04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Look at that lady's butt in the bottom picture....left

Sus, is that the dress you posted about???????

dat a no batty...unu need fi see a mamphi batty

LOL all - there were too many things to quote - I think the nekkid men was a lap dance competition - wasn't there that night - but oh lawd, some of the things I have seen, esp, on ladies turn - WOW -

That wasn't the dress - and that was a tiny batty compared to some I have seen - I give those ladies credit though, they wear skimpy outfits and flaunt it proudly - when I was heavy (and not as heavy as many there) I had no where near their confidence.

As to how I found VJ - I googled it way back with my ex - then vanished for a while, and was kinda lurking back when someone's story brought me outta hiding - Course, I was a bajan VJ'er back in the day, lol - prior to there being a yardie thread.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Look at that lady's butt in the bottom picture....left

Sus, is that the dress you posted about???????

dat a no batty...unu need fi see a mamphi batty

LOL all - there were too many things to quote - I think the nekkid men was a lap dance competition - wasn't there that night - but oh lawd, some of the things I have seen, esp, on ladies turn - WOW -

That wasn't the dress - and that was a tiny batty compared to some I have seen - I give those ladies credit though, they wear skimpy outfits and flaunt it proudly - when I was heavy (and not as heavy as many there) I had no where near their confidence.

As to how I found VJ - I googled it way back with my ex - then vanished for a while, and was kinda lurking back when someone's story brought me outta hiding - Course, I was a bajan VJ'er back in the day, lol - prior to there being a yardie thread.

ohh.. thats why u got bajan on ur quiz LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was avoiding that one before.. but I did go take a look and was surprised at how the first few responders beat up the OP so much! People need to calm down.

bye kk..

ja p... i bet she is having a WONDERFUL time waiting on that visa w/ mr..hmm, it should be coming pretty soon i hope..

im bout to get out of here too ya'll.. 5 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

She hasn't been active on Facebook either. Her interview was a long-enough time ago that she should be back by now. I actually mentioned her disappearance to Steven the other day and he said he likes what her man [possibly] did: encourage her to stop sharing their business on the Internet. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I had two books arrive in the mail today! :dance: Mating Rituals of the North American WASP and Such a Pretty Fat.

These days, though, I spend so much time on VJ that I'm not doing as much offline reading. That may be about to change, as both of these look captivating.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I had two books arrive in the mail today! :dance: Mating Rituals of the North American WASP and Such a Pretty Fat.

These days, though, I spend so much time on VJ that I'm not doing as much offline reading. That may be about to change, as both of these look captivating.

I got Such a Pretty Fat too. Gonna start reading it this weekend. Let me know if you like it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was avoiding that one before.. but I did go take a look and was surprised at how the first few responders beat up the OP so much! People need to calm down.

bye kk..

ja p... i bet she is having a WONDERFUL time waiting on that visa w/ mr..hmm, it should be coming pretty soon i hope..

im bout to get out of here too ya'll.. 5 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

She hasn't been active on Facebook either. Her interview was a long-enough time ago that she should be back by now. I actually mentioned her disappearance to Steven the other day and he said he likes what her man [possibly] did: encourage her to stop sharing their business on the Internet. :lol:

lmao @ what stephen said

she did mention that she'd be there helping him to wrap things up and wait on the visa

so she's probably still there taking care of business

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hmmm.. when i met roger i was obsessed w/ jamaica and googled everyting pertaining.. i found Marlita's blog (nother yardie).. fell in love w/ her and Evan's story and after a lil more research, it led me to the yardie thread on VJ....

Somewhat similar.

I was talking with Philly and she kept telling me about the yardie crew and she even gave me the site but I didn’t check it out right then. One day I found Marlita hadn’t updated her blog in weeks so I started searching for other sites that could help with my obsession to learn everything I could about SO’s heritage. I had been downloading all the visa info and forms from another site but it was based from an Australian perspective I think so I wasn’t exactly sure how much of it was accurate. In looking for more relative information I came across this site and started lurking. Soon I saw Marlita was a member and thought it couldn’t be. I tried to search her name within the site to see if it was her and to see if she updated on how Evan was adjusting but couldn’t do so without being registered. (LOL, yes, I was stalking Marlita for an update…see I was hooked on her blog too. :blush: ) That’s when I noticed Philly and hubby’s picture in her old avatar and realized this must have been the site she was telling me about. So, I registered, KK invited me to yardies thread, I introduced myself…changed the name a couple of times, found Jawi’s stories and ... :thumbs:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

Does anyone have a link to Marlita's blog? Sounds like quite a few of you really enjoyed it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.