Deryck and Miho

June 2009 CSC K-1 Filers

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

All are welcome here... Although out June filers do seem to be a little quiet, so lets get this thing jumping to pass the time while we wait..

Lets hope it is not long now..

Good luck to us all

xxxxx

:devil:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I don't know what is more accurate..... We are number 47 on Igor's list, but I think it is a mistake.

All I can think about now is meeting my sweetie in Thailand for a much needed holiday! Less than tree weeks from now!!!!

I will think about the next 3 or 4 month wait when we leave each other in Bangkok. I am sure I will need to get back to Ho Chi Minh City before her interview, but we will worry about that later.

c3ui55avqx8o20jy.png

Hello everyone!

It’s one more day before the weekend here in the Philippines and two days for the USCIS.

Some mid-May filers have been getting their NOA2 this week. I hope that we are next in line. I’m so excited to kiss my precious baby again!

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Its good to see the May filers getting their Noa2's. It was starting to get depressing it was so slow the last 2 weeks. I am hoping we get our Noa2 by mid September and through the NVC and on to the embassy by first part of October. Now saying this, looks like the London Embassy is slow to give interview dates. Hope they pick this up by end of September - or sooner.

Our timeline

K-1

6/17/09 Mailed I-129F 6/19/09 NOA 1

9/09/09 NOA 2 9/28/09 Packet 3

11/03/09 Interview - Approved 11/05/09 Medical

11/09/09 Visa in hand

11/24/09 POE San Francisco

01/03/10 Baby due date

1/16/10 Baby - Its a Boy!

AOS

2/22/10 Filed AOS

4/17/10 Biometrics appt

5/16/10 Interview - Approved!

6/10 Green Card in hand

ROC

4/04/12 Filed I-751 California Service Center

4/21/12 NOA

7/20/12 Biometrics Appt

11/16/12 RFE

12/10/12 Sent RFE package

12/21/12 Approval Letter!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh guys...im happy that finally my timeline moved to sooner date..hehehe :D and at Igor's and Berkeley's too...

although VJ time line is just an estimate but im happy to check it everyday moving up and up and away to get my NOA2 in time bfore my engagement party... :jest:

early part of august twas from oct. 6-21...lately( 3 days ago to be exact) it moved up to Sept. 25 - oct. 9...great inspiration for me as sometimes i get anxious..waiting for NOA2...guys, i make it a habit to check my timeline every hour...every day...cool ryt?? who doesnt wanna be with our loved ones the soonest possible time??well, if only i can approve the NOA2 myself..lol...

good luck to us all......sept. is not that long to wait...

OUR K-1 JOURNEY TIMELINE

06-22-2009 ---- NOA1 09-18-2009 ---- NOA2

10-27-2009 ---- Medical 11-11-2009 ---- PEPS for Annulment Issue 11-18-09 ----Received PEPS Result

12-04-2009 ---- Interview 12-12-2009 ---- Visa Received

12-18-2009 ---- Flight to US via PAL ...POE - LAX

03-02-2010 ---- SSN and State ID

---AOS TIMELINE---

02-09-2010 ---- Mailed AOS( 485, 864, 131, 765, 1145)

02-12-2010 ---- AOS Package Received by DHS-USCIS

02-18-2010 ---- E-Notification, SMS and NOA Hardcopy Received

03-15-2010 ---- Biometrics Appointment in Milwaukee, WI

04-09-2010 ---- Authorization for Parole/Travel Dox Received

04-16-2010 ---- EAD Card Received

05-12-2010 ---- Interview Schedule in Milwaukee..PASSED!!! Thank You Lord!

05-17-2010 ---- Welcome Notice arrived in mail

06-01-2010 ---- Received Instruction Permit Card from DMV

06-10-2010 ---- 2-yr. GC/PRC arrived today in the mail..SALAMAT PO LORD!

12-12-2010 ---- Got my DMV License

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hehee, not too long now fellow filers, igors list processing times keeps gettin faster :)

I wonder who'll be up first :)

I hope the London Embassy isn't too busy towards the end of the year, I'd love to be with my fiance for Christmas and Thanksgiving :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello everyone! First time poster, but this seemed like a good place to start. Got our paperwork filed on June 17th and the NOA1 was on June 18th. Actual hard copy was in hand on the 22nd. Haven't really seen any motion on this yet other than that.

