1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck ScottThuy! Let us know how it goes...

John got me a few numbers and addresses of doctors who do the medical test for the visa in Egypt to call and ask what I should do about my shots records... I still really wanna know what are the medical problems that might make one ineligible for the visa? Does cavity count? lol.. Joking :P.. I just really like to be ready..

Yesterday I was checking our VJ timeline and it said "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between October XX, 2009 and November 1, 2009*."

Today I checked again and it says: 'Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 6, 2009 and November 28, 2009*.'!!!!! Isn't that frustrating?! Seriously, how long this process is going to take! :angry:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Good luck ScottThuy! Let us know how it goes...

John got me a few numbers and addresses of doctors who do the medical test for the visa in Egypt to call and ask what I should do about my shots records... I still really wanna know what are the medical problems that might make one ineligible for the visa? Does cavity count? lol.. Joking :P.. I just really like to be ready..

Yesterday I was checking our VJ timeline and it said "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between October XX, 2009 and November 1, 2009*."

Today I checked again and it says: 'Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 6, 2009 and November 28, 2009*.'!!!!! Isn't that frustrating?! Seriously, how long this process is going to take! :angry:

I am hoping NOA2 by end of September but my timeline now says between November 20, 2009 and December 12, 2009... might as well say by the end of the year....

the health thing is that they check for serious health issues... HIV, TB etc... oh yeah and hope you dont have a hang nail or acne that day.... :lol: but really if you feel like you have the flu and are congested.. wait a few days to go for the medical....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

#######???? :wow:VSC only 1 NOA2 this week and when I look at last weeks numbers combined with this weeks...

CSC 38 ....

VSC 12 ...

and VSC has more people going through it now in the queue.... every day we are seeing our dates in the timeline move back.... I can only wonder how much of it is people not updating timelines...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Thanks ScottThuy!

That's what our timeline says today: 'Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 10, 2009 and December 2, 2009*.' *sighs* What is wrong with VSC??? :bonk:

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

Timeline
Thanks ScottThuy!

That's what our timeline says today: 'Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 10, 2009 and December 2, 2009*.' *sighs* What is wrong with VSC??? :bonk:

Mine moved back twice today... :wow: at least we got a few NOA2's through today, 4 this week now.... things have to turn around at some point.... I sent in my pre-emtive corrections for my initial 129F and I was thinking it could have a variety of impacts on my time...

1. They could pull my folder add the new info and put me at the back of the line...:hehe:

2. They could add it to my folder and put it back where it was

3. they could say what the heck lets just get it out of the way since we have it here... :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Luck to all the June '09 Filers!

I was a June '08 filer and I made it through. There was a huge slowdown last year around June for Vermont and it looks like it's happening again. We all got our approvals around October last year.

Try to stay positive and know that you are almost there!!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline

I was a June '08 filer and I made it through. There was a huge slowdown last year around June for Vermont and it looks like it's happening again. We all got our approvals around October last year.

I would be happy with October or sooner! :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I know we are all anxious to be with the ones we love and October is my birthday...it would be the greatest birthday present ever to get our NOA2 then!

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Timeline

That would be great if we got ours around that time! Can't wait till we hear any good news.. :)

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Guys, I have a question...

In our I-129F I wrote the address I reside in, and a separate piece of paper wrote the mailing address we like USCIS and the US embassy in Cairo to mail me at (which is a mail box at the post office), then we both dated the paper and signed it... How can we make sure this is the address they are going to use to mail me? Is there anyway I can receive the visa packets there? John has sent me a few packages before and things go as such: I get a call from the PO saying I have a mail, I go there and check it, then go to a different building and pay fees that I received a package and get my packages. And when he used Express Mail to send packages I used to repeat the same steps only after checking the mail that I received a package I take a trip to the main PO in Cairo (it's a long and hard one) to go check it... And as you all know packages get checked and opened so that they make sure the content is safe...

So how can we make sure we are going to receive the visa mail and packets to my mailing address? Is there any harm if they got opened by the main PO? Do I have to sign a paper that I received a visa packet? This seems kinda confusing and we're a little worried right now... :unsure:

ROC Timeline

Timeline

In our I-129F I wrote the address I reside in, and a separate piece of paper wrote the mailing address we like USCIS and the US embassy in Cairo to mail me at (which is a mail box at the post office), then we both dated the paper and signed it... How can we make sure this is the address they are going to use to mail me? Is there anyway I can receive the visa packets there? John has sent me a few packages before and things go as such: I get a call from the PO saying I have a mail, I go there and check it, then go to a different building and pay fees that I received a package and get my packages. And when he used Express Mail to send packages I used to repeat the same steps only after checking the mail that I received a package I take a trip to the main PO in Cairo (it's a long and hard one) to go check it... And as you all know packages get checked and opened so that they make sure the content is safe...

So how can we make sure we are going to receive the visa mail and packets to my mailing address? Is there any harm if they got opened by the main PO? Do I have to sign a paper that I received a visa packet? This seems kinda confusing and we're a little worried right now... :unsure:

NOA2 will be sent to John. Packet 3 & 4 will come from Cairo and will be sent to Aya likely at residence, unless they pickup on the fact that there is a different mailing address.Dont be surprised if they dont do it as you want. I would recommend that you send the Embassy an email once it leaves NVC letting them know the address issue or even try calling then. It is a common thing in that mail ddelivery in some countries can be difficult especially to rural areas... It is fairly common to have items sent to Postal Boxes in a big city near the beneficiaries town or even to a relatives address.

Timeline

I sent the supplement last week... Someone signed for it on Monday... So they have it, bit there has been no touch so it could be in the mail heading back to me.... I have read posts where people sent supplements to CSC and they got returned.. but I have also read that VSC accepted them before ... the way things look now.. we June VSC filers are looking at October... March filers are getting NOA2 now...

To my knowledge, Government Agencies do not send mail to a P.O. Box address. Check with them to make sure.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Anyone who filed in mid June - I hope we all have our visas by Christmas! here's to hoping!!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Anyone who filed in mid June - I hope we all have our visas by Christmas! here's to hoping!!

Would that not be the greatest Christmas present EVER!!!

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.