1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OMG.. a December Visa would be like hitting the lotto for us....

Agreed! :thumbs:

I REALLY hope to be home by Christmas...

Just hope they keep up the pace!!! I noticed that lots of petitions were approved around June 30... Then they slowed down again... <_<

Hope it doesn't happen this time!!

Come on VSC!! Pleeeeeeease!!

And good luck to ALL OF US! (F)

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Agreed! :thumbs:

I REALLY hope to be home by Christmas...

Just hope they keep up the pace!!! I noticed that lots of petitions were approved around June 30... Then they slowed down again... <_<

Hope it doesn't happen this time!!

Come on VSC!! Pleeeeeeease!!

And good luck to ALL OF US! (F)

I would love to see 40+ VJ'ers going through VSC each week... that could bump our NOA2's into Sept.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Good to see VSC is sending out more NoA2's. Especially for the March and past filers. I saw one June filer approved (prob military exp.) But still looks like we are headed in the right direction :thumbs: KEEP EM' COMIN'!!!!!

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Timeline

OUCH!!!! Today was shopping for the new school year day.... I'm glad it only happens 1 time each year...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wouldnt it JUST! be magnificent!! i'm gonna cry jus tthinkin bout it.. to have him back home for that .. omg.. nothing cud be better :(( :crying:

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Just an update on my attempt to pre-empt an RFE... They got the supplemental pkg. last Monday.. No 'touch' ... :huh: This is odd since everything that has been done in my case so far has resulted in a change in the date... :clock: I am dying to know if they actually accepted it and added it to my file....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just an update on my attempt to pre-empt an RFE... They got the supplemental pkg. last Monday.. No 'touch' ... :huh: This is odd since everything that has been done in my case so far has resulted in a change in the date... :clock: I am dying to know if they actually accepted it and added it to my file....

I really hope you get to hear anything from them soon Scott! (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Just curious, what did they say they were needing evidence of? I'm biting my nails in concern now that I may have left somethign out :-s

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

Ok, so I called Cairo Embassy- Visa Inquiries Line yesterday to ask about my mailing address problem.. I waited over 20 minutes on the phone, but it was worth it in the end 'I hope' :).. A lady answered me I told her my question and she said: "Your mailing address is not really our concern, we just care that you get the packets and the address is correct after all. You have to check with DHL and make sure they deliver packets mail boxes, and that you do not have to sign any papers. Thank you and good luck!!" :) I think that was relieving. I'm going to give DHL a call soon and may be still Cairo embassy an email after we get NOA2 or our case leaves NVC to give them enough notice that this the mailing address we'd like to use. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week! (F)

ROC Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My first post!!

Case is pending, I might get my case expedited due to my occupation, I will be getting deployed early next year, they told me i have to wait 5 days for them to make a determination... I hope everything goes well. Good Luck to everyone!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-19

Edited by JAIRO1978

Timeline
My first post!!

Case is pending, I might get my case expedited due to my occupation, I will be getting deployed early next year, they told me i have to wait 5 days for them to make a determination... I hope everything goes well. Good Luck to everyone!

Welcome to the group... if they approve the expedite, you likely wont be here awaiting NOA2 with us for long... on to the interview pretty fast for U!!...

Timeline
My first post!!

Welcome to June filers and good luck! :thumbs:

ROC Timeline

Timeline
My first post!!

Good luck on your Journey!!

Timeline
Just curious, what did they say they were needing evidence of? I'm biting my nails in concern now that I may have left somethign out :-s

They didnt say anything.. I realized my oversights after I joined VJ..as I did a great deal of reading and asked a bunch of questions.. So rather than waiting for the RFE I sent a supplemental pkg addressing the issues I found and then some.. VN is one of the most difficult consulates to get through... So I added additional info on the front end that they tend to blue slip for on the back end. still no touch from the packet I sent them last week.

More good news Aya! I hope DHL does what you need them to do...

I am going to take a day away tomorrow and go fishing and forget about everything for a little while....

Timeline

They didnt say anything.. I realized my oversights after I joined VJ..as I did a great deal of reading and asked a bunch of questions.. So rather than waiting for the RFE I sent a supplemental pkg addressing the issues I found and then some.. VN is one of the most difficult consulates to get through... So I added additional info on the front end that they tend to blue slip for on the back end. still no touch from the packet I sent them last week.

More good news Aya! I hope DHL does what you need them to do...

I am going to take a day away tomorrow and go fishing and forget about everything for a little while....

Gotcha! Good thinking... Foresight can be worth its weight in Gold.. Good luck to you both! Happy fishin :)

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.