1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our NOA2 date was September 22nd.. And we had some confusion with the USEM and we already did schedule our appointment for Dec 21st. Call NVC and get your MNL # then after two weeks call the embassy and see if you can schedule your interview. Good LUck.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations on your approvals Warren and Cindy, and Clay and Mila!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Loveaboo, I see you're already in the US!! That's great!! When are you guys getting married? :D

Scott, I haven't been on VJ in quiet a while.. Sorry I haven't asked about Thuy earlier.. How is she doing now? (F)(F)

Lu, I guess you're next to have the interview.. Keep us posted!

Wendy and Kim any news about interview dates yet? :star:

I sent packet 3 back to Cairo embassy on Oct 22nd.. Last I heard from the embassy is that we are in the waiting list for an interview slot.. Arghh getting nervous lol.. And I'm still hoping John gets to attend that interview with me, but all depends on the ticket prices..

Good luck everyone and keep the approvals coming!! :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Congratulations on your approvals Warren and Cindy, and Clay and Mila!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Loveaboo, I see you're already in the US!! That's great!! When are you guys getting married? :D

Scott, I haven't been on VJ in quiet a while.. Sorry I haven't asked about Thuy earlier.. How is she doing now? (F)(F)

I sent packet 3 back to Cairo embassy on Oct 22nd.. Last I heard from the embassy is that we are in the waiting list for an interview slot.. Arghh getting nervous lol.. And I'm still hoping John gets to attend that interview with me, but all depends on the ticket prices..

((((Huggggggssss Aya and John!!!! ))))))

Long time no hear from!! :devil: We don't have an interview date yet, we are hoping that its set up by the end of Nov. My best to you and all our VJ'rs keep us in your prayers... :star:

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yes it has to be done at least a week ahead of time just incase something comes back that they need to double check on. So, you have enough time before the interview to get it taken care of

Anyone dealing with Manila: Can he go earlier than the one week before the interview? He can just show up any day right? The woman at the USEM said he needs to go one week.. but is it a first come first serve basis at St. Lukes?

Im just nervous if something comes back they might not have enough time before the interview.. I might want him to go earlier than just the week. Thanks :)

Yes, he can go for medical exam earlier. even 2 weeks or 3 weeks or even a month earlier than the interview schedule. If no problem with the medical, it's validity is 6 months.

Goodluck!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi.. i would like to ask if how long its gonna take to get interview for visa.. we already send our papers to NVC.. were done with noa1 and noa2...does it takes a month or two? hopeing for ur raply thanks lots :yes:

Any june 2009 filers here got interview date already? Good luck to us all...have a nice weekend

paul and sherill :innocent:

From NOA2 e-mail Sept. 22nd, we were able to schedule an interview Oct. 9th. Maybe we would have been able to schedule an interview date earlier if we called Oct. 7 or 8 but we tried to resist the urge to call. :P

Hey Aya!!! I hope you get an interview date soon. Don't be nervous. Things will fall into places just like how it did with ours. :thumbs:

Yes, I'm here in US already. Arrived here last Nov. 4th. My fiance and I just arrived a few hours ago from is parents' place in Alabama. We discussed with them the wedding date. We already got a marriage license. We're thinking of Nov. 15th or 23rd wedding. Nothing big, just a civil wedding...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks Aya.. she is back to her normal happy healthy self.. the Dr said the IV yesterday would be the last one needed...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Our interview is on Thursday 12 November (day after our anniversary) in south africa. wish us luck guys :)

Wish you the best luck ever!!

And tell you all guys that I had my interview today and AM APPROOOOOVED!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG that's so good, it's such a relief...

I'm feeling 100kg lighter!!

Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement!

And good luck to all of you!!! Hope everyone is with their SO's soon!!!

This is a Lucky Thread!!!

:thumbs:

Lu

Edited by Lu & Keith

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline
Our interview is on Thursday 12 November (day after our anniversary) in south africa. wish us luck guys :)

And tell you all guys that I had my interview today and AM APPROOOOOVED!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lu

Congrads and best of Luck to you also!! yayyyyyy :dance::dance:

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Lu

Grats!!!

it is such a relief after you her the words "Approved" :D

Timeline

*sighs*... reads the word "approved" with love and admiration.. lol

Edited by Wendy_n_John

My Fiancée and I are June Filers, Interview is schedule for November 19th.. Stress and Anxiety, why not, part of the deal..

It took 150 days from our original I-129F NOA1 date to interview. Not a bad deal..

Best of luck to all

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Timeline
((((Huggggggssss Aya and John!!!! ))))))

Long time no hear from!! devil.gif We don't have an interview date yet, we are hoping that its set up by the end of Nov. My best to you and all our VJ'rs keep us in your prayers... star_smile.gif

(((((((((((((Wendy and John)))))))))))))))) You are in our prayers!!! Keep us in yours too!

Yes, I'm here in US already. Arrived here last Nov. 4th. My fiance and I just arrived a few hours ago from is parents' place in Alabama. We discussed with them the wedding date. We already got a marriage license. We're thinking of Nov. 15th or 23rd wedding. Nothing big, just a civil wedding...

How exciting loveaboo!! :D Let us know how your special day goes! :)(L)

Thanks Aya.. she is back to her normal happy healthy self.. the Dr said the IV yesterday would be the last one needed...

Scott, I'm happy to know Thuy is doing well! :) Can't wait to hear good news about you two :)

And tell you all guys that I had my interview today and AM APPROOOOOVED!!! kicking.gif kicking.gif kicking.gif

good.gif

Lu

Lu, so happy for you!!! :dance: :dance: CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance: :dance:

My Fiancée and I are June Filers, Interview is schedule for November 19th.. Stress and Anxiety, why not, part of the deal..

It took 150 days from our original I-129F NOA1 date to interview. Not a bad deal..

Best of luck to all

Welcome to June Filers, and good luck with your upcoming interview! :)

Our interview is on Thursday 12 November (day after our anniversary) in south africa. wish us luck guys smile.gif

Good luck with your interview tomorrow!! (F) (F) [we almost have the same timeline!!]

Well, I emailed the embassy yesterday AGAIN to see if there's news about packet 4 and the interview, but still no reply :rolleyes: Let us see if tomorrow brings any news...

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Tomorrow will be 5 months from the date we mailed our packet one. 4 days later, NOA1 letter received. We have traveled this road with many other people who are working towards the same end; to be with the one we love. no matter how hard, no matter how long, remember what the reward is. Our significant others have shared this journey with us and together we will emerge victorious!

Huggs to all my VJ'rs and best of luck on the rest of yoru journey. God Speed!

Timeline
Tomorrow will be 5 months from the date we mailed our packet one. 4 days later, NOA1 letter received. We have traveled this road with many other people who are working towards the same end; to be with the one we love. no matter how hard, no matter how long, remember what the reward is. Our significant others have shared this journey with us and together we will emerge victorious!

Awww you're so sweet Wendy! :).. I can't wait till this journey is over with happy ending SOON!

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Awww you're so sweet Wendy! :).. I can't wait till this journey is over with happy ending SOON!

Here here!! hugssss aya.. hope life is well.. stay in touch girl...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.