SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning All!! Bowling was fun but not I am tired and my arms are sore, A got really into it and wanted to beat my friends hubby but he lost in the 10th frame but he broke a hundred both times which is really good for someone that has never bowl before!!!

Off to work laata

Shemmy right now he is so bored he is applying for anything!

Portland, tell him don't give up. I knew it would be this way, so I found other things for my husband to do before he got here. Now that he's working full time he's managing his time very well. He works, goes to school and goes to the gym...once in a while he'll help out at my mom's church. He's not doing what he wants to right now, but it's a job and it brings in $$, which always helps. Because the greencard took so damn long he had to pass up too great jobs that paid very well. He also quit a job because the manager was a #######, so I had to cuss her a$$ out and reminded her how it was when she first got to the the states from Jamaica. My husband wants to do home remodeling or construction. He worked construction at Iberostar in Montego Bay and he said when the hotel was finished it made him smile. In the fall he'll start his training in capentry.

Tell him keep his head up.

On the license, we didn't even bother, because we knew what they would say. He also has an international license, which he doesn't want to change. He's just going to start from stratch and just get a US license.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning all..

yeah lawny JC really good school.. campus is beautiful di lass mi memba right out a east inna di mist

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Please share how you found about about VJ and especially the Yardie thread!!!

Me: The freaking day after I sent in my petition I did a google search and found Visajourney.com. And Shemmy sent me an email introducing me to the yardie thread.

Jilly....um, ChristineJames on here found me talking on another site and told me to get my butt over here.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
That Shemmy, ain't she just so nice :luv:

Thanks. I've met some WEIRDOs on here :blink: so I stopped introducing myself to individuals. Always here to be supportive and share my experience. I wish some of the old-timers would come back to share their stories.

Yeah, I hear you there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Please share how you found about about VJ and especially the Yardie thread!!!

Me: The freaking day after I sent in my petition I did a google search and found Visajourney.com. And Shemmy sent me an email introducing me to the yardie thread.

KK..i did the same..i started googling after I wasn't getting an interview date case was transferred end of Feb and all April mi no hear nuttin..so i got on here and Jax..Belwinmills gave some answers and told me over over here ..AND ONE HELL FI FIND THIS THREAD

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Look at that lady's butt in the bottom picture....left

Sus, is that the dress you posted about???????

dat a no batty...unu need fi see a mamphi batty

LOL all - there were too many things to quote - I think the nekkid men was a lap dance competition - wasn't there that night - but oh lawd, some of the things I have seen, esp, on ladies turn - WOW -

That wasn't the dress - and that was a tiny batty compared to some I have seen - I give those ladies credit though, they wear skimpy outfits and flaunt it proudly - when I was heavy (and not as heavy as many there) I had no where near their confidence.

As to how I found VJ - I googled it way back with my ex - then vanished for a while, and was kinda lurking back when someone's story brought me outta hiding - Course, I was a bajan VJ'er back in the day, lol - prior to there being a yardie thread.

Who's story brought you out of that closet, Sus?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
That Shemmy, ain't she just so nice :luv:

Thanks. I've met some WEIRDOs on here :blink: so I stopped introducing myself to individuals. Always here to be supportive and share my experience. I wish some of the old-timers would come back to share their stories.

Yeah, I hear you there.

:rofl::rofl: just a couple weirdos? ahhahahah dats why mi an NOBODY a no fren...TOTAL WEIRDO :huh::blink:

Timeline
Jakeswife and Bunz, can someone explain to me, the GSAT test, if the student fails it, what happens, can they re-take it.?

they get placed in a school based on their grade i beleive

i don't think there is any such thing as a retake for this exam

As far as I know you can't retake it either.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I LOVE WHEN OTHERs comment on old posts cause i skipped all the pages/...Thnx JG

oo with Common Entrance u used to get a try in 5th and 2 tries in 6th depending on ur age..but GSAT is only 6th grade

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

In talking to VSC:

Thursday: "Your case is where it should be." :unsure:

Friday: "Your case is assigned to an officer." :dance:

Monday: "Your case is NOT assigned to an officer." :angry:

Tuesday: "Your case was assigned to an officer on June 3." :dance:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.