• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bosnia/Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-18

I hope NOA2 will arive soon!Good luck for everyone!

Edited by Wolf81

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:cry: I am going to moan so just bare with me.....

I HATE WAITING!!!!

I know there are people who have been waiting longer, and I have no real right to moan about it but damn it I want a touch or something....Just so I know my file hasn't fallen off the desk and into the bin or something, just give me a sign anything... :bonk:

On a brighter note I am flying to Chicago again on Friday morning to see the love of my life....

I am just praying for a touch!!! Come on CSC.... :clock:

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

I HATE WAITING!!!!

I know there are people who have been waiting longer, and I have no real right to moan about it but damn it I want a touch or something....Just so I know my file hasn't fallen off the desk and into the bin or something, just give me a sign anything... :bonk:

On a brighter note I am flying to Chicago again on Friday morning to see the love of my life....

I second that!!!! You have read my mind.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
We got our NOA2!!! :dance:

What a wonderful surprise the evening before vacation and my sweetie arrives from Japan tomorrow morning! She is already on the way to the flight now, so I will have to wait until she gets here to tell her the good news. (F) I can't think of a better gift! :D

BTW, no 'touches' on ours throughout the process, so don't worry if you are still waiting and no touches yet. :clock:

Good luck to all and a speedy NOA2!

Regards,

Deryck

WOW! Thats Great news to have for your sweetie on her arrival! Congrats!!!! I am leaving for the airport in a few hours to visit my sweetie..... I wish i had great news to share with her like you! Our day will come! Soon I hope!

Have a great time while you are together!

c3ui55avqx8o20jy.png

Timeline

I HATE WAITING!!!!

The wait is driving me nuts!! I am doing crazy things like while I am at work like, checking this site and the USCIS every hour...

I fear I may end up in a asylum at this rate.. :blink:

Good luck to us all before we go crazy!! :hehe:

I HATE WAITING!!!!

The wait is driving me nuts!! I am doing crazy things like while I am at work like, checking this site and the USCIS every hour...

I wouldn't be going so crazy but I've seen a couple June people near my date approved already. It has gotten me on edge........

I am caught between feeling happy for them and their happiness and being insanely jealous.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Timeline

I HATE WAITING!!!!

I wouldn't be going so crazy but I've seen a couple June people near my date approved already. It has gotten me on edge........

I am caught between feeling happy for them and their happiness and being insanely jealous.

Yup I am the same, I start to feel really happy for them and that is very genuine ... Yet one of my eyes will start to twitch because I haven't had so much as a touch, then the doubt sets in.... What if our case is on desk... To close to the waste bin and it get knocked in.. Or they have an office dog and the dog ate it!..

I just want to know how they decide what case to look at first... Lucky dip maybe?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I HATE WAITING!!!!

Yup I am the same, I start to feel really happy for them and that is very genuine ... Yet one of my eyes will start to twitch because I haven't had so much as a touch, then the doubt sets in.... What if our case is on desk... To close to the waste bin and it get knocked in.. Or they have an office dog and the dog ate it!..

I just want to know how they decide what case to look at first... Lucky dip maybe?

Hey Claire,

I totally understand your frustration. Don't worry about not having a touch, we didn't either. No the office dog definately did not eat your petition!!!... Maybe it was the office parrott that ate it instead.

Just take a deep breath and look forward to seeing your sweetie and know that the wait will be over soon. In the meantime if you want to vent this is a good a place as any as we all understand.

Pav xxx

Timeline

I HATE WAITING!!!!

Hey Claire,

I totally understand your frustration. Don't worry about not having a touch, we didn't either. No the office dog definately did not eat your petition!!!... Maybe it was the office parrott that ate it instead.

Just take a deep breath and look forward to seeing your sweetie and know that the wait will be over soon. In the meantime if you want to vent this is a good a place as any as we all understand.

Pav xxx

Hello Pav,

Well the Parrot had better not touch it or there shall be trouble!! *Takes deep breath*..

