :dance:

Nat -- VSC is sending you on an emotional rollercoaster, eh?! Congrats on the good news -- celebrate every little step!

Good morning, yardies. I woke up thinking it was Wednesday. I haven't done that since I was in college -- not having to go to work has all of the days running together.

Timeline
Quana - A has been getting my kids off the bus since the 4th day he was here. It took them a minute to get used to at first but now when I gotta go somewhere they ask if he is staying home so they can stay with him.

:thumbs:

thats great tanya.. i know A's arrival was a surprise for ur fam.. did everybody welcome him.. what about the ex.. if u don't mind me asking?

u know what? my kiddos might surprise me.. i told roger he might have to worry about them talking to him TOOO much.. :unsure: He said he will have to brush up on his Caribbean facts LOL :rofl:

Everyone's been great - but I laid it out there to them all that whenever I go to JA his family welcomes me with open arms and heart even though I look and talk different than them and I would hope they would do the same. No one has dared to do otherwise. Even my grandfather has turned a good shoulder cuz he sees that A is an asset to our family. The ex is cool - he was concerned for a minute, but since the kids love him and talk good about him, he's fine.

And just like your girls....Alexa loves to chat all her stories to him, cuz it's new ears!! But those two have had a special bond long time now. Whenever she was sick, he was sick. If she was giving me trouble, he was giving trouble. If he didn't call, she was asking why.

concerned b/c he's Black or that there is another man in their lives?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Fi Wah????? Look how dyam lang mi a tell yuh fi come a NC some help mi clean the dyam house? Yuh lock di daym door when mi a pass yuh yaad a guh a NY and neva ansa di doorbell.. Mi done wid yuh tuh raas.

<<<<<<CHUUUUPPPPSSS>>>>>>Lawny :lol:

(((((((((((((((((((((chups))))))))))))))))))))

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Having my fiance around and my kid loving him like they do has given their father a huge dose of act right

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

morning ladies.....how is everyone this thursday morning????

Having my fiance around and my kid loving him like they do has given their father a huge dose of act right

do your kids go to JA to visit your SO with you my2?

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

So what does passing it get you? Don't you still get place in a school based on your grade, or is it based on the test results?

assuming by grade you mean the score of the individual child and by test results you mean the overall performance of all children, then it's both

students choose 5 schools they want to attend when they are registering. i think it's 5, not sure

each school has a specific range within which students must score grades in order to be placed there

but if children perform exceptionally well and the number acheiving grades within that gap exceeds the capacity of the schools the students chose, then they take the top performers who chose that school and place the others elsewhere

so you find ALOT of children got the grades the school requires but soooo many kids chose that school and performed well that they can't take them

Yeah for some reason my husband's twin sisters got split up. One goes to Ruseas and the other one to Green Island. But then I think one had a higher score. They are doing well.

Timeline

OK..TOPIC

every one that had children in a previous relationship

Is ur current relationship the 1st one after u separated from ur ex? why are they "concerned". Don't get me wrong. I would be a maniac too if my children all of a sudden have another woman in their lives to confuse the heck out of them in regards to mommy and daddy relationship.. BUT do u guys see where I'm going with this?

Timeline
morning ladies.....how is everyone this thursday morning????

do your kids go to JA to visit your SO with you my2?

trying to get their passports now .. he was here for a while

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
OK..TOPIC

Is ur current relationship the 1st one after u separated from ur ex? why are they "concerned". Don't get me wrong. I would be a maniac too if my children all of a sudden have another woman in their lives to confuse the heck out of them in regards to mommy and daddy relationship.. BUT do u guys see where I'm going with this?

HE is the first relationship that my kids knew the guy ( i have dated on and off) My kids fathered got marred about 2 yrs after we split up his wife and i had one falling out ( i wasnt to comfortable but me and her talked )after that we are pretty much on the same page she respects im their mother and if she doubts i would approve of stuff she calls me . I was actually surprised my kids dad didnt get all angry when he found out i was getting married but since then he has approached things differently ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Since ya'll were taling about the GSAT yesterday-

So is this taken in 5th or 6th grade? Because a month ago, my stepdaughter called a talking about some test. But she is only 9..can't be in 5th or 6 grade right? I know she told me 4th.

Signed,

Totally confused and need your help

KK,

The results of the Grade Six Achievement Test (GSAT) are being released to schools today, and next week, The Gleaner will publish a special GSAT keepsake.

The special edition, to to be published on Thursday, June 18, will profile students, teachers and schools which showed good performance in this year's exams.

The Gleaner will offer special packages to schools, parents and guardians to place congratulatory advertisements in next week's GSAT keepsake.

All 47,815 candidates who sat the examination on March 26 and 27 will be placed in secondary high schools across the island.

Filed: Timeline
OK..TOPIC

Mrs; H -- sometimes they're not concerned or care about the well-being of the child, they still hung up on the mother or the father and that creates a very big problem. You know my HELL too well. I did my and am still trying to get along with my EX. He has done everything to turn my son against my husband and my son is at the age where they soak up all the information they get. I don't worry about who he is dating, but I do ask him that he don't have his women: curse, smoke, drink or hit our child. My siblings and I wanted my EX to meet my husband since he was so concerened, but he would never show, the the attacks came and went for almost a year.

I can't control everything, I just do my best and ask God to guide me the rest of the way...but damn if I did't want to beat the hell out of my EX for all he's put me through fighting for custody.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.