SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I have a question.

Friend of mine is here illegally, her child was born here. Her scumbag ex keeps threatening to get her deported and take the child away.

Does anyone know if this is something that is likely to happen?

Unfortunately, yes, it could - The likelihood that immigration would go after an individual is slim - but it's always possible, the fact that she has an American child doesn't have any bearing on her illegal status - they could deport her at some point.

This is true. Some people if they get placed in deportation proceedings and go before an Immigration Judge can plea their case but the hardship has to be extreme and unusual

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.

Friend of mine is here illegally, her child was born here. Her scumbag ex keeps threatening to get her deported and take the child away.

Does anyone know if this is something that is likely to happen?

Unfortunately, yes, it could - The likelihood that immigration would go after an individual is slim - but it's always possible, the fact that she has an American child doesn't have any bearing on her illegal status - they could deport her at some point.

She doesn't care about being deported, she WANTS to go home, but she doesn't want to be parted from her child...She would gladly take her baby home TODAY!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She doesn't care about being deported, she WANTS to go home, but she doesn't want to be parted from her child...She would gladly take her baby home TODAY!

Her best bet would be to fight him for custody - or if she has a passport for the baby, just go to JA now and then file for custody there - If it came down to it, and he got her deported, they would have to fight custody to determine where the baby would live -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Her best bet would be to fight him for custody - or if she has a passport for the baby, just go to JA now and then file for custody there - If it came down to it, and he got her deported, they would have to fight custody to determine where the baby would live -

Unfortunately, she went against my advice and put him on the birth certificate. He won't sign for the baby to have a passport...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

OMG I am freaking out! My husband is trying to come home on advanced parole and they wont even let him through Sangster! They say that his advanced parole document is messed up because it is not his name above his picture! I have a copy of the document and it is NOT SUPPOSED to be his name! It is the name of the authorizing agent! I yelled at the guy and told him just let him through and they will sort it out in immigration in Miami, but he is telling me Neil has to go to the embassy to get a new document! The embassy doesn't even issue these! Its USCIS that issues them!

This better get sorted out. I told Neil to refuse to leave

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear this.

This is why I don't advice travelling on that thing. People don't even know what they are. They act like they have never seen them before.

Unfortunately, she went against my advice and put him on the birth certificate. He won't sign for the baby to have a passport...

She don't need to worry about that. I just went through the same thing in March. She has to fill out (cho) mek mi go find the form http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80106.pdf

The link above that's the form I used since my son's father (listed on the BC) refused to sign it. I had to explain my circumstances. My son got his passport 3 weeks later.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Thank God! They let him through! I almost lost it! I am home here with a five month old baby and I need my husband. My baby boy is waking up every two hours to eat still, and when my husband was here he would take the baby in the morning so I could sleep. I am so sleep deprived!

Bwoy...I'm so glad it all worked out. :thumbs:

She don't need to worry about that. I just went through the same thing in March. She has to fill out (cho) mek mi go find the form http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80106.pdf

The link above that's the form I used since my son's father (listed on the BC) refused to sign it. I had to explain my circumstances. My son got his passport 3 weeks later.

What did you tell them??

Onto my second question, if she takes the baby and goes home, could she be charged with abduction or kidnapping?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

What did you tell them??

Onto my second question, if she takes the baby and goes home, could she be charged with abduction or kidnapping?

English, mi ago PM you. As for the second part of the question, I had to go through that too -- I was told that if my ex took my son to England to live there was nothing that I could do about it because there was no custody order. A few of the ladies here know what I've been through and how much $$$$$$$ I've spend to defend myself and fight for full custody of my son. So, if my ex wanted to take him, I would he SOL...everything is cris now.

tep aff a mi name

Joel and I are still chugging along in this CR1 process. I could have produce two babies by the time we get thru this. They shouldn't even require that we need an interview, any couple that survives this long drawn out process, so be given a free weekend stay at any 5 star hotel.

So True!!! I really think they want to get people approved quicker but still have to make sure they keep the US safe. So that's why they have all those red tapes.

mawning ladies **big ole yarn** i am so damn tired btwn the gym and jay being so chatty all of a sudden i am beat! anyways this whether in NYC is pissing me the heck off come on it's June already!!! Sus great pics i love them, Jaenglish girl you are good :star: please tell me you do this on the side professionally because those pics are the ish!

Hey Newly ...where is your fiance from? Or which part of Jamaica?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

But wouldn't the baby have to come to the US every six months since he is "Uncle Sam's" baby???...So wouldn't she have to send him up to the US???

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.