1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys, I've been wondering what is Igor's list and if we are in there? lol.. Anyone has an idea what it means?

**Welcome to June Filers jimnlena and msacano**

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Guys, I've been wondering what is Igor's list and if we are in there? lol.. Anyone has an idea what it means?

Here is a link to it... It takes all of the timelines and puts it into a great format.... Shows where you stand relative to others here.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=3&sortby=2

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Here is a link to it... It takes all of the timelines and puts it into a great format.... Shows where you stand relative to others here.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=3&sortby=2

Thanks a lot :star: Welcome to June Filers :)

ROC Timeline

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline
We sent ours off on June 2...and yes I think we all have a patience problem. Just wish they would cash our check. We really want to get married next spring so let's pray for rapid processing. Good luck to us all!!!

Hey everyone...

I sent my I-129F (actually the lawyer did) on May 28th. But I assume they at USCIS didn't receive it until June...

Also waiting... And also having patience problems... :wacko:

Hoping to move in December... What do you, more experienced guys, think? Will I have time to have everything done by Dec?

Good luck to all of us!

Should I start worrying? My check was cashed on June 15th but no NOA1 yet - was also hoping to file K3 after NOA1. I do see the case online but no hardcopy of NOA1 yet. Any thoughts?

Timeline
We sent ours off on June 2...and yes I think we all have a patience problem. Just wish they would cash our check. We really want to get married next spring so let's pray for rapid processing. Good luck to us all!!!

Hey everyone...

I sent my I-129F (actually the lawyer did) on May 28th. But I assume they at USCIS didn't receive it until June...

Hoping to move in December... What do you, more experienced guys, think? Will I have time to have everything done by Dec?

Good luck to all of us!

December may happen, check out this link to K1 timelines for brazil... some faster some slower...

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...7%2C28&cfl=

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Hey everyone...

Good luck to all of us!

Should I start worrying? My check was cashed on June 15th but no NOA1 yet - was also hoping to file K3 after NOA1. I do see the case online but no hardcopy of NOA1 yet. Any thoughts?

It should be there soon I guess. NOA1 should be sent before the check is cashed usually.. Are you sure the address is correct?

I am not sure if filing K3 after getting NOA1 while you originally filed for K1 is right... Why would you do that? I heard K3 visas take longer and you should be approved from just 5 to 8 months... But someone should answer that to you... I don't know what the correct answer is to what you decided...

ROC Timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone...

Good luck to all of us!

December may happen, check out this link to K1 timelines for brazil... some faster some slower...

Hey ScottThuy,

Thanks for the link!!

Yeah, hope it happens in December - or earlier... Who knows?

Hope VSC goes a little faster and everything goes smoothly...

I can't wait!!

By the way, good luck for you both on your journey!!

;)

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline

Hey everyone...

Good luck to all of us!

Hey ScottThuy,

Thanks for the link!!

Yeah, hope it happens in December - or earlier... Who knows?

Hope VSC goes a little faster and everything goes smoothly...

I can't wait!!

By the way, good luck for you both on your journey!!

;)

Thanks,

I am actually pretty optimistic when it comes to the possibility that VSC processing times will drop in the coming months... If there is any relationship to the number of members timelines here to the actual number of submissions, then the amount of work to be done is dropping and they should get caught up soon.

;)

Thanks,

I am actually pretty optimistic when it comes to the possibility that VSC processing times will drop in the coming months... If there is any relationship to the number of members timelines here to the actual number of submissions, then the amount of work to be done is dropping and they should get caught up soon.

I thought that too - far less filers appearing on the timeline, however, I'm sure we don't represent all filers but it's still nice to think it may move a little quicker.......

Timeline

Wow! our June number of folks on Igors list jumped up in the past day or so... my guess we will end up with less than 60 for the month at VSC

I looked at the Igors list statistics that breaks it down to avg number processed per day and VSC averaged 3.3 per day over the past year.

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/stats.aspx

our NOA2's should be less than 4 months out with the drop in filers... that equates to fewer files between ours and the next step.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Wow! our June number of folks on Igors list jumped up in the past day or so... my guess we will end up with less than 60 for the month at VSC

I looked at the Igors list statistics that breaks it down to avg number processed per day and VSC averaged 3.3 per day over the past year.

our NOA2's should be less than 4 months out with the drop in filers... that equates to fewer files between ours and the next step.

Amen to a less than 4 month processing time!!!!! Having my sweetie here forever by Christmas would be a dream come true, not to mention the BEST Christmas present in the world! Bought my wedding dress this week and look forward to a late winter or early spring wedding. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!!!

Kimberly (Bella)

Edited by Bella1043

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Timeline

Wow.. look at the drop in monthly submissions to VSC on Igors list for the last two months. if there is a direct corelation to the actual number of submissions to VSC.. this is great news.. at one point there were over 200 on the list for one month, then just above 100 and now below 50....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Wow.. look at the drop in monthly submissions to VSC on Igors list for the last two months. if there is a direct corelation to the actual number of submissions to VSC.. this is great news.. at one point there were over 200 on the list for one month, then just above 100 and now below 50....

One thing to note about these numbers is that they depend on folks entering the data in the timeline. If most do that early on, then your individual number should see steady movement. On the other hand, if a lot of members join late in the process (and enter the timeline info accordingly), it will seem as no movement is being made, despite seeing some getting approved.

As an example, our number on the Berkeley list was 213 on 6/11. On 6/25 (two weeks later), it was still 213. That is despite over 30 members reporting receipt of an NOA2. What happened was that the same number (over 30) entered the timeline during the same period. So the net result was that our number stayed the same.

In short, you can set yourself up for false hopes (and false disappointment) if you give the numbers too much weight. Hopefully most will get the information in early, but there will always be some who didn't find VJ until later in the process.

Best of luck to you and keep the faith! I'm still waiting, but the recent approvals are giving me hope (even though I'm still at 205 on that list today, despite 9 approvals just this week).

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline

One thing to note about these numbers is that they depend on folks entering the data in the timeline. If most do that early on, then your individual number should see steady movement. On the other hand, if a lot of members join late in the process (and enter the timeline info accordingly), it will seem as no movement is being made, despite seeing some getting approved.

As an example, our number on the Berkeley list was 213 on 6/11. On 6/25 (two weeks later), it was still 213. That is despite over 30 members reporting receipt of an NOA2. What happened was that the same number (over 30) entered the timeline during the same period. So the net result was that our number stayed the same.

In short, you can set yourself up for false hopes (and false disappointment) if you give the numbers too much weight. Hopefully most will get the information in early, but there will always be some who didn't find VJ until later in the process.

Best of luck to you and keep the faith! I'm still waiting, but the recent approvals are giving me hope (even though I'm still at 205 on that list today, despite 9 approvals just this week).

Some good news that someone 70 or so ahead of you on the list got NOA2 already without expedite

Timeline

Amen to a less than 4 month processing time!!!!! Having my sweetie here forever by Christmas would be a dream come true, not to mention the BEST Christmas present in the world! Bought my wedding dress this week and look forward to a late winter or early spring wedding. Let's all keep our fingers crossed!!!

Kimberly (Bella)

Aww! That must have been sweet an exciting! I probably am going to have mine made. Have been spending big time on wedding stuff websites to pick the design I like.. I picked a few :P I hope I find that perfect dress in my head though. We are going to have a beach wedding. I'm so excited!! :)

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.