1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks they should have the decision by early next week...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello fellow June Filers! Long time no talk too, I guess life happens and thats'a good thing! This year, John and I got married on 1-23, we had Valentines day, the birth of our grand daughter Marcella, started biking, had my birthday, went and saw Jeff Dunham Live and suffered through losing my sister to Cancer. But like anyone elses's lives we have our good and our bad, then our good usually happens again. for John and I our good came 2 days before my sister passed on July 13, we went to San Antonio Texas for our interview and were approved. He recieved his green card with Temp status good for 2 years in the mail on Friday 7-23-10.

VJ has been a silent blessing in all our travels and without you and this site, we never would have been able to aoccomplish all that was needed to insure that we would have each other for ever. We are in love, we are blessed and forever we are grateful.

Be kind, good luck and I will check in on everyone occasionally, but for now, I think I will prepare for my trip to Europe in 3 weeks and enjoy a well earned vacation. I Love You Guys!! Good luck to all still laying in wait! You are in our prayers!

post-62395-049711600 1280063796_thumb.jpg

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Two investigators from the consulate showed up at Thuys apartment last weekend.. they asked neighbors questions as well as the manager.. had them sign statements... Why in the world does this have to be such a misreable ordeal?

I emailed them a week or so ago and this is what they had to say...

Thank you for your inquiry.

A consular officer reviewed the beneficiary’s case on July 31. However, the case is now pending a final review by a consular officer. After the officer review, we will let the beneficiary know what documents she need to submit to complete her application.

We will contact the beneficiary when there is a conclusion on this case.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Two investigators from the consulate showed up at Thuys apartment last weekend.. they asked neighbors questions as well as the manager.. had them sign statements... Why in the world does this have to be such a misreable ordeal?

A consular officer reviewed the beneficiary’s case on July 31. However, the case is now pending a final review by a consular officer. After the officer review, we will let the beneficiary know what documents she need to submit to complete her application.

Scott,

Hate to hear this! This is so aggravating, OMG!!

Hope you guys have good news soon! You deserve it...

Hang in there, you are almost done!

Wish you the best of luck,

Lu

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Scott,

Wow!!! I really hope that Thuy gets hers visa soon. What a difficult consulate your dealing with. Have you got your Senators involved to expedite the outcome of your case? Scott please hang in there. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and this all will be a memory. Take care.

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Timeline

Hello Scott,

Wow!!! I really hope that Thuy gets hers visa soon. What a difficult consulate your dealing with. Have you got your Senators involved to expedite the outcome of your case? Scott please hang in there. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and this all will be a memory. Take care.

Nwanyioma

Thanks.. senator and congressman cant help.. its just a waiting game... we are so tired of this #######..

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Big Hugg you two!!!! John and I send our prayers and best wishes to you both!

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Thanks.. senator and congressman cant help.. its just a waiting game... we are so tired of this #######..

Any word at all yet?? Hopefully it will end soon for you two!!!!!!

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline

Nothing new.. I think she will travel back to the consulate again next week to do a face to face inquiry. When I call DoS they say that the consulate noted in the system the Police cert and medical are expired or missing.. she has the police cert that is good for another 6 months.. but she cant get the medical without a letter from the consulate and they have not sent her anything... hoping that the visit will yeild a letter and some progress...

Timeline

We are almost there. The congressman said they sent Thuy a letter asking for documents and the investigation phase is over! She will take the docs next week. With luck early oct we will be together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good News Scott!!! I hope that you and Thuy are reunited soon.

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Timeline
We are almost there. The congressman said they sent Thuy a letter asking for documents and the investigation phase is over! She will take the docs next week. With luck early oct we will be together.

Thank Heavens! This has been such a long wait for you both, I can't imagine what kind of ordeal this has been for you guys. Soon you two, very soon!

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Timeline

if all goes well she should be here 2 to 3 weeks.. she will try to get an updated medical tomorrow... it may take a huge bribe to avoid waiting another month for the medical..

Timeline

Wow.. her interview was only 8 months ago and they gave her the pink slip today.. she picks up the visa on the 30th... :dance:

She should be here next weekend..

:dance: Congrats Finally!!!! :dance:

Wow.. her interview was only 8 months ago and they gave her the pink slip today.. she picks up the visa on the 30th... :dance:

She should be here next weekend..

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.