81 posts in this topic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Religious antii-semetic right at that. Oh Joy.

Are you referring to me, yourself or someone else?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's so lame is this notion that seems to float about among Right Wingers is that somehow we'd be recovering from this deep Recession through tax cuts. They just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that the Stimulus Bill prevented us from going through another Depression. It either that, or they just refuse to accept reality. I tend to believe it's the latter because denial is why we got into this mess in the first place.

Ummmm,,, This was written by Pravda. Hardly a Right Wing news source.

Let me ask you - do you believe that tax cuts alone would have diverted us from going through another Depression? Or do you believe that injecting some money into the economy through some government spending was necessary?

the American decent into Marxism is happening

It really isn't you know...

Follow the path little pattiwan!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is that a Star Wars reference?

Oh dearie me...

Well at least there's no mistaking the path you're on - it leads from your mouth to your #######. In a closed loop.

Is that a Star Wars reference?

Oh dearie me...

Well at least there's no mistaking the path you're on - it leads from your mouth to your #######. In a closed loop.

So glad to see you wipin up the scraps!! After all its what you do best!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What's so lame is this notion that seems to float about among Right Wingers is that somehow we'd be recovering from this deep Recession through tax cuts. They just can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that the Stimulus Bill prevented us from going through another Depression. It either that, or they just refuse to accept reality. I tend to believe it's the latter because denial is why we got into this mess in the first place.

Steven,

The Stimulus Bill hasn't prevented anything - the money hasn't even been spent yet!

The only thing it has achieved so far is a weaker dollar and a 100% increase in the price of oil.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Steven,

The Stimulus Bill hasn't prevented anything - the money hasn't even been spent yet!

The only thing it has achieved so far is a weaker dollar and a 100% increase in the price of oil.

Check out www.recovery.gov

You can see detailed breakdowns of where stimulus money is being spent.

For example, here's what's going on in lovely Illinois, with its many shovel-ready projects.

Of course the money is only just starting to be spent, the plan is to disburse all the money over several years. We are only 3 months into this build out.

State: Illinois

CFDACatalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) is a complete listing of all Federal assistance programs, eligibility requirements, type of awards, and application procedures. Number

Program

Allocated Up Arrow

84.394 State Fiscal Stabilization Fund $2,055,171,987

84.391 IDEA Part B Grants to States $506,479,753

93.778 MEDICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM $506,396,236

84.389 Title I Grants to Local Educational Agencies $420,148,642

81.042 Weatherization Assistance for Low-Income Persons (A) $242,526,619

14.885 Public Housing Capital fund Stimulus (Formula) $221,498,521

66.458 Clean Water SRF $177,243,100

14.317 Section 8 Housing Assistance Payments Program Special Allocations $103,309,941

81.041 State Energy Program (A) $101,321,000

14.258 Tax Credit Assistance Program $94,676,979

66.468 Drinking Water SRF $79,538,000

14.257 Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program $70,865,285

17.260 WIA Dislocated Workers $68,533,653

17.259 WIA Youth Activities $62,203,400

16.803 Office of Justice Programs (OJP) Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Formula Program - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/recoveryact.html $50,198,081

14.253 CDBG Entitlement Grants $37,736,243

16.804 Office of Justice Programs (OJP) Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Formula Program - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/recoveryact.html $33,465,389

84.386 Educational Technology State Grants $26,515,878

17.258 WIA Adult Program $25,790,612

93.703 Health Center Integrated Services Development Initiative $20,381,564

84.126 Vocational Rehabilitation State Grants $20,079,289

84.392 IDEA Part B Preschool Grants $18,311,491

84.393 IDEA Part C Grants for Infants and Families $17,544,486

17.207 Employment Service / Wagner-Peyser Funded Activities $16,567,244

84.033 Federal Work Study $10,113,838

14.255 CDBG State's Program and Non-Entitlement Grants in Hawaii $8,585,276

66.805 LUST Trust Fund Program $7,402,000

17.235 Senior Community Service Employment Program $6,850,225

10.561 State Administrative Matching Grants for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance $6,033,325

93.659 Adoption Assistance $4,658,928

10.569 The Emergency Food Assistance Program (Food Commodities) $4,229,591

93.658 Foster Care-Title IV-E $3,696,068

10.579 Child Nutrition Discretionary Grants Limited Availability $3,657,300

16.802 Office of Justice Programs (OJP) OVC FY09 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant Program (Compensation) - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/recoveryact.html $3,029,132

16.588 Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) Recovery Act STOP Violence Against Women Formula Grant Program - http://www.ovw.usdoj.gov/recovery.htm $2,821,938

93.707 ARRA - Aging Congregate Nutrition Services for States $2,526,641

14.907 Lead-based Paint Hazard Control in Privately-Owned Housing $2,114,670

66.454 Water Quality Planning (604b) $1,790,300

66.040 State Clean Diesel Grant Program $1,730,000

16.800 Office of Justice Programs (OJP) Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/recoveryact.html $1,529,046

84.399 Services for Older Individuals who are Blind $1,411,724

16.801 Office of Justice Programs (OJP) OVC FY09 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant Program (Assistance) - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/recoveryact.html $1,353,000

93.705 ARRA - Aging Home-Delivered Nutrition Services for States $1,243,885

10.568 The Emergency Food Assistance Program (Administrative Costs) $1,060,048

14.910 Healthy Homes Technical Studies Grants $973,982

84.401 Impact Aid Construction $627,261

84.398 Independent Living State Grants $570,697

Total $5,054,512,268

LUST Trust Fund Program $7,402,000

is part of my new program to rehab whores

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

If anyone would recognize the signs it would be someone that has already been there.

I have and I don't see it.

GM is swallowed by the government; a championing victory for "public" ownership of production, and you don't see the signs?

How naive can you be?

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If anyone would recognize the signs it would be someone that has already been there.

GM is swallowed by the government; a championing victory for "public" ownership of production, and you don't see the signs?

How naive can you be?

Nationalisation really isn't that big of a deal in Europe.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
LUST Trust Fund Program $7,402,000

is part of my new program to rehab whores

Brother Dean, your heart is in the right place for the deserving waifs.

I just wish you wouldn't treat the Lust Trust Fund as your own private slush fund for Bosco.

I've seen your receipts... $20,000 for gold-plated carrot dispensers? $64,000 for Bosco's private Jacuzzi?

$238,000 for Bosco's jet-a-way to Bahamas with half of dozen of the cutest LUST-whores????

Deano stop abusing our tax-dollars for Bosco's self gratification :ranting:

How naive can you be?

Nationalisation really isn't that big of a deal in Europe.

It wasn't a big deal in the Soviet Republics either.

21FUNNY.gif