sad_angel

fax number

31 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
anybody knows what it means plz? :( and hopefuly they wont send it to the wrong address again

Try calling them again. I know its frustrating but you need to get an answer as to what this is!

You can also have the rep verify your address to be safe.

Use the prompts to get to "change of address" or "there is a problem/issue with your case" and that will get you straight to a CSR. Once you have them on the phone and verify your address, then ask to speak to an officer and have the officer verify that this "document" was the RFE.

You have the right to demand to speak to an officer. If the CSR says they are an officer, then say " i would like to speak to your supervisor please".

Good Luck and keep trying.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

thank you very much but i did all that and they told me that i have to call 30 days from the day the notice was sent :( but the case will be denied if i wait 30 more days:( i have 2 i-129f pending, i filed this one back in jan-07 and bcoz i never recieved an answer i filed a new one in aug of 2008 and now they pulled this old file ,i just dont understand them sometimes,so what document was sent exactly? my file or what?

Timeline

You have an open 129F and you filed a new one? This may be what is complicating everything.

Did you say that you cnotacted your congressman or senator? Write your congressman and ask for an immediate inquiry because it is time sensitive. See if they can find out exactly what is going on.... The document sent back may be the second 129f (just speculating)

I also see in your siggy that your 129f was transferred to the local office... were you contacted about that? Did they ask for an interview with you there?

You need a congressional inquiry to get all of this straightened out.

You shouldnt just send another application without verifying that the first was denied,lost or whatever. It will just cause confusion.

Good Luck hun

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

i filed an i-130 along with the i-129f back in jan of 2007, my previous attorney adviced me to send both at the same time with no evidence what so ever, not even the mariage C or the g-325a , nothing at all . so they denied the i-130 at the local office in oct of 2007 and never heard anything about the i-129f , so in july of 2008 i filed a new i-130 with all the supporting documents and when i received my receipt i filed the new i-129f which was sent to the local office and i request an expedite few times but i got stuck with the backgtound invastegation , so now out of the blue they sent me a letter a month ago and the letter stated that they have transferred the (first) i-129f from MSC to CSC and later they sent me the RFE and all that , i called an attorney and i told him that i thought once the i-130 id denied then the i-129f is denied as well and he said no thats not true, their two different cases and they requested evidence then they wont deny it even though you have a new one pending :unsure:

Edited by sad_angel

Timeline
i filed an i-130 along with the i-129f back in jan of 2007, my previous attorney adviced me to send both at the same time with no evidence what so ever, not even the mariage C or the g-325a , nothing at all . so they denied the i-130 at the local office in oct of 2007 and never heard anything about the i-129f , so in july of 2008 i filed a new i-130 with all the supporting documents and when i received my receipt i filed the new i-129f which was sent to the local office and i request an expedite few times but i got stuck with the backgtound invastegation , so now out of the blue they sent me a letter a month ago and the letter stated that they have transferred the (first) i-129f from MSC to CSC and later they sent me the RFE and all that , i called an attorney and i told him that i thought once the i-130 id denied then the i-129f is denied as well and he said no thats not true, their two different cases and they requested evidence then they wont deny it even though you have a new one pending :unsure:

You are correct and your lawyer is wrong. They are two different cases(kind of), but the 129f without the underlying 130 is no longer a valid petition.

What happened after it was forwarded to the local office? Did the LA office get in touch with you?

If I was you, I would:

a) make an infopass appointment with the local office and ask them to explain what is giong on with each petition.

b ) write my congressman and ask for an inquiry. Give him all of the receipt #'s(the old 129f too)

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Thanks!

Timeline
:crying::( so your saying this will get denied? so why did they move forward with it and requested evidence and all that if they are going to deny it at the end? :(

aww honey, im sorry. (F) thats what you need to figure out at the infopass appointment.

Thanks!

Timeline
but i have new i-130 pending now? u think that will help or it has to be the first i-130 which was denied?

i think your first k3 petition(130 and 129f) would have been denied from the first filing. The fact that they are now sending an rfe for the first 129f is just strange and not normal process.

You need to find out if there was an error in sending an RFE for the first 129f(i think its an error).

I dont think that your current,pending k3 is denied at all. BUT, you need to make an infopass appointment asap and get the old 129f straightened out so that it doesnt hinder the current petitions.

i would be on the phone everyday(until someone could answer) or until the infopass appointment and explaining that you received an rfe on a denied petition and ask for answers and clarification..

this might be the key words to get to a supervsor or officer.. "i received a request for further evidence on a previously denied petition but i have a current petition under process, can you explain please?"

Thanks!

Timeline
but i have new i-130 pending now? u think that will help or it has to be the first i-130 which was denied?

i think your first k3 petition(130 and 129f) would have been denied from the first filing. The fact that they are now sending an rfe for the first 129f is just strange and not normal process.

You need to find out if there was an error in sending an RFE for the first 129f(i think its an error).

I dont think that your current,pending k3 is denied at all. BUT, you need to make an infopass appointment asap and get the old 129f straightened out so that it doesnt hinder the current petitions.

i would be on the phone everyday(until someone could answer) or until the infopass appointment and explaining that you received an rfe on a denied petition and ask for answers and clarification..

this might be the key words to get to a supervsor or officer.. "i received a request for further evidence on a previously denied petition but i have a current petition under process, can you explain please?"

but the petetion wasnt denied! they denied the i-130 not the i-129f

Timeline

but the petetion wasnt denied! they denied the i-130 not the i-129f

but your 129f was to make the 130 a k3, it cannot stand alone after the 130 is denied.

Thanks!

Timeline

Any news?

Thanks!

Timeline

hi , i finally received the RFE ,it was sent to the wrong address so they send it along with the changing of address form even though i never changed my address but anyway, they are requesting the g-32ga and a pic of me and my husband together and 2 passport pictures and a prove of the last meeting :unsure: and the weired thing they are asking for a copy of the first cr-1 stamp on my husband's passport, he was married before so they want copy of his previous visa and proof of entery and they dont want phone records or greeting cards or letters :unsure: i have evidence from jun 2006 up to aug of 2008 so i dont know how i will prove the last meeting , i go to mexico and see him twice a month but i cant prove it, they are giving me 60 days to respond , but strange thing they requesting the evidence for the first i-129f and like i said the previous i-130 was denied back in oct-07 ???? i have new i-130 pending and a new i-129f !!! should i respond? i dont know what to do? i have leasein both names, joint bank account but no activities since july of 2008, i added his name on my life insurance and my car insurance, and my cable and phone bills and phone records and pictures and leters from family members and friends , is this good enough? :(

Edited by sad_angel

Timeline

i would just send in whatever they are asking for.

Im sorry , that is a simple answer, but this gets more complicated each time i read more of your story (F) you are petitioning for your jordanian hubby but he lives in mexico? why dont you have proof of those meetings?

Send in everything that they asked for specifically and then send in pics or recepits of your last meeting. what do you have in the way of proof of meeting since you filed? pics, reciepts, boarding passes, anything??

Thanks!

Timeline
i would just send in whatever they are asking for.

Im sorry , that is a simple answer, but this gets more complicated each time i read more of your story (F) you are petitioning for your jordanian hubby but he lives in mexico? why dont you have proof of those meetings?

Send in everything that they asked for specifically and then send in pics or recepits of your last meeting. what do you have in the way of proof of meeting since you filed? pics, reciepts, boarding passes, anything??

i wish if i could get records of the border crossing, yeah he lives there ,he was allowed to withdraw his application for admission in 2007 so he went there to live with my family, closer to me to see him. i have so many things to send but i dont know about the last meeting issue

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.