1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:o

"Post-Decision Activity

On September 18, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283." !!!!!!

i don't know if i've ever been so excited in my life! :)

good luck to all you who are still waiting, it's hard, we all know.... but the future is just around the corner! <3

our timeline:

6/17/09 sent I-129f

6/25/09 I-129f received

6/25/09 NOA1

6/30/09 check cashed

7/01/09 NOA1 in hand

9/18/09 NOA2

9/23/09 NVC received

9/24/09 NOA2 in hand

9/25/09 left NVC for London!

10/10/09 packet 3 in hand

11/20/09 packet 3 sent

11/25/09 packet 3 received by London

12/04/09 medical

01/13/10 interview- APPROVED! :)

01/20/10 visa in hand!

POE-- 02/8/10

wedding-- 02/12/10 <3

4/7/10 AOS & EAD filed

4/15/10 NOA

5/6/10 file transferred to cali

5/6/10 biometrics

6/15/10 AOS & EAD approved

6/26/10 green card in hand! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

"Post-Decision Activity

On September 18, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283." !!!!!!

good luck to all you who are still waiting, it's hard, we all know.... but the future is just around the corner! <3

Your NOA1 was a day ahead of mine.. with luck my NOA2 will be Monday

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

"Post-Decision Activity

Congrads on your NOA2!! I hope we are next Scott, I will pray for next week for us both.

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

"Post-Decision Activity

Congrads on your NOA2!! I hope we are next Scott, I will pray for next week for us both.

If I dont get it next week, I am looking at next year for the interview for sure...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

If I dont get it next week, I am looking at next year for the interview for sure...

yep.. I was really hoping for him here by Christmas.. but it is what it is i guess...

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still so frussssstrated! My NOA 1 was June 2nd! What are they waiting for! But I did send a change of address for my beneficiary, and it was touched Today! (weird that its a Sunday) But hopefully it means it will be approved soon, and not just changing the address! Arrrrghhhh!!! :angry:

Timeline
Still so frussssstrated! My NOA 1 was June 2nd! What are they waiting for! But I did send a change of address for my beneficiary, and it was touched Today! (weird that its a Sunday) But hopefully it means it will be approved soon, and not just changing the address! Arrrrghhhh!!! :angry:

when did you send change of address?

Timeline
I sent it on the 9th of the month... regular mail.

Wow that is a ways back... I have to think it is more the NOA2 in the works rather than the change of address.. they are slow, but not that slow updating an address.

Timeline

I have seen alot of people change address and get no touch...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh really? Wow, the time might be finally really coming now! Thank you for the information, I always thought it was touched when they changed the address. Now, I guess time to start preparing for the next step! My fiance will have to go home to the Philippines very soon.. he is currently in Aruba. :) I am leaving a week from today to go see him for two weeks.. so once he gets his police clearance from the Aruba Police he will be on his way back home. Wow, its all becoming real now. Im so anxoius to see that e mail that everyone else is getting about the approval. I hope not RFE! ahh! Thanks Again! (L) Megan

Timeline
Oh really? Wow, the time might be finally really coming now! Thank you for the information, I always thought it was touched when they changed the address. Now, I guess time to start preparing for the next step! My fiance will have to go home to the Philippines very soon.. he is currently in Aruba. :) I am leaving a week from today to go see him for two weeks.. so once he gets his police clearance from the Aruba Police he will be on his way back home. Wow, its all becoming real now. Im so anxoius to see that e mail that everyone else is getting about the approval. I hope not RFE! ahh! Thanks Again! (L) Megan

whew me too Jos.. I saw the July's come Friday and thought Oh man!! I'm happy for all of the people being approved and the way I see it is for every one that I say Congrads to, that's one step closer to me n John :) GL on your journey!

Touch on a Sunday.. thats strange :wacko:

Timeline

whew me too Jos.. I saw the July's come Friday and thought Oh man!! I'm happy for all of the people being approved and the way I see it is for every one that I say Congrads to, that's one step closer to me n John :) GL on your journey!

Touch on a Sunday.. thats strange :wacko:

The data entry is outsourced for the most part so they have shifts working all of the time and on the weekends as well... its the officials that evaluate the cases that take files home from time to time and work mostly Mon-Fri

all of this is based on what I have read here and in the USCIS site...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.