1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tomorrow will be 5 months from the date we mailed our packet one. 4 days later, NOA1 letter received. We have traveled this road with many other people who are working towards the same end; to be with the one we love. no matter how hard, no matter how long, remember what the reward is. Our significant others have shared this journey with us and together we will emerge victorious!

Huggs to all my VJ'rs and best of luck on the rest of yoru journey. God Speed!

Awww you're so sweet Wendy! :).. I can't wait till this journey is over with happy ending SOON!

Here here!! hugssss aya.. hope life is well.. stay in touch girl...

Cairo embassy is so busy these days with Diversity Lotto.. We still don't have an interview date yet, although we got the same vague answer and they even called me Sir in their reply :lol:

What else everyone is doing while waiting? :)

Scott, where are you in the process now?

Nicole+Trave, how did the interview go????????

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

11-13 called DOS - "Allyson" said - we are ELIGIBLE for an interview!! Should have n interview date within 2 weeks!

:dance: so so so readddddyyyyyyyy

Edited by Wendy_n_John

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Just wanted to drop in and say "Hello" to my fellow june peeps.

Looks like we are all gaining some ground? Hope to see more approvals and interview dates!

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

getting closer to me heading to the states :D

I keep looking here hoping to see more approvals for from you guys, i hope it will see you thought this part of your journey by xmas *hugs*

good luck to you all :D

Timeline
getting closer to me heading to the states :D

I keep looking here hoping to see more approvals for from you guys, i hope it will see you thought this part of your journey by xmas *hugs*

good luck to you all :D

Thanks Warren and Cindy!

Lucky devil!! :D lol :devil:

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Called DOS at 2 pm CST - Interview is Schedueld for 1-4-2010 at 9 am!!! ... well he won't be home for Christmas but at least we have a date!!! yayyyy GL all.

Anyone ever heard of them moving it up for you?? I want before 12-15-09 if possible.. Any suggestions??

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Timeline

Note to the thread.. I'm posting as well in Interviews at the US Embassy in London.. so if ya don't catch updates here.. they are there as well. I called DOS to change my date due to a family illness. My sister was dignosed with Pancreatic Cancer 5 months ago and Chemo isn't going so well. I don't know if she will make it til January, so I moved my wedding up to 12-19. I'm rousting up an officiant in hopes that I can do this.. if the Embassy will move our interview date up. I pray for sis hourly .. as this disease has hit my whole family for years. I would love a little peek of sunshine in a dark and dreary existance.

I will let yall know what they say, I had to write them a letter of explanation as to why I want it moved up. We will see what they say. Hope all are well in VJ land.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Note to the thread.. I'm posting as well in Interviews at the US Embassy in London.. so if ya don't catch updates here.. they are there as well. I called DOS to change my date due to a family illness. My sister was dignosed with Pancreatic Cancer 5 months ago and Chemo isn't going so well. I don't know if she will make it til January, so I moved my wedding up to 12-19. I'm rousting up an officiant in hopes that I can do this.. if the Embassy will move our interview date up. I pray for sis hourly .. as this disease has hit my whole family for years. I would love a little peek of sunshine in a dark and dreary existance.

I will let yall know what they say, I had to write them a letter of explanation as to why I want it moved up. We will see what they say. Hope all are well in VJ land.

(((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS Wendy!!!!)))))))))))))))))) Congrats on having an interview date scheduled!! I heard of some cases where there interview has been moved up so it's possible! I'm very sorry about your sister... She definitely is in my prayers.. Please keep the hope and faith and be strong! Everything will just go great (F) (F)

Did send them the letter via email or snail mail?

Please keep us posted! (F) (F)

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

(((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS Wendy!!!!)))))))))))))))))) Congrats on having an interview date scheduled!! I heard of some cases where there interview has been moved up so it's possible! I'm very sorry about your sister... She definitely is in my prayers.. Please keep the hope and faith and be strong! Everything will just go great (F) (F)

Did send them the letter via email or snail mail?

Please keep us posted! (F) (F)

They gave me a code and email addy for my case.. and I emailed them. Thanks for prayers!

:( *hugs*

i'm hoping they can bring it forward

Timeline

Hello all my fellow VJ'rs :) I have wonderful news!!!! John's interview has been moved up successfully from originial date of 1-4-10 to 11-25-09 at 9 am!!! I received a reply to my email this morning at 6:07 am CST.

If anyone else needs to know about moving their interview date, you can call the Embassy and they will give you a code and direct email address to the consulate to request the change.

They noted in the email: "We have rescheduled the appointment for 25NOV at 09.00. Please ignore the appt letter for Jan.

Regards,

IV/Branch

London"

This is it!! Thank you for all your support and Prayers, We are now just 9 days away from our itnerview. God Speed!!

Hello all my fellow VJ'rs :) I have wonderful news!!!! John's interview has been moved up successfully from originial date of 1-4-10 to 11-25-09 at 9 am!!! I received a reply to my email this morning at 6:07 am CST.

If anyone else needs to know about moving their interview date, you can call the Embassy and they will give you a code and direct email address to the consulate to request the change.

They noted in the email: "We have rescheduled the appointment for 25NOV at 09.00. Please ignore the appt letter for Jan.

Regards,

IV/Branch

London"

This is it!! Thank you for all your support and Prayers, We are now just 9 days away from our itnerview. God Speed!!

Yay!!!! Grats to you both :D

Timeline

Wendy,

Sorry to hear about your sister (F)

That is great you got an interview pushed closer!

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Timeline

Thanks chris - word to the wise... put what date you want your interview on your cover letter when you send in your packet 3.. will save a lot of worry :)

Timeline
Thanks chris - word to the wise... put what date you want your interview on your cover letter when you send in your packet 3.. will save a lot of worry :)

Unfortunately, with Moscow, there is no package 3. The embassy issues you a date after they do some AR (it is protocol there) then the beneficiary brings all the forms to the interview. Then it takes about a week for the embassy to issue the visa after the interview.

Edited by Chris_Жанна

AOS, EAD, AP

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.