1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Sorry to hear that man.

That's absolutely ridiculous that they can ask questions of that nature. I hope your next interview goes smoothly. Stay strong brother.

Chris

Just gonna cost a few grand that I didnt expect to go and talk to the consular general, but it will all work out next month...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Blue slip requesting more documents... the CO was very rude.. yelled at Thuy and asked very personal questions about us having sex... absolutely livid.. next interview feb 23

Scott, I'm very sorry. It will all work out soon for you guys I have no doubt! (F)

About that CO... S/he absolutely had no excuse to yell at Thuy, and are ask that kind of private questions :angry:

Did she get the CO's name? Perhaps a complaint to their supervisor could stop them for using that kind of that uncalled for attitude with future interviewees...

What kind of evidence did they ask for?

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
Scott, I'm very sorry. It will all work out soon for you guys I have no doubt! (F)

About that CO... S/he absolutely had no excuse to yell at Thuy, and are ask that kind of private questions :angry:

Did she get the CO's name? Perhaps a complaint to their supervisor could stop them for using that kind of that uncalled for attitude with future interviewees...

What kind of evidence did they ask for?

photos boarding passes and copy of my passport.. dont want to cause any friction until we are done with DoS.. this was one of two women known for vicious interviews

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
photos boarding passes and copy of my passport.. dont want to cause any friction until we are done with DoS.. this was one of two women known for vicious interviews

I'm so very sorry to hear about this Scott and Thuy. Man! You guys have been through hell already! I will pray that this nightmare is over soon. God be with you both and keep you strong and everlasting!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Thanks.. we are actually doing really well.. have everything they have requested and are ready for the next appointment.. looking forward to a big hug in 19 days

Timeline

I hope her next interview goes great! :thumbs:

ROC Timeline

Timeline

:clock:

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good Morning June 2009 filers!!!! Wow long time everyone. I hope everyone is ok.

ScottThuy just want to wish you good luck February 23. All the best. You will be in my prayers.

Aya and John you guys are so lucky. I envy you. When is John coming to the states? I hope he has a safe journey.

This visa journey has taught me alot about patience. For anyone that are still waiting for their visa Good Luck and Best Wishes. And for those who have received their visa Congratulations.

I cant tell you how wonderful this site has been to me and my fiancee. So informative with critical information from which I have benefited from. I pray that my visa journey ends February 22 when my fiancee goes to Lagos Consulate to present the additonal documents that they requested. Wish us luck

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Timeline
Good Morning June 2009 filers!!!! Wow long time everyone. I hope everyone is ok.

ScottThuy just want to wish you good luck February 23. All the best. You will be in my prayers.

Aya and John you guys are so lucky. I envy you. When is John coming to the states? I hope he has a safe journey.

This visa journey has taught me alot about patience. For anyone that are still waiting for their visa Good Luck and Best Wishes. And for those who have received their visa Congratulations.

I cant tell you how wonderful this site has been to me and my fiancee. So informative with critical information from which I have benefited from. I pray that my visa journey ends February 22 when my fiancee goes to Lagos Consulate to present the additonal documents that they requested. Wish us luck

Nwanyioma

Nwanyioma, John is the USC. I'm the alien fiancee. :alien: LOL

Good luck to you and Scott and Thuy!! I have my fingers crossed for you guys!! :)

ROC Timeline

Timeline

This is what they asked for in the blue slip:

1.petitioner notarized timeline

2.petitioner former spouse info

3.applicant former spouse info

4.applicant police certificate

I am so excited to be heading back overseas again next week... It will be nice to be able to talk to someone face to face if there is any issue with her appointment... We have everything they have asked for and then some.. so we should have no issue...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Nwanyioma, John is the USC. I'm the alien fiancee. :alien: LOL

Good luck to you and Scott and Thuy!! I have my fingers crossed for you guys!! :)

Oh Aya Im so sorry. Completely my fault. I should've looked at your timeline so embarassed :blush::blush:. So how is life in the states? I hope you are enjoying :yes: Wedding bells soon I guess? Take care.

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nwanyioma

I'm positive it will end really soon already. ;)

Hi Aya! Have you adjusted already?

Scott, goodluck! I'm sure you'll get it this time.

Anyways, just dropping by to say hi! How's everyone doing?

To those who received their visa already, congratulations!

To those who still haven't, just hold on. It will come. Best of luck!!!

Timeline
I'm positive it will end really soon already. ;)

Hi Aya! Have you adjusted already?

Scott, goodluck! I'm sure you'll get it this time.

Anyways, just dropping by to say hi! How's everyone doing?

To those who received their visa already, congratulations!

To those who still haven't, just hold on. It will come. Best of luck!!!

I wish Megan were doing better... For those that didn't see her post... he bailed on her recently before they got married... at least it happened before they tied the knot.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I wish Megan were doing better... For those that didn't see her post... he bailed on her recently before they got married... at least it happened before they tied the knot.

Yes, I hope she's doing better also. I'm sure she'll get through this.

Timeline
This is what they asked for in the blue slip:

1.petitioner notarized timeline

2.petitioner former spouse info

3.applicant former spouse info

4.applicant police certificate

I am so excited to be heading back overseas again next week... It will be nice to be able to talk to someone face to face if there is any issue with her appointment... We have everything they have asked for and then some.. so we should have no issue...

What do they mean by that?

Have a safe trip and I wish you guys all the best with the second interview!! I have my fingers crossed for you! (F)

Megan, if you read this...I'm so sorry for what happened. Stay strong! (F)

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.