SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i like the ponytail too.. i wear a wavy long one cuz my hair gets all wavy when i slick it back.. only prob.. trying to find a good gel that don't flake up.. even the ones that say they don't, eventually will.. i heard on fotki to use honey, but mi frighten LOL

i don't think i could leave any hair out on my sew in..i worry abou that cuz sometimes it doesn't look natural when u do a full head sew in..

Try this Quana...It gets my hair really curly.

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher OLIVE STYLING GEL - 16oz jar

I am a 4b. I would need alot. Is it black or white gel?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i like the ponytail too.. i wear a wavy long one cuz my hair gets all wavy when i slick it back.. only prob.. trying to find a good gel that don't flake up.. even the ones that say they don't, eventually will.. i heard on fotki to use honey, but mi frighten LOL

i don't think i could leave any hair out on my sew in..i worry abou that cuz sometimes it doesn't look natural when u do a full head sew in..

honey as in honey from bees? or a hair product called honey?

i can't imagine using good good honey in my hair

and its so damn hard to get already

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
morning Ladies;

My son (5 years old) received his first award this morning "Student Achievment Award"...so, he goes on stage to get his award and shouts out, "what's up mommy, I love you" -- then flashes the I love you sign with his hand...it's also cultural awareness day, so they give him the mic (BIG, MISTAKE)... he shouts out "big up to all the JAMAICANS - Jah rastafari, then says thank you. My friend sent him a DVD on the true history of rasta (not) dread and he's watched it so many times. I'm so proud of him though, he's been through a lot this school year and he's managed to perform well above his age level.

just wanted to share....sus; I need a happy picture, co-workers pissing me off

That is just so cute... congrats to your son. My hubby would be smiling ear to ear if he heard the Jah Rastafari shout out! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Everytime I see those I think of the show, I dream of GENIE or something like that from the 70s..

Quanna, gels don't work well on some hair textures...I've gone natural twice and it was just too much hair to manage. When I use to plat or braid my hair wet then let it out people laughed at me back in the mid 90s, but now it's style... I'm find a photo and ya'll can't laugh at me

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning Ladies;

My son (5 years old) received his first award this morning "Student Achievment Award"...so, he goes on stage to get his award and shouts out, "what's up mommy, I love you" -- then flashes the I love you sign with his hand...it's also cultural awareness day, so they give him the mic (BIG, MISTAKE)... he shouts out "big up to all the JAMAICANS - Jah rastafari, then says thank you. My friend sent him a DVD on the true history of rasta (not) dread and he's watched it so many times. I'm so proud of him though, he's been through a lot this school year and he's managed to perform well above his age level.

That is so cute! Will look for a pic in a minute -

Got this in an email:

Special Offer from JetBlue Airways: How HOT is this deal?

1 2 3 4 5 6

$99 -- JetBlue Announces New Caribbean Routes from NYC*

New York, NY to Saint Lucia, Kingston and Barbados

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Oct. 1 - Nov. 14

By Steve Bertogli

Travelzoo Staff

JetBlue announced new nonstop to three Caribbean cities from New York City (JFK). Fly to Barbados, Saint Lucia or Jamaica for $99 each way (based on roundtrip purchase).

These introductory fares are valid during the following fall travel periods:

Bridgetown, Barbados ... Oct. 1 - Nov. 14

Saint Lucia ... Oct. 26 - Nov. 14 (operates on Sunday, Monday and Thursday)

Kingston, Jamaica .... Oct. 30 - Nov. 14

Click here to book online. Book by June 17.

JetBlue flights feature leather seating, unlimited snacks and 36 channels of free DirecTV. The airline's new cabin configuration on all of its A320 jets now provides more legroom than any other airline's coach cabins. Plus, the first checked bag is FREE on all JetBlue flights.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
morning Ladies;

That is so cute! Will look for a pic in a minute -

Got this in an email:

Special Offer from JetBlue Airways: How HOT is this deal?

1 2 3 4 5 6

$99 -- JetBlue Announces New Caribbean Routes from NYC*

New York, NY to Saint Lucia, Kingston and Barbados

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Oct. 1 - Nov. 14

By Steve Bertogli

Travelzoo Staff

JetBlue announced new nonstop to three Caribbean cities from New York City (JFK). Fly to Barbados, Saint Lucia or Jamaica for $99 each way (based on roundtrip purchase).

