1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just checked our status and we've been APPROVED today!!! :thumbs:

Still can't believe it as I was expecting no movement as usual. Gosh, NOW I feel nervous!

Hopefully, for those that are still waiting it won't be too much longer...........

That's great news!! :star:

Congratulations and good luck!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtg u 2!! GL on your Journey!!

grats!!!!!

Tynx!!!

Congratulations John and Wendy :dance:

Thanks RK!!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline
Scott and Wendy,

See I told you guys I had a good feeling about this week for you guys!!!!! Let's keep each other company through the NVC and consulate process...especially you Wendy since our fellas are going to interview at the same consulate! Congrats! It is a GREAT feeling huh? I am still on cloud 9. Thinking about calling the NVC today to see if they have sent it off to the consulate yet. What do you guys think?

Kim

You Bet Kim! based on the flowchart, takes about 2 weeks for the NVC to get a letter to us. I wure wish they did text notification and email notification too!! I wrote to them (NVC) a week ago (via email).. I'm going to let it hang there just see if i get a reply lol. It would be awesome if John and Mark go to the interview around the same time!! :) Here's to a speedy reunion for us both! :star:

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Scott and Wendy,

See I told you guys I had a good feeling about this week for you guys!!!!! Let's keep each other company through the NVC and consulate process...especially you Wendy since our fellas are going to interview at the same consulate! Congrats! It is a GREAT feeling huh? I am still on cloud 9. Thinking about calling the NVC today to see if they have sent it off to the consulate yet. What do you guys think?

Kim

Thanks Kim... I had a feeling it would happen Monday and it did... When I crunched the numbers Sunday was the day I needed to be pretty sure of a December interview so I have a good chance for it to happen this year Christmas time...

Did NVC send you a letter? A part of me is still sitting here taking in the fact that we got through that initial portion of it and still hoping for the rest of the June filers.... I am really looking forward to the paperwork heading to the consulate... from what I see it takes only a few weeks from NOA2 in most cases. I should call NVC the end of this week right? Have you called them before?

Congrats to the newly approved!!!

My fiance checked our status today, it changed from acceptance to initial review. Hope we get our NOA2 soon! Wish us luck!

All our best to you on your Journey!!

Thanks! We just got approved! Yay! My fiance just got an e-mail from USCIS!:dance:

Cngrats... great news :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Scott,

I got my NOA2 on Friday morning,but dated the 17th, i called NVC on Monday morning to see if they had received my case yet. They had not, I called back right before they closed around 1140pm and they had already received it :) They gave me my NVC case number and said it would be sent to the embassy in the next couple of days. So counting the weekend. It shouldn't take more then a day or so for them to receive it. Hope this info helped!

Timeline

Wow Great news HK!! makin me wanna call now lol. I guess we could call the US Embassy in London and see if they have his medical/interview already scheduled too! wow! *shivers*

OK, so now that we are approved what should we be doing?

Any ideas when we would possibly get an interview date for? What's all this NVC number and calling of embassy's?!?

Oh my! lol

Timeline

Any ideas when we would possibly get an interview date for? What's all this NVC number and calling of embassy's?!?

Oh my! lol

Hi Ricky and Vanessa!

Chek out this link. It will help you know step by step!! Congrads on approval and GL on your Journey!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Still can't believe it as I was expecting no movement as usual. Gosh, NOW I feel nervous!

Hopefully, for those that are still waiting it won't be too much longer...........

Grats!!!!

I hope so, i keep checking the site every 30 min lol

Oh my! lol

Hi Ricky and Vanessa!

Chek out this link. It will help you know step by step!! Congrads on approval and GL on your Journey!!

Thank you! :)

Grats!!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you. My stomach is in knots - I haven't felt like this at all so far lol

Vanessa

Timeline

Grats!!!!

I feel your's coming by Friday!! *crosses everything!!*

Oh my! lol

Hi Ricky and Vanessa!

Thank you! :)

Grats!!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you. My stomach is in knots - I haven't felt like this at all so far lol

Vanessa

Thank you :D

Grats!!!!

I feel your's coming by Friday!! *crosses everything!!*

Its my birthday in a week, so i'm hoping for an early present!!! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Congrats Scott :dance: ! I am really happy for you. you have guided so many people in this process, So you deserve this more than any one. I hope and pray the rest of the process goes smooth and fast for you.... Keep us posted.

P.S: you should become a K1 lawyer :star:

Thanks,

No time to learn a new trade.. My plate is actually full enough and doing well as it is, but I am happy being able to help anyone else here that I can.... Those going through the same consulate as me need all the help they can get...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Grats!!!!

Its odd, but when I was working and not thinking about it, is when it came through... I had been checking same as you all day long before that... Walk away from it and put it out of your mind as best you can for some time.... and with luck it will be there... its when you least expect it that it hits...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Sep 25th is my Birthday. Hopefully I will get my present too... that will be really cool.. B)

I have a diff question, may be this is not right forum, but I will ask it anyway. if my fiance gets her visa without any problems, we would like to come to the US by Dec 20th. Can we get married right away or we need to wait until we get our SSN or Driver's licence? We would like to get married by the end of this year for other reasons... Any input/suggestions???

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Timeline

You can go to the county clerks office the next day and apply for a license to marry.. it can happen that day. no need to wait for anything other than marriage license which can be same day if done right.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats! How was your trip across the pond?

Scott,

I called the NVC today and they have gotten our case and gave me our new NVC case number. They told me that the cases are usually forwarded to the consulates within 2-4 weeks. They verified mine and Mark's e-mail addresses and told me that when the case is forwarded to the consulate, we would be notified by e-mail. I wish you a speedy trip through the NVC.

Kim

Edited by KimberlyandMark

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.