1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
We just sent our I-129F today!! We are so excited :D Good luck everyone!! Let's keep each other updated ;)

Hi, Aya & John. I wish you good luck in the entire process!!!. I have a question for you... How can I know when the embassy received my NVC case? NVC received the case from USCIS on 9/23/09 . Is there a way to check it online???? Thank you for the help ta you can offer me!!! :)

Call NVC on Monday and ask them when they sent it out.. 603-334-0700

wait for automatd system... select 1 and then 5.. it takes 1-3 days for the file to get to the consulate...

Thanks!!!!!!!! :) for the information. I called and they answer my questions!!!! Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Live strong!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
We just sent our I-129F today!! We are so excited :D Good luck everyone!! Let's keep each other updated ;)

Hi, Aya & John. I wish you good luck in the entire process!!!. I have a question for you... How can I know when the embassy received my NVC case? NVC received the case from USCIS on 9/23/09 . Is there a way to check it online???? Thank you for the help ta you can offer me!!! :)

Call NVC on Monday and ask them when they sent it out.. 603-334-0700

wait for automatd system... select 1 and then 5.. it takes 1-3 days for the file to get to the consulate...

Thanks!!!!!!!! :) for the information. I called and they answer my questions!!!! Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Are you out of NVC? I just met with my congressional liason this morning to help get us out of AP.. we will see if it helps... two weeks in a holding pattern.... SUX!!!! If they are of any help, I should be out of AP Friday or Monday.... if not I expect another two weeks in the abyss...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
YAY Packet 3 arrived by email!!

now the fun begins :D

Awesome...soon as i saw your post i asked my fiance to check her email....and there ours was as well! Maybe we did end up in that one package together :D

Good luck! :star:

TIMELINE:

December, 2008 - Started talking on plentyoffish.com

March 25, 2009 - Left Australia to to meet her

March 28, 2009 - Finally met in person!!

April 30, 2009 - Engaged

May 4, 2009 - Returned to Australia

June 26, 2009 - Filed I-129F

July 6, 2009 - NOA1 Received

July 25 - August 12, 2009 - Janet visited Simon is Australia for 2 and a half magical weeks. Met the family and is loved by all of them! :)

September 18, 2009 - NOA2!!!!!

September 28, 2009 - NVC Received

October 1, 2009 - NVC Sent

October 7, 2009 - Consulate Received

October 14, 2009 - Medical

October 17, 2009 - December 8 - Simon visiting Janet in the U.S

December 11, 2009 - Packet 3 sent

December 18, 2009 - Packet 4 received

January 12, 2010 - Interview date

January 14 2010 - Visa Received

January 23 2010 - US Entry

February 7 2010 - Marriage

Timeline

Awesome...soon as i saw your post i asked my fiance to check her email....and there ours was as well! Maybe we did end up in that one package together :D

How did you receive the notification via email? I dont recall ever providing my email address to anyone?

Also just out of curocity is the NVC case number the same case number that is provided by the local embassy?

Timeline

How did you receive the notification via email? I dont recall ever providing my email address to anyone?

Also just out of curocity is the NVC case number the same case number that is provided by the local embassy?

If you setup email notification or called NVC then they have it on file.

NVC # is same as consulate #

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How do u set up email notification with NVC ? Thanks !!!!

Timeline

How do u set up email notification with NVC ? Thanks !!!!

call.. wait for automated system and then select 1 nd 5.. then wait for a person.

Tell them your email when they ask for it.

Timeline

We didn't sign up with NVC or anything...the I-129F has a space for an email address, so it might be worth checking the copy you hopefully made of the package to see if you put it on there.

TIMELINE:

December, 2008 - Started talking on plentyoffish.com

March 25, 2009 - Left Australia to to meet her

March 28, 2009 - Finally met in person!!

April 30, 2009 - Engaged

May 4, 2009 - Returned to Australia

June 26, 2009 - Filed I-129F

July 6, 2009 - NOA1 Received

July 25 - August 12, 2009 - Janet visited Simon is Australia for 2 and a half magical weeks. Met the family and is loved by all of them! :)

September 18, 2009 - NOA2!!!!!

September 28, 2009 - NVC Received

October 1, 2009 - NVC Sent

October 7, 2009 - Consulate Received

October 14, 2009 - Medical

October 17, 2009 - December 8 - Simon visiting Janet in the U.S

December 11, 2009 - Packet 3 sent

December 18, 2009 - Packet 4 received

January 12, 2010 - Interview date

January 14 2010 - Visa Received

January 23 2010 - US Entry

February 7 2010 - Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:o by email!!! :o how the heck!?!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

OMGosh!! Im so happy for you guys!! more fun fun fun!! How's everyone else coming along? John had his medical, they said they would notify the embassy but all went well.

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

OMGosh!! Im so happy for you guys!! more fun fun fun!! How's everyone else coming along? John had his medical, they said they would notify the embassy but all went well.

Relax Wendy.. Only a few consulates do it that way.. Mine does not...

Timeline

Relax Wendy.. Only a few consulates do it that way.. Mine does not...

heh... k scott :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi , Guys ! Today i got a hard copy of NOA2 and it said that my petition was forwarded to the listed consulate. But I know for a fact that my docs are at NVC where I have been assigned a new case number. Why is that and if anyone knows and filed i-824 should I do the same. My attorney told me to disregard this since its a standard letter they send everyone. Thanks for advice and help.

Timeline
Hi , Guys ! Today i got a hard copy of NOA2 and it said that my petition was forwarded to the listed consulate. But I know for a fact that my docs are at NVC where I have been assigned a new case number. Why is that and if anyone knows and filed i-824 should I do the same. My attorney told me to disregard this since its a standard letter they send everyone. Thanks for advice and help.

Do you mean I-864?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.