However, my lawyer got in touch with the USCIS and was told that we should hear something by September 15th. That comment was made a couple days ago. Hopefully that is good news for everyone here. :)

Edited by James Davion

Greg / Andrea

Consulate: Vancouver, CA

I-129 F Timeline

2009/06/17 - I-129F Sent

2009/06/18 - I-129F NOA1

2009/06/18 - Check Posted

2009/06/22 - I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy

2009/09/15 - In pre-adjudication area (not certain what this means but it sounds good)

Hello everyone! First time poster, but this seemed like a good place to start. Got our paperwork filed on June 17th and the NOA1 was on June 18th. Actual hard copy was in hand on the 22nd. Haven't really seen any motion on this yet other than that.

However, my lawyer got in touch with the USCIS and was told that we should hear something by September 15th. That comment was made a couple days ago. Hopefully that is good news for everyone here. :)

I don't know how he could possibly have a definite date to hear by and especially that soon. It seems to be a bit presumptuous, although it is possible.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

I don't know what is more accurate..... We are number 47 on Igor's list, but I think it is a mistake.

All I can think about now is meeting my sweetie in Thailand for a much needed holiday! Less than tree weeks from now!!!!

I will think about the next 3 or 4 month wait when we leave each other in Bangkok. I am sure I will need to get back to Ho Chi Minh City before her interview, but we will worry about that later.

You are #47 because you have on your timeline that you mailed the packet in April. The one timeline goes by date sent and not NOA1. You would most likely be around #160 on that timeline based on your NOA1 date.

BTW, it seems odd it took so long for them to process that NOA1, do you know what happened there?

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

hi june filers at CSC...may i join too???

we received the hardcopy of our NOA1 last June 22,,,thats why our VJ timeline says it will be adjudicated between Oct. 6-21...almost 4 months to think..its fluctuating though...at times it moves at an earlier date...but still hoping we will get it earlier than what its written there...

guys my question is----which one is more reliable???IGOR'S LIST OR VJ TIMELINE??? just something to talk about here...

goodluck to us all June filers...

They are the exact same timelines as far as I know based on actual date from the member timelines here. However, I have noticed that the VJ timeline is often updated a bit sooner (typically just within a few hours). Also the Igor's list is based on the date you sent the packet it, while the VJ is based on NOA1 date. In addition, Igor's list only lists people who are within the CSC timeframe. The VJ timeline shows people from a bit further back in time who have not yet been approved.

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Presumptuous? Not really... Following the current VJ estimate puts the NOA2 around Sept 23rd or 24th. The 15th is only 8-9 days before that. It would not be stretch to estimate a little if the agent in question recognized that the volume of new apps was lower in late june/july/early august. Or perhaps they added new staff recently to get through things quicker? That might explain the speed gain of a week or so.

Sept 15th seems close enough to other estimates to be plausible though. Either way it appears that the CSC is getting through apps relatively quickly these days. Which is good for all of us.

Greg / Andrea

Consulate: Vancouver, CA

I-129 F Timeline

2009/06/17 - I-129F Sent

2009/06/18 - I-129F NOA1

2009/06/18 - Check Posted

2009/06/22 - I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy

2009/09/15 - In pre-adjudication area (not certain what this means but it sounds good)

Presumptuous? Not really... Following the current VJ estimate puts the NOA2 around Sept 23rd or 24th. The 15th is only 8-9 days before that. It would not be stretch to estimate a little if the agent in question recognized that the volume of new apps was lower in late june/july/early august. Or perhaps they added new staff recently to get through things quicker? That might explain the speed gain of a week or so.

Sept 15th seems close enough to other estimates to be plausible though. Either way it appears that the CSC is getting through apps relatively quickly these days. Which is good for all of us.

I didn't mean that it wasn't possible, it just seems so unlike USCIS to give out a date like that, especially earlier than the projected dates. Usually they would want to cover themselves and give a longer date.

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.