1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wow, The sting isn't so bad when the approvals are before us... Those July'####### hard... In many respects I am expecting an RFE because I know they lost the extra paperwork I sent them.. Just know it.... That would be too easy to actually send them what they needed before they asked for it and there not be an issue...

Megan, I am surprised that you did not get the NOA2 yet... if you dont get and RFE in the next day or so you should see the NOA2.

Wendy, There are not many gaps ahead of you in June now... likely not far off at this point...

My son asked me last night, "Hey dad, what happens when you get down to number 15 or 10 on the list", My response was that I go nuts before I get to that point... and if I was one of those unlucky few in March that have not been approved and are no longer on the list because its outside of the processing dates.. that would really twist me up...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wow, The sting isn't so bad when the approvals are before us... Those July'####### hard... In many respects I am expecting an RFE because I know they lost the extra paperwork I sent them.. Just know it.... That would be too easy to actually send them what they needed before they asked for it and there not be an issue...

Megan, I am surprised that you did not get the NOA2 yet... if you dont get and RFE in the next day or so you should see the NOA2.

Wendy, There are not many gaps ahead of you in June now... likely not far off at this point...

My son asked me last night, "Hey dad, what happens when you get down to number 15 or 10 on the list", My response was that I go nuts before I get to that point... and if I was one of those unlucky few in March that have not been approved and are no longer on the list because its outside of the processing dates.. that would really twist me up...

Scott, I remember you declaring to our post a few days ago.. that when you get to 100 on the Berk list, you usually get your NOA within a few weeks. I've moved to spot 93 on 9-17 and still keep thinking.. "I hope I don't get an RFE". I can't for the life of me figure out, how this process puts those who filed an NOA1 AFTER us, gets their NOA2 BEFORE us.. only USCIS knows for sure. Wits, what wits?? I lost sanity with hope, now I'm living on borrowed patience. If there's any justice in the Serenity Prayer, then He knows I need results soon to keep the faith!! :)

Edited by Wendy_n_John

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Please keep several things in mind if you choose to use your receipt number to check case status and track the processing of your case.

First, most of the time your case is pending we will be processing cases that were filed before yours. Therefore, the status of your case may not change until we get to the end of the normal processing time.

Second, our focus is on processing cases because we understand the effect processing times have on customers. The case status information we offer if fairly basic. While your case is within the normal processing time, this basic automated case status is all that we will provide. We will not research your case to give you details about the status of your case.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0000ecd190aRCRD

Like the way they said that? We will work on the files before yours.. Most of the time, well I have no problem with the files that are showing as approved from yesterday as they are all May and Apr filers that should be done before us... It was normal for quite some time that once your number got to around 100, the cases were getting approved, but that may have changed now that the processing time is shorter than it was in the past.... Likely closer to 80 now. :whistle:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

I'm sticking with the processing date, 5 months - so if I dont' have the NOA2 by 11-16-09, then I will worry lol.

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

You ever been so happy that you just break out in tears... :crying:

I am sitting here grading and I get a text on my Iphone... From USCIS....

Status Changed...

I check my email and bam there it is..

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 21, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My son thought I actually had a heart attack or broke something... Wow... That is a load off of my mind! The MUST have gotten my supplement pkg to have approved it....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
You ever been so happy that you just break out in tears... :crying:

I am sitting here grading and I get a text on my Iphone... From USCIS....

Status Changed...

I check my email and bam there it is..

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 21, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

My son thought I actually had a heart attack or broke something... Wow... That is a load off of my mind! The MUST have gotten my supplement pkg to have approved it....

Scott,

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Whish you good luck on the rest of your journey!!

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline
Scott,

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Whish you good luck on the rest of your journey!!

Thanks.. Still in shock actually... :wacko:

Timeline
grats!!!!!

Tynx!!!

Timeline

Woo Hoo!!! we got ours today tooooooooo!!!!!

NOA2 has arrived!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Woo Hoo!!! we got ours today tooooooooo!!!!!

NOA2 has arrived!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats!! Yeeeessss!!

:thumbs:(F)

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline
CONGRATS! But, Now, im realllllllllllly feeling left out!! :whistle:

Soon Megan.. soon....

Congrats Wendy....

ya still shakin?

Timeline
CONGRATS! But, Now, im realllllllllllly feeling left out!! :whistle:

Soon Megan.. soon....

Congrats Wendy....

ya still shakin?

Hang in there Meg Yes Scott!! My head is spinning!!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.