These introductory fares are valid during the following fall travel periods:

Bridgetown, Barbados ... Oct. 1 - Nov. 14

Saint Lucia ... Oct. 26 - Nov. 14 (operates on Sunday, Monday and Thursday)

Kingston, Jamaica .... Oct. 30 - Nov. 14

Click here to book online. Book by June 17.

JetBlue flights feature leather seating, unlimited snacks and 36 channels of free DirecTV. The airline's new cabin configuration on all of its A320 jets now provides more legroom than any other airline's coach cabins. Plus, the first checked bag is FREE on all JetBlue flights.

Yes! I am so excited about the JetBlue thing!! I can get 99 from Portland Me to NYC then 99 to SLU! that would bring it down to about 1200 I think for all of us. I hope they extend those rates for New Years!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Timeline

sus/Irie; I was so proud, but the Jah Rastafari, caught me off guard...after he said thank you he told the audience he'll be in Jamaica for a month in August. So, all the students were like ooooooooooooo.

He wanted me to explain the 12 tribes to him, but I had a memory block.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

It's green...lol.... They have the clear one. For some reason, I just got this one because it has Olive oil in it. I used to use JAM Conditional Gel...Extral Hold. It would leave my hair so soft..you couldn't tell i had gel. same for the IC gel...it doesn't make it hard.

Timeline

thanks finesse and 1 luv for ur thoughts..

my girls are soon to be 12 and 7.. they were very much ANTI roger at first cuz they have never seen me w/ anybody else but their dad... they are also very possesive..their dad was a workaholic and so for all our lives it has been me and my girls ONLY.. so Roger was like threat to them..

but w/ 2 years past they are sooo much better, they are cool w/ the IDEA.. lets just see how long it takes for them to get comfortable w/ the real deal..

:rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

thats the brand i use.. but it might not be the "OLIVE" kind.. i heard on fotki to use it and i do, but after a couple of days its still gets a lil flaky.. i guess i just should wash my hair more often.. i can't go days like i used to w/ the perm i guess??

:rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

LOL>. u so crazy bunz, yes it was real honey.. ive found ALLL kinds of concoctions are used w/ natural hair LOL

thats the brand i use.. but it might not be the "OLIVE" kind.. i heard on fotki to use it and i do, but after a couple of days its still gets a lil flaky.. i guess i just should wash my hair more often.. i can't go days like i used to w/ the perm i guess??

Yeah..I wash my hair at least one a week. Gotta keep it conditioned. If it's straightened I use the glosser. And it last like two weeks. My mom..washes her hair every other day...I don't know who she think she is!!!!!!!!!! Here hair is more like the "Coolie" {sp} hair.

Timeline

It's green...lol.... They have the clear one. For some reason, I just got this one because it has Olive oil in it. I used to use JAM Conditional Gel...Extral Hold. It would leave my hair so soft..you couldn't tell i had gel. same for the IC gel...it doesn't make it hard.

ok.. its green?? no i use the clear one..i will have to try thae green one and JAM will hold my hair for a few hrs but by mid day.. lil curlies are creeping up LOL the fantasia does WONDERS tho.. i will try the olive..

Timeline
I just mailed of the petition to file for my stepdaughter. Wish us luck!

YAYYYYY finesse.. many blessings on ur next journey! how old is ur stepdaughter.. do u have any other children?

she is 10 and I have a son that is 12

oh thats cool that they are close in age.. ur son will have a lil sister to protect heehee...

i know....this could be great or be potentially disastrous. blending families is no easy task...

LOL... i was gonna say or a lil sister to get on his last nerve LOL, but i thought i should be positive..

one of the reason i stayed married so long even tho we werent getting along.. i didn't want the stress and drama of the blended family.. i couldn't imagine my girls w/ another man or w/ other kids.. but i know it can work.. it will just take time..

question.. how long did it take for u to be comfortable w/ leaving ur kids home alone w/ ur husband. I trust roger but i want my girls to gain a trust for him.. i have to work on weekends sometimes and at first i plan to either not work or leave the kids w/ my mom until i feel they are ok?? any thoughts??

I think that is best to leave the kids with your mom or skip work and we know you will need the money so I say leave them with you mom. I would say not to leave them alone with him until you are SERIOUS about him becoming your husband. When he comes to visit this is your trial period so Until your defiantly ready I would say pass on it and that will also help eliminate stress with the ex too. I have a feeling once he sniffs RG is in the air he may get the girls even more. The good thing is the girls know about RG so that is 1/2 the battle. Honestly though I think your motherly instinct will kick in when you know its time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.