1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
i see USCIS took time to update their website to something more user friendly, that was a nice plus :)

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=218833&hl=

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ty scott.. are you like our overlord??? lol you know everything!! im so glad u r here

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline
Cool people who filed a week before us are getting approved now. This is going faster then I planned. Lets hope the pace stays like this.

people who filed over a week after you have been approved... Could be any time for you now...

Wendy, I logged into that site so many times today checking for a touch that when it changed this afternoon it did not go unnoticed.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
Cool people who filed a week before us are getting approved now. This is going faster then I planned. Lets hope the pace stays like this.

people who filed over a week after you have been approved... Could be any time for you now...

Wendy, I logged into that site so many times today checking for a touch that when it changed this afternoon it did not go unnoticed.

Yea I did too but didnt see the new one till I got home tonight :)

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

the new one has not been up long... already found an issue.. cant access processing times....

Timeline

the new one has not been up long... already found an issue.. cant access processing times....

I was able to under check processing times it worked for me

Timeline

oops not that time lol..

Timeline

I get

500 Servlet Exception

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Can't insert page '/jsps/layouts/crislayout-ptimes.jsp'

: /jsps/layouts/crislayout-ptimes.jsp

at org.apache.struts.tiles.taglib.InsertTag$InsertHandler.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:902)

at org.apache.struts.tiles.taglib.InsertTag.doEndTag(InsertTag.java:465)

at _jsp._jsps._processtimes__jsp._jspService(jsps/Processtimes.jsp:15)

at com.caucho.jsp.JavaPage.service(JavaPage.java:60)

at com.caucho.jsp.Page.pageservice(Page.java:570)

at com.caucho.server.dispatch.PageFilterChain.doFilter(PageFilterChain.java:179)

at com.iba.fw.filter.AccessControlFilter.doFilter(AccessControlFilter.java:122)

at com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:70)

at com.iba.fw.http.ResponseHeaderFilter.doFilter(ResponseHeaderFilter.java:113)

at com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterFilterChain.doFilter(FilterFilterChain.java:70)

at com.caucho.filters.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:208)

at com.caucho.server.cache.CacheFilterChain.doFilter(CacheFilterChain.java:207)

at com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:173)

at com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:229)

at com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequest(HmuxRequest.java:420)

at com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:514)

at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:520)

at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:442)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resin-3.0.27 (built Mon, 19 Jan 2009 01:26:35 PST)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After june 23 has been approved? wow.

Timeline

Processing Times link is working again :)

Timeline
Processing Times link is working again :)

I assume that the website changes may have something to do with the fact that there have been no NOA2 emails after the website changed.... If none of the NOA2's posted, to the database that the website uses, after the change, that could be why no emails and no changes in Igors list... I made a change to my account on Firday and there should have been a touch as a result.. a touch by me, this happened when I turned on email notification... no change in the update date so far.... its a nice new look and feel, but I really dont think it has sync'd up with the actual USCIS database yet.. I think the website is accessing an outdated copy of the database and we will likely see a bunch of emails and NOA2's on Monday and maybe Tuesday... Its very odd the way things have been going to only see 4 approvals for a Friday.

Timeline

Wow July approvals already!!! go Visas go!!

Timeline

Good for them! bad for us!... I am still looking to get approved some time this coming week if I am lucky.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.