1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello June Filers...

I just wanted to give you guys some good news I received my NOA2 on 09/13/09 and I am a June Filer as well. I am sure your approvals are just around the corner. Good Luck.

Andrea

Woo hoo!!! Great to hear thanks for the update and best of luck to you!! :dance:

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hello June Filers...

I just wanted to give you guys some good news I received my NOA2 on 09/13/09 and I am a June Filer as well. I am sure your approvals are just around the corner. Good Luck.

Andrea

Woo hoo!!! Great to hear thanks for the update and best of luck to you!! :dance:

2 more junes for this week already!

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just checked our case status a few minutes ago and WE GOT APPROVED!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On September 14, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

This is so wonderful!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just coming back after my formal engagement, I am so happy to see that they are moving so fast :shocked: . I think it's safe to say now that our fiances's will be here by Christmas.

I think it's time for us to get our Packet3 ready .

I just checked our case status a few minutes ago and WE GOT APPROVED!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

On September 14, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Timeline

Great news!!!!

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Congrats! Hope ours is around the corner!!!

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Timeline
Just coming back after my formal engagement, I am so happy to see that they are moving so fast :shocked: . I think it's safe to say now that our fiances's will be here by Christmas.

I think it's time for us to get our Packet3 ready .

Congratulations

If we dont get NOA2 this month, it will be a slim chance for us to finish by christmas given our consulate wait time...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you everyone!! Yours are coming very very soon!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

John and I are talking now about the list of things that I should get done before our case gets Cairo and the list of things he should send me? Any ideas of what to do and include in our list?

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
Thank you everyone!! Yours are coming very very soon!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

John and I are talking now about the list of things that I should get done before our case gets Cairo and the list of things he should send me? Any ideas of what to do and include in our list?

You need any proof of bonafide relationship he can gather...

Plane tickets borading passes, copies of all pages of passport, call logs, copies of phone bills, any receipts he may have from when he visited. anything either of you can think of.

You will need his i-134 with supporting evidence.... tax transcripts, 1040's, pay stubs, letter from employer.

An original and copy of his birth cert.

Any divorce decrees if he was married before... and if he was.. proof that they are no longer living together.

updated signed notarized "intent to marry" same as was sent with filing but with new date...

A copy of the initial filing if you dont already have one.

In pkt 4 they will list exactly what you will need to take and how it should be organized... see if another MENA filer has pkt 4 for your consulate so you can create an outline of what you will bring. I spent many hours last weekend organizing and gathering and printing everything that I wil take to her for her interview. I used ACCO fasteners and numbered tabbed dividers to sort the info into 3 sections.The general list they provided and two sections of evidence of relationship. The cover page is an outline that corresponds to the tabs .. it lists everything that they noted in the pkt 4 that should be brought to the interview in that same order they listed.

We were required to provide proof of bonafide relationship in two stages... pre engagement and post... the outlines look the same, but the content is a little different as there was far more saved after the engagement.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Aya and John!!

Congratulations!! :thumbs:

Good luck on the rest of your journey!! :dance::dance:

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Timeline

4 Junes reported today alone, almost 25% of June approved now! This is a great pace! They dont seem to be jumping around the month yet as was the case in April and May.

C'mon Kim.... I'm feelin today is your day! did you get the email yet?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

4 Junes reported today alone, almost 25% of June approved now! This is a great pace! They dont seem to be jumping around the month yet as was the case in April and May.

C'mon Kim.... I'm feelin today is your day! did you get the email yet?

/quote]

Scott,

No email yet...still waiting and checking my e-mail and the USCIS site ALL the time! I will let everyone know the moment it comes in, I promise! Thanks for all the support. I hope to see at least a touch this week or next. Now I know how the people in May feel when cases with NOA1 dates all around them are getting approved and theie case hasn't been touched. Let's all keep our fingers crossed for this week or next. I am hoping my petition is not at the bottom of a box with a bunch of July filers on top of it!!!!

Kim

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I am hoping my petition is not at the bottom of a box with a bunch of July filers on top of it!!!!

Kim

Oh c'mon, we're not that heavy! :devil:

Which is actually true, if you see the little number of petition for July. :)

I was just stopping by to say hello, and share your joy and happiness.

This speed is almost scary as Scott mentionned it in our thread, we may see our first approvals very soon.

And I am not le ready!

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Timeline
I am hoping my petition is not at the bottom of a box with a bunch of July filers on top of it!!!!

Kim

Oh c'mon, we're not that heavy! :devil:

Which is actually true, if you see the little number of petition for July. :)

I was just stopping by to say hello, and share your joy and happiness.

This speed is almost scary as Scott mentionned it in our thread, we may see our first approvals very soon.

And I am not le ready!

July will see some members approved this month... I just hope nobody at VSC is on vacation this month with a box of files still sitting on the desk. We have 7 approved this week and 22 in all to-date.. June should be more than halfway completed next week... we always see the following month start to get approved when the current month reaches halfway or so...

Del... get started on that pkt 3 & 4 stuff for the consulate...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.