1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys im reaching out from Aruba! :) I HAVE REALLY BAD NEWWWS! I got a letter in the mail while i was away saying they sent it to the consulate... IN VENEZUELA! Everything we have ever put on the papers says manila... scott, can you track our package it went out on the 28th of this month.. i want to call them but want to make sure they have it before i do it... THANKS :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
hi guys im reaching out from Aruba! :) I HAVE REALLY BAD NEWWWS! I got a letter in the mail while i was away saying they sent it to the consulate... IN VENEZUELA! Everything we have ever put on the papers says manila... scott, can you track our package it went out on the 28th of this month.. i want to call them but want to make sure they have it before i do it... THANKS :)

Hey, Just wondering how exactly can you track your petition via DHL?

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think I found it

Shipment delivered.

Signed by YLLEN RUBIO

10/1/2009 10:33 am

CARACAS, VENEZUELA

Try to contact them now as they may still be there... if not you will have to wait until Monday...

There is a form you can use to tranfer the file to PI.

Hey, Just wondering how exactly can you track your petition via DHL?

If yours left NVC on the 22nd it has been at the consulate for a week now... Call or email them if you need to...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
Just called NVC and they said I am out of Additional Processing. My package is being sent to the Lima Embassy today. That was more nerve wracking than the wait for the NOA2. Knowing that I had been approved and still having to wait. Good luck to everyone else.

Woo hoo!!! congradssssssssssss u two!!

not today... :rolleyes:

*crosses fingers its tomor*.. yea i knew that Scott i meant having to report NEW violation for the visa.. lol

:thumbs:

Today was the first that someone at NVC was not polite... and when I noted it to her she backtracked really fast... still no info.... maybe by the end of the month... they know nothing and can tell me nothing...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
We just sent our I-129F today!! We are so excited :D Good luck everyone!! Let's keep each other updated ;)

Hi, Aya & John. I wish you good luck in the entire process!!!. I have a question for you... How can I know when the embassy received my NVC case? NVC received the case from USCIS on 9/23/09 . Is there a way to check it online???? Thank you for the help ta you can offer me!!! :)

Live strong!

Timeline
We just sent our I-129F today!! We are so excited :D Good luck everyone!! Let's keep each other updated ;)

Hi, Aya & John. I wish you good luck in the entire process!!!. I have a question for you... How can I know when the embassy received my NVC case? NVC received the case from USCIS on 9/23/09 . Is there a way to check it online???? Thank you for the help ta you can offer me!!! :)

Call NVC on Monday and ask them when they sent it out.. 603-334-0700

wait for automatd system... select 1 and then 5.. it takes 1-3 days for the file to get to the consulate...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I called the Embassy in UK on Wed, 9-30-09, they told me John should look to receive his packet within 3 weeks. So if He doesnt have it by 10-14, to call back then. *watches the calander*.. Medical is on Wed 10-7 woo hoo!! :D

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

I just saw where someone from UK got an appointment in under a month

Timeline
I just saw where someone from UK got an appointment in under a month

That would be freekin awesome!!!!! IM THINKING WHEN THEY SEND HIS PACKET, HIS INTERVIEW DATE WILL BE IN THERE?? OR WILL IT BE AFTER HE DOES HIS ONLINE FORM THINGY.. WHAT DO YOU THINK... ??? sorry caps locked on.. lol

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Dunno.. but a post to the UK foum would let ou know

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
I called the Embassy in UK on Wed, 9-30-09, they told me John should look to receive his packet within 3 weeks. So if He doesnt have it by 10-14, to call back then. *watches the calander*.. Medical is on Wed 10-7 woo hoo!! :D

That should mean that Mark should have his packet by that time also. I will have to call them by that date also if he doesn't get it. Thanks for calling the embassy to get the timeframe Wendy. Mark will be making his medical appt soon I think.

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Timeline

That should mean that Mark should have his packet by that time also. I will have to call them by that date also if he doesn't get it. Thanks for calling the embassy to get the timeframe Wendy. Mark will be making his medical appt soon I think.

Yep, yep yep... I can't wait for that packet to arrive in his hands! Crosses everything for us both! :blink:

Timeline
What is the form, or where do I find it to transfer? The only way it says availble to talk to Caracas is via e mail and I e mailed them Fri, the wait time is 3-5 business days for a reply.

Thanks for your help.

I cant find it and my history got dumped when I upgraded Internet explorer this weekend... Call NVC and ask for a supervisor and they may be able to help..

I'm starting to think that the NVC doesn't send to Sydney via DHL, as nothing has been sent to Sydney from that setup you posted Scott. Not for most of the last month either.

Cindy got mail today saying it was sent last friday. At least we have confirmation it was sent lol :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.