• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats trelawny, you must be very proud

that $99 flight sounds like the spirit mythical $1 flights

everytime they advertise them i immediately try searching and NEVER find one

but i'm gonna check it out right now

Nah, Bunz - Jetblue is pretty good and pretty on track with their deals - When they first start out, you can't always find the low fare - but once they get a route running, you can get some bargains -

So True Sus; I bought a ticket from them last month for $25 from NY to Raleigh and one free check bag. Sweetest deal I have ever found! :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
kissteet

What's wrong, Kimmy?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Who's story brought you out of that closet, Sus?

I think it was Lawny's cousin and the police wanting to take her passport after he kicked baby momma's azz

lol, you mean my cousin's ex "INDIAN"...my cousin is married to someone else now. He tried several times to come to the states, but 1 case was stopped here in the US, the other were denied at the embassy (should have never reached the embassy). So, he went another route, England...also denied, so last he tried to get back with the babymother, she told him he was broke and didn't want him, so he's living with some rich woman from Turkey in Rosehall. To this day, I can't believe he showed up for the interview (same day as Gill and Ken) and was denied.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think it was Lawny's cousin and the police wanting to take her passport after he kicked baby momma's azz

lol, you mean my cousin's ex "INDIAN"...my cousin is married to someone else now. He tried several times to come to the states, but 1 case was stopped here in the US, the other were denied at the embassy (should have never reached the embassy). So, he went another route, England...also denied, so last he tried to get back with the babymother, she told him he was broke and didn't want him, so he's living with some rich woman from Turkey in Rosehall. To this day, I can't believe he showed up for the interview (same day as Gill and Ken) and was denied.

dat was quick...ur cousin really want to be married huh

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

dat was quick...ur cousin really want to be married huh

yeah man...a musi dat...im rass, im lucky seh when im come a Trelawny wid im boys dem mi family nevah killi m...ow u a go come fight, den when tings get bad u run a Duncans go call police corporal...if it wasn't for my uncle, dem would a chap up fram head to toe

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Claire gwaan back a yuh rass bed..an lef ppl bizniz alone

But see yah :angry: A whey dis rass gyal a bodda mi fah eehhh??? Mi wake up dyam lang time. Yuh nuh see a daylight??? Guh wey!!

Mi luv yuh same way Kimmo :innocent:

Edited by clairern

But see yah :angry: A whey dis rass gyal a bodda mi fah eehhh??? Mi wake up dyam lang time. Yuh nuh see a daylight??? Guh wey!!

:rofl::crying::rofl: ....Claire; I can't wait to meet you...

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

:rofl::crying::rofl: ....Claire; I can't wait to meet you...

Fi Wah????? Look how dyam lang mi a tell yuh fi come a NC some help mi clean the dyam house? Yuh lock di daym door when mi a pass yuh yaad a guh a NY and neva ansa di doorbell.. Mi done wid yuh tuh raas.

<<<<<<CHUUUUPPPPSSS>>>>>>Lawny :lol:

Timeline

Look how lang mi stay wey fram VJ and now mi comeback and instead oonu a welcome me back oonu a try run mi offa di tread. A mussi cause mi nuh have nobadi a fila fah. But tan deh mi naah guh nat a dyam wey.

Mi love oonu same dyam way...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.