1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Mila has her Interview tomorrow. She is calm as can be. I'm the one getting nervous. I guess it's because I won't be there. It's the same feeling as when I mailed the I-129 in. Did I remember to send her everything she needs? :wacko: haha. I'm sure everything will be fine. It's just hard not being there. Hopefully it will be a great Christmas.

Good luck!!!!!

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello everyone! Seems like everyone is in a waiting period, so we havent really been writing much. Joseph booked his ticket to go home to the Philippines, he's leaving on the 12th, and our interview is the 21st of next month so that gives him just over a month to get everything he needs. I pray to god he has all the paperwork he needs from me. I will have to send him updated pay stubs but thats about it I think.

Scott, how is Thuy doing? Ive been trying to find your thread but I cant seem to find it. I think of you two often.

Well, hope everyone is having a good week.

<3 Megan

Yay Congrads u 2!!

has anyone heard that you have to get your medical a week before the interview??? :-?

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes it has to be done at least a week ahead of time just incase something comes back that they need to double check on. So, you have enough time before the interview to get it taken care of

Anyone dealing with Manila: Can he go earlier than the one week before the interview? He can just show up any day right? The woman at the USEM said he needs to go one week.. but is it a first come first serve basis at St. Lukes?

Im just nervous if something comes back they might not have enough time before the interview.. I might want him to go earlier than just the week. Thanks :)

Edited by JosMeg12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yes it has to be done at least a week ahead of time just incase something comes back that they need to double check on. So, you have enough time before the interview to get it taken care of

Anyone dealing with Manila: Can he go earlier than the one week before the interview? He can just show up any day right? The woman at the USEM said he needs to go one week.. but is it a first come first serve basis at St. Lukes?

Im just nervous if something comes back they might not have enough time before the interview.. I might want him to go earlier than just the week. Thanks :)

Ok well the website for UK embassy led to the medical link and it was indicated there that the medical was good for one year, and we had ours on 10-11 or so.. nothing as far as I know has been indicated that there was an issue. The medical dept sent straight to UK Embassy so we wont know if thers a problem I gue sunle sthey send us to RFE or AP.

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hello everyone! Seems like everyone is in a waiting period, so we havent really been writing much. Joseph booked his ticket to go home to the Philippines, he's leaving on the 12th, and our interview is the 21st of next month so that gives him just over a month to get everything he needs. I pray to god he has all the paperwork he needs from me. I will have to send him updated pay stubs but thats about it I think.

Scott, how is Thuy doing? Ive been trying to find your thread but I cant seem to find it. I think of you two often.

Well, hope everyone is having a good week.

<3 Megan

She is at her mothers house and the doctor is coming by every few days to give her an IV to boost her strength.. today is the best she has sounded in weeks..

Ok well the website for UK embassy led to the medical link and it was indicated there that the medical was good for one year, and we had ours on 10-11 or so.. nothing as far as I know has been indicated that there was an issue. The medical dept sent straight to UK Embassy so we wont know if thers a problem I gue sunle sthey send us to RFE or AP.

Some consulates only allow medicals that are 6 months or less

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wishing you goodluck on your visa interview tomorrow

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Mila just past her interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

She said everything went well. She said she was a little nervous. They asked several questions but they were easy and

the interviewers were nice. I can't wait to talk to her tonight and get all the details.

She is very happy. Now I can go visit her at Christmas and bring her home with me on January 3.

It's a wonderful feeling. I don't think I will be able to work the rest of the day.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

She said everything went well. She said she was a little nervous. They asked several questions but they were easy and

the interviewers were nice. I can't wait to talk to her tonight and get all the details.

She is very happy. Now I can go visit her at Christmas and bring her home with me on January 3.

It's a wonderful feeling. I don't think I will be able to work the rest of the day.

Congrats!!!!

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Grats!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys!!

Congratulations on you both!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Give us more details when you can!!!

:thumbs:

Lu

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance::dance: The 3rd of Jan is when my Lena is flying in also! :thumbs:

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Congrats!!!!

posted wrong place

Edited by jimnlena

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

hi.. i would like to ask if how long its gonna take to get interview for visa.. we already send our papers to NVC.. were done with noa1 and noa2...does it takes a month or two? hopeing for ur raply thanks lots :yes:

Any june 2009 filers here got interview date already? Good luck to us all...have a nice weekend

paul and sherill :innocent:

post-64657-1257644245_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.