1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Gotcha! Good thinking... Foresight can be worth its weight in Gold.. Good luck to you both! Happy fishin :)

Fishing just got canceled :crying: .. I have to sit and wait for the washing machine repair guy to show up.... I feel like my life revolves around waiting for one thing or another these days... there's always tomorrow.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So I was thinking, if we all start posting in March, April and May VSC petition threads and convince them all that they are making a huge mistake and should withdraw their petitions then all of us June people can jump straight to the head of the line.

Timeline
So I was thinking, if we all start posting in March, April and May VSC petition threads and convince them all that they are making a huge mistake and should withdraw their petitions then all of us June people can jump straight to the head of the line.

Have a cup of coffee and rethink that idea.... I can't imagine September filers doing anything that selfish to us June filers. VJ is a site created to support others through the Journey... patience.. it will happen....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
It was a joke, relax

I'm totally relaxed.. I didn't say anything that would imply I wasn't relaxed... Just commenting on your idea to attack the relationships of those ahead of us in the queue to get ahead....

Wow..some sense of humor there... :no:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
More good news Aya! I hope DHL does what you need them to do...

Thank you Scott :)

So John and I have been thinking that we need him to visit soon again for more proof of an ongoing relationship and cause we miss each other like crazy :luv: lol.. We've been thinking which is better September or December (around my interview time)... And after a few days of thinking we decided that it would be better that he attends the interview with me and that way we would get to save money for both our tickets... I can't wait to be with him again.. The thought is bringing tears to my eyes. :blush:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

So John and I have been thinking that we need him to visit soon again for more proof of an ongoing relationship and cause we miss each other like crazy :luv: lol.. We've been thinking which is better September or December (around my interview time)... And after a few days of thinking we decided that it would be better that he attends the interview with me and that way we would get to save money for both our tickets... I can't wait to be with him again.. The thought is bringing tears to my eyes. :blush:

I can relate.... I want to go visit Thuy now and I found Rt tickets for under 1000. usd.(really cheap).. but I thought it would be better to save some money and wait until November... I expect Interview Jan or Feb... I will go back then as well. and dont forget another 1000 for AOS after you guys get married...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Awesome idea to be there for the interview!! Gosh, I wish I could do that!! :-s

I can relate.... I want to go visit Thuy now and I found Rt tickets for under 1000. usd.(really cheap).. but I thought it would be better to save some money and wait until November... I expect Interview Jan or Feb... I will go back then as well. and dont forget another 1000 for AOS after you guys get married...

I need a sure fire way to win the lottery lol... Id take off 2 months and go to England to chill and wait.. Weeeee!!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

At our consulate they frown on giving a visa without knowing the petitioner is sitting outside..... They actually look for any reason to deny.... "what, he don't love you enough to be here?" They dont actuallly let the petitioner on the property.. gotta wait accross the street at the cafe' or sit on the sidewalk... I wouldn't miss it for anything.... I am dying to see the smile on her face when she walks out of the building... OMG.. got me teared up thinking about it...

Timeline
At our consulate they frown on giving a visa without knowing the petitioner is sitting outside..... They actually look for any reason to deny.... "what, he don't love you enough to be here?" They dont actuallly let the petitioner on the property.. gotta wait accross the street at the cafe' or sit on the sidewalk... I wouldn't miss it for anything.... I am dying to see the smile on her face when she walks out of the building... OMG.. got me teared up thinking about it...

That seems like a very stressful requirement :( I hope yall get right on through :) Heres to hoping!!

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

What's your timeline Scott?

Timeline

I'm looking realistically at late Jan to Feb sometime for the visa... 7 or 8 months best case... we have at least 3 months after NVC... and I dont think we will see NOA2 & NVC until Oct or Nov. Any of us June filers that get NOA2 before Oct will be blessed...

can't plan a wedding except the one for her family there.. but that one wont be legal.it will be fun!.. She is going nuts now as they just told her she is getting laid off from work starting at the end of the month and wont have work until Jan at best... So I told her dont sweat the loss of 140 /mo .... hang out with the family and enjoy the time together before she leaves... she looks at it as a bunch of time to be bored and miss me...

Timeline

I'm looking realistically at late Jan to Feb sometime for the visa... 7 or 8 months best case... we have at least 3 months after NVC... and I dont think we will see NOA2 & NVC until Oct or Nov. Any of us June filers that get NOA2 before Oct will be blessed...

can't plan a wedding except the one for her family there.. but that one wont be legal.it will be fun!.. She is going nuts now as they just told her she is getting laid off from work starting at the end of the month and wont have work until Jan at best... So I told her dont sweat the loss of 140 /mo .... hang out with the family and enjoy the time together before she leaves... she looks at it as a bunch of time to be bored and miss me...

I hear ya on the planning part.. it nearly makes you insane. We are hoping hes back in Texas by Christmas .. I pray every day.. I wish her luck in the job!! maybe she can get a nother one before this one goes away!

Timeline

No worries about the job.. she can relax and go to english class instead...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
No worries about the job.. she can relax and go to english class instead...

Hey you guys! I just found this thread! I was using another for June filers..... I will start using this tread to keep up with everyones visa journey!

My name is Doug my fiancé is Jessie. I have met Scott before but I don't think I know too many of you others.

So when are we expecting our interviews? December???? Our I 129 date is June 11.

Whats our ETA ????

c3ui55avqx8o20jy.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.