The worst part about going there is coming back not knowing when I will see him again, this whole thing is so hard.. I know other people have waited alot longer to see their loved one, but every now and again it is nice to know that the lovely people at CSC haven't forgotten about us..

There isn't any days when I feel sad about about this, normally I am so positive.. All of us going through this process surely know what true love is..

Waiting months and sometimes years to get so much as a hug from the person we love takes alot, we are here doing all of this for our loved one is well worth it in the end...

Hugs

Claire (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

GUYS TAKE IT EASY ,YOUR TURN IS COMING .I GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY SEP 01 AND TODAY GOT EMAIL FROM USCIS CONFIRMING THAT ACTION.I AM SO HAPPY I PASSED THE FIRST NECESSARY STEP.IT WAS A FAST APPROVAL COMPARED TO LAST YEARS FILERS,SO GUYS YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT ,YOUR TURN IS COMING.THEY ARE APPROVING PETITIONS REAL FAST.GOOD LUCK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wooo Hoooo !!!!!! We got our NOA 2!!!! We got an email saying it was sent on September 4....... Our NOA 1 date was June 11. Jessie and I are together in Ko Samoi Thailand now on holiday together. We will be celebrating tonight!!!!!

Whats Next!?!?!??! The interview!?!?!??! How Long is the next wait?????

c3ui55avqx8o20jy.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Wooo Hoooo !!!!!! We got our NOA 2!!!! We got an email saying it was sent on September 4....... Our NOA 1 date was June 11. Jessie and I are together in Ko Samoi Thailand now on holiday together. We will be celebrating tonight!!!!!

Whats Next!?!?!??! The interview!?!?!??! How Long is the next wait?????

Congrats! Have fun celebrating together!!

Don't forget to update your timeline too so this shows up on Igor's list.

Edited by DIARD

Our timeline

K-1

6/17/09 Mailed I-129F 6/19/09 NOA 1

9/09/09 NOA 2 9/28/09 Packet 3

11/03/09 Interview - Approved 11/05/09 Medical

11/09/09 Visa in hand

11/24/09 POE San Francisco

01/03/10 Baby due date

1/16/10 Baby - Its a Boy!

AOS

2/22/10 Filed AOS

4/17/10 Biometrics appt

5/16/10 Interview - Approved!

6/10 Green Card in hand

ROC

4/04/12 Filed I-751 California Service Center

4/21/12 NOA

7/20/12 Biometrics Appt

11/16/12 RFE

12/10/12 Sent RFE package

12/21/12 Approval Letter!!

hello Everyone, I just received an email from USCIS that my petition for I=130 has been approved. Im still awaiting for the hard copy. Since i don't have the hard copy yet, i want to start ahead. Can anyone tell me what are the documents that are required? so that i could prepare for it while waiting for the hard copy. Thank you...

Loilyn & Glenn

Date of Marriage: 05-30-09

Mailed I-130: 06-17-09

Date Received: 06-18-09

Received NOA1: 06-26-09

NOA2 Approved: 09-03-09

Received Case No: 09-17-09

Received DS-3032: 9-22-09 email

Received AOS: 9-22-09 email

Paid AOS: 9-23-09 online payment

AOS Payment PAID Status: 09-27-09

Send I-864 Affidavit of Support: 9-28-09 Send Standard Overnight

Affidavit of Support Received 10-02-09 process

Awaiting for DS2030 it was emailed to NVC on 09-23-09 (When sending in DS2030 send via airmal standard Overnight and email . It takes a while for them to process if you send it email only)

Send via airmail DS2030 10-07-09 (Standard Delivery)

Check Status Of IV Bill 10-13-09 ( Ready to be Paid)

Paid IV Bill 10-14-09

Received IV Bill 10-14-09

DS-230 send 10-17-09 (standard delivery)

NVC Received 10-23-09

Login In Failed 10-28-09

Called NVC operator said Case is in final review to be completed.

Case Complete: 10-29-09

Medical Exam 11-18-09 & 11-19-09 Passed

Interview 12-08-09 He passed the Interview

Visa Received 12-09-09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.