1,187 posts in this topic

wish you can edit your own posts lol

this is off the sydney consolate site;

Inquiries regarding U.S. visas

* The 24-hour information line is 1902-941-641. The cost to listen to prerecorded information is $1.15 per minute (cost access with variable cost options. Higher rates may apply from mobile and pay phones). You can ask to be connected to a live consultant for $3.00 per minute. Live consultants are available Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time.

* If you cannot access 1902 services, the same information is available on 1800-687-844. This 1800 service has only live consultants, no prerecorded information. The charge is $12.00. This service must be paid by credit card at the time of the call.

Please note: This service is available in Australia only. The 24-hour information line contains the same information as this website.

If NVC says they sent to the US Embassy, then it's not in AP at NVC, right? We are going to call the Embassy today and see if they can tell us when they received our packet, I can't get the DHL number to verify they have it yet.

when did they tell you they sent it Wendy? as on the DHL site a package was sent to London today, I hope thats yours :D

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Can someone tell me whats the difference between packet 3 and packet 4?

Here in Australia Packet 3 contains all the information the consulate wants from the beneficiary, packet 4 is the interview date and other information

It's the same in Egypt I guess.

Embassy not responding to my email lol :angry:

Have patience and keep emailing them every day! I'm not surprised they did not reply.

Any news from NVC yet, Scott?

Still AP... I expect a couple of months...

Praying you get out NVC SO SOON, Scott!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
If NVC says they sent to the US Embassy, then it's not in AP at NVC, right? We are going to call the Embassy today and see if they can tell us when they received our packet, I can't get the DHL number to verify they have it yet.

when did they tell you they sent it Wendy? as on the DHL site a package was sent to London today, I hope thats yours :D

Oooo me too!! I believe it said sent on 9-25-09 based on my notes .. That sounds about right 5 days!!

*curses those charges!!* lol

I tell ya guys!! I'm callin the UK embassy as soon as I am ablel to. Hopefully Friday morning.. I need answerssssss lol

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Oooo me too!! I believe it said sent on 9-25-09 based on my notes .. That sounds about right 5 days!!

I tell ya guys!! I'm callin the UK embassy as soon as I am ablel to. Hopefully Friday morning.. I need answerssssss lol

Just called still in AP... Wendy did they ay that they had sent our file when you called NVC and talked to them? You can call them and they will tell you the date that it left... There are alot of UK folks in AP....

I am hoping my AP didnt have anything to do with going to court today... I bought a boat trailer a couple weeks ago and on the way home got pulled over for not having a tag and the lights didnt work.. The guy gave me a warning for the lights but wrote a ticket for the tag.. he said just go register it and take the registration to court and they will dismiss the case... So I went and paid the 60 bucks for the tag and 30 bucks for the lights and went to court with the paperwork 8AM... Thanks to the bad economy they dont dismiss anything anymore and the fees went up.. The ticket was 240.00 ... and then I get home to realize it was a criminal case.... 2nd degree misdimeanor... #######? I dont see how that could affect my petition for a visa but.. it was a crappy day to say the least... I was hoping they would say sent to consulate to cheer me up when I called NVC...

Our embassy wont answer the phone anymore... emails and snail mail only.. or go in person.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Just called still in AP... Wendy did they ay that they had sent our file when you called NVC and talked to them? You can call them and they will tell you the date that it left... There are alot of UK folks in AP....

I am hoping my AP didnt have anything to do with going to court today... I bought a boat trailer a couple weeks ago and on the way home got pulled over for not having a tag and the lights didnt work.. The guy gave me a warning for the lights but wrote a ticket for the tag.. he said just go register it and take the registration to court and they will dismiss the case... So I went and paid the 60 bucks for the tag and 30 bucks for the lights and went to court with the paperwork 8AM... Thanks to the bad economy they dont dismiss anything anymore and the fees went up.. The ticket was 240.00 ... and then I get home to realize it was a criminal case.... 2nd degree misdimeanor... #######? I dont see how that could affect my petition for a visa but.. it was a crappy day to say the least... I was hoping they would say sent to consulate to cheer me up when I called NVC...

Our embassy wont answer the phone anymore... emails and snail mail only.. or go in person.

Hey Scott, when I called NVC they told me they sent my file, I had to reference my EAC number to get info. Mine went to UK Embassy on 9-25. damn hun,,, crappy day for sure... ummm usually charges take 3 months to show up on your motor vehicle record.. here anyway.. im in insurance and it's been that way for 30+ years. I don't want to advise wrong on the "disclosure" of this new violation (man that sux!!) so may wanna search for answers on "new" charges. I will post as soon as I know that UK Embassy has my packet... Hugs!!

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

if anyone wants to add me to their yahoo messenger my yahoo ID is wendy.oh_one@yahoo.com or wendy.oh_one@hotmail.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Just called NVC and they said I am out of Additional Processing. My package is being sent to the Lima Embassy today. That was more nerve wracking than the wait for the NOA2. Knowing that I had been approved and still having to wait. Good luck to everyone else.

Timeline

Hey Scott, when I called NVC they told me they sent my file, I had to reference my EAC number to get info. Mine went to UK Embassy on 9-25. damn hun,,, crappy day for sure... ummm usually charges take 3 months to show up on your motor vehicle record.. here anyway.. im in insurance and it's been that way for 30+ years. I don't want to advise wrong on the "disclosure" of this new violation (man that sux!!) so may wanna search for answers on "new" charges. I will post as soon as I know that UK Embassy has my packet... Hugs!!

It wasnt a moving violation so it wont affect my insurance...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just called NVC and they said I am out of Additional Processing. My package is being sent to the Lima Embassy today. That was more nerve wracking than the wait for the NOA2. Knowing that I had been approved and still having to wait. Good luck to everyone else.

Great news Clay!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good luck!!!

Lu

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline

Great news Clay!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good luck!!!

Lu

I second that!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am calling in a half hour and I am hoping I am in the same group heading out of AP...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's great Clay and Mila!! Good luck!!! :thumbs:

Keep us posted Scott!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

not today... :rolleyes:

Timeline

Woo hoo!!! congradssssssssssss u two!!

not today... :rolleyes:

*crosses fingers its tomor*.. yea i knew that Scott i meant having to report NEW violation for the visa.. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.