Deryck and Miho

June 2009 CSC K-1 Filers

219 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
We are approved, got the letter my fiance just rang me in tears we are both so excited..

Even though when I log into my account it hasn't updated except for the touches buy yay we have the proof!!!!

Star and all the other RFE's your touch was probably your approval!!! :dance:

Claire :star:

Congratulations !!! I am happy for you :yes:

Hi All my VJ friends!

We got NOA2!!! Oct 2nd.

WOW We are sooooooooooooooooo Happy.

Thank you for all your support. (L)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I just checked my online status today to see that it hadn't touched (NOA1 was 30/06/09) and then got on the phone to my fiancé to vent about my frustrations...well....

then I came back to the laptop, and for some reason checked again, and they must have just updated their system because we finally have our first touch! (Besides NOA1 of course).

Now, I know that we could still get RFE etc etc but I'm just SO happy that someone is finally looking at our application!! I hope the NOA2 follows shortly!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations guys! Still nothing to report on my end. One can only hope we will see some kind of movement soon.

Greg / Andrea

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate: Vancouver, CA

I-129 F Timeline

2009/06/17 - I-129F Sent

2009/06/18 - I-129F NOA1

2009/06/18 - Check Posted

2009/06/22 - I-129F NOA1 Hard Copy

2009/09/15 - In pre-adjudication area (not certain what this means but it sounds good)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Yup, same here, guys :(

soooo frustrated to see later dates getting approved

nothing on my end either :(

well <sigh> looks like our case got to the agent, who is counting birds in the sky instead of getting the petitions approved :bonk:

whatever, lets keep our fingers crossed

and congrats to those who got approved already

cheers

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-19

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-22

I-129F RFE(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-06

NVC Received : 2009-10-09

NVC Left : 2009-10-14

Consulate Received : 2009-10-20

Interview Date : 2009-10-27

Visa received: 2009-10-28

US entry: 2009-11-15

Wedding: 2009-12-17

NOA Date : 2010-02-17

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

Interview Date : 2010-05-04

Now a total of 12 July filers.

I know it won't help but Monday I'm going to call USCIS

just to ###### at someone and get it off my chest.

OK,

I'm happy for the July filers and I know this happens every month where others get approved before the previous months applicants are completed and I don't like waiting any more than the next guy. So I called USCIS today and got the typical run around where the call center people read from the prepared scripts and all they say is wait, wait, wait.

But, I asked the question.......why are July filers getting "Preferential Treatment" over June filers and that I believe I am getting "Discriminated" against due to the processing of July filers before June filers are complete.

I will tell you.....their prepared scripts have no answer for ("Preferential Treatment" and "Discrimination") so they elevated me to the next level service personal, and the same thing happened, they do not have an automated reply for the terms "Preferential Treatment" and "Discrimination" so she asked if I wanted a Service Request. I said yes.............

Now, this just might piss someone off and get my application held, or not.............

Only time will tell.

Anyway, good luck to all June filers, hope it is a better week than last week.

Mark.

Timeline

Hi again!

Well I got a touch on Friday, Saturday and today but still no NOA2....I'm praying that this doesn't mean I'm going to get an RFE :unsure:

I suppose I should be happy that at least the application is getting looked at right?!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Now a total of 12 July filers.

I know it won't help but Monday I'm going to call USCIS

just to ###### at someone and get it off my chest.

OK,

I'm happy for the July filers and I know this happens every month where others get approved before the previous months applicants are completed and I don't like waiting any more than the next guy. So I called USCIS today and got the typical run around where the call center people read from the prepared scripts and all they say is wait, wait, wait.

But, I asked the question.......why are July filers getting "Preferential Treatment" over June filers and that I believe I am getting "Discriminated" against due to the processing of July filers before June filers are complete.

I will tell you.....their prepared scripts have no answer for ("Preferential Treatment" and "Discrimination") so they elevated me to the next level service personal, and the same thing happened, they do not have an automated reply for the terms "Preferential Treatment" and "Discrimination" so she asked if I wanted a Service Request. I said yes.............

Now, this just might piss someone off and get my application held, or not.............

Only time will tell.

Anyway, good luck to all June filers, hope it is a better week than last week.

Mark.

I hope you receive your NOA2 soon. When I look at the stats for the June CSC filers it seems like only 2/3 of them have NOA2s so far when over 80% of May on back have their NOA2s. On the plus side, CSC has been doing a much better job at completing the Igor's list backlog than VSC has!!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

I hope you receive your NOA2 soon. When I look at the stats for the June CSC filers it seems like only 2/3 of them have NOA2s so far when over 80% of May on back have their NOA2s. On the plus side, CSC has been doing a much better job at completing the Igor's list backlog than VSC has!!!

I hope we all do.

The call center said something about updating the web site only twice per week. ?

Timeline

I just got notification that we have received an RFE! :crying:

Ah man, I know that it isn't the end of the world but it is a bit disheartening. I have no idea what it could be for since we followed all guidelines...argh!

I just got notification that we have received an RFE! :crying:

Ah man, I know that it isn't the end of the world but it is a bit disheartening. I have no idea what it could be for since we followed all guidelines...argh!

Bummer man.

But at least their lookin at yours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We also got touched on 10/02 and I received the text notifying of an RFE being mailed from the California office on 10/05.

Hope this helps some one as I was beginning to worry our petition would be one of the dreaded "black hole Ones" My Noa1 date is 6/15/09 . Even though an FRE, it is ok ,knowing the process is underway and not still on the shelf.

Timmy Boyd

We also got touched on 10/02 and I received the text notifying of an RFE being mailed from the California office on 10/05.

Hope this helps some one as I was beginning to worry our petition would be one of the dreaded "black hole Ones" My Noa1 date is 6/15/09 . Even though an FRE, it is ok ,knowing the process is underway and not still on the shelf.

I hope more Juners get touched.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.