1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Welcome to the group

ScottThuy, Can you tell me where do you see that your Visa applciation has been "touched". I'm having trouble locating this transaction.. Thanks!

if you have not registered yet you can use your Case # from your NOA1 here.. note the date of last update if you have not been there before...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Welcome to the group

ScottThuy, Can you tell me where do you see that your Visa applciation has been "touched". I'm having trouble locating this transaction.. Thanks!

if you have not registered yet you can use your Case # from your NOA1 here.. note the date of last update if you have not been there before...

Ah... i see.. I am registered and just looked. I have no updates since the NOA-1.. so I guess it's not been touched :) I presume I will be email notified if it is "touched". Thanks for the response. Good Luck!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline
Welcome to the group

Ah... i see.. I am registered and just looked. I have no updates since the NOA-1.. so I guess it's not been touched :) I presume I will be email notified if it is "touched". Thanks for the response. Good Luck!

No emails about touches unless they are due to an RFE or NOA2 and then the status message changes.. just watch the date.. it should change when they start working on the file..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
Welcome to the group

No emails about touches unless they are due to an RFE or NOA2 and then the status message changes.. just watch the date.. it should change when they start working on the file..

Gotcha! ;) Thanks again! (Your information and support is beyond words)

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline
Gotcha! ;) Thanks again! (Your information and support is beyond words)

:clock:

I just want to see some progress, a touch or something lol

I know you all feel what Cindy and I are going though, I was meant to be flighing out in 4 weeks to visit her in the US and have my birthday with her, but thats been cancelled due to us deciding to get married and starting the Visa process and the likely chance of being turned back at LAX. Thankfully theres skype/yahoo/emails and we can talk for hours on end every day :) think thats what makes this wait bearable, knowing it will finish eventually and we will be together again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just to give an idea that VSC has picked up the pace, here's the NOA2 Approval no's for the last few months....It started going down from May to July. I am guessing they were processing H1B Visas during that time and are back after finishing them. I think August Approvals will be close to 140 as there are 3 more days in the month and many would not have updated VJ timeline.

Mar 09 - 148

Apr 09 - 132

May 09 - 75

Jun 09 - 78

Jul 09 - 76

Aug 09 - 126

Again my 2 cents for the day, just to keep you all and me little happy.

Leaving to India tomorrow for my formal engagement(08/30) and will be there for 2 weeks :dance: . So I will see you all once i come back.

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Timeline
Leaving to India tomorrow for my formal engagement(08/30) and will be there for 2 weeks :dance: . So I will see you all once i come back.

Have fun and Take pictures with every relative in sight...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Hi all,

Sorry for the late add, just found the sub section lol

Cindy and I NOA1 is the 22 June.

good to be able to chat with people in the same boat.

Welcome Warren & Cindy. :)

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Just saying hi as I haven't been here in a long time and nothing has moved with our case.

Hopefully things will start moving soon :whistle:

Timeline
Just saying hi as I haven't been here in a long time and nothing has moved with our case.

Our filing dates are very close. Good luck, Have a great journey!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hopefully things at VSC will continue to move along quickly. I hope that Mark will have his interview and medical in London by January so we can get married in March. I have heard that the NVC puts London people in AP alot as not to overwhelm the embassy with too many applicants at once. I hope this is not true. I know we are all fairly early in our journeys but OMG the waiting is soooo NOT fun! I just came back from England where I met my new family to be. Mark was going to try to come over for Christmas but I think we are going to move that up to mid November in case he will be inerviewing in London around the holidays (fingers crossed). Plus the flight are much cheaper in November than around the Christmas holidays. Hope everyone here is hanging in there. I am so thankful to everyone for their support. I could not bear the waiting without all of you!

Kimberly

10-13-08 - Met on Yahoo

03-03-09 - Mark's first visit to U.S.

05-22-09 - Mark's second visit to U.S.

05-23-09 - ENGAGED!!!!

06-02-09 - Sent 129-F

06-09-10 - NOA1

06-10-09 - Check cashed

06-16-09 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09-17-09 - NOA 2!!!!!

09-22-09 - Case received by NVC...got new NVC case number

09-23-09 - Case sent to London Embassy

09-25-09 - Case delivered to London Embassy

10-09-09 - Packet 3 received to Mark

10-29-09 - Packet 3 posted to embassy

11-27-09 - Mark's medical in London....PASSED!!!!

12-29-09 - Mark's interview at embassy....APPROVED!!!

12-31-09 - Mark gets his visa from the courier

01-19-09 - Mark here in the US for good!!!! POE - Atlanta

03-06-10 - Wedding....YEAH!

04-01-10 - AOS, EAD, AP paperwork filed

04-06-10 - NOA 1 received

05-07-10 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

05-15-10 - File transferred to CSC

06-15-10 - Green card production ordered

06-26-10 - Green card received in the mail

04-09-12 - ROC NOA 1

05-11-12 - Biometrics in Birmingham, AL

Timeline

Hopefully things at VSC will continue to move along quickly. I hope that Mark will have his interview and medical in London by January so we can get married in March. I have heard that the NVC puts London people in AP alot as not to overwhelm the embassy with too many applicants at once. I hope this is not true. I know we are all fairly early in our journeys but OMG the waiting is soooo NOT fun! I just came back from England where I met my new family to be. Mark was going to try to come over for Christmas but I think we are going to move that up to mid November in case he will be inerviewing in London around the holidays (fingers crossed). Plus the flight are much cheaper in November than around the Christmas holidays. Hope everyone here is hanging in there. I am so thankful to everyone for their support. I could not bear the waiting without all of you!

Kimberly

I can't wait to go to Europe! I'm saving my trip for the honeymooon :D !! I spoke to my congressman a few weeks after I filed, and I've been advised that we (USA and London) tend to move a lot quicker than most Visa's because of the non-threatening political relationship we have with their country. I hope for everyone their trips down Visa-land are quick and painless. Knowing we are so close to having our loved ones with us is a test of our will to be together. God speed to all waiting.

Timeline

Huge pullback in VSC number this week... CSC is at 13 with us.. its been over a month since they were at the same pace as us... we should have twive this many so far... :clock:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe they plan to work overtime on the weekend again.

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.