1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Mila finally received her packet in the Mail today!!!!!! I was getting worried.

She was just about to call the embassy when it got delivered. Her interview is November 6.

Now she is getting nervous for the first time. :D

Clay,

Wish you both good luck on the interview! Hope she passes and can be with you soon!! :thumbs:

Congrats!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lu

"Pedis e obtereis"

OUR TIMELINE

05/28/2009 - I-129F Sent

06/02/2009 - NOA1

06/04/2009 - Check cashed

09/11/2009 - Touched!

09/11/2009 - NOA2 approved!!

09/14/2009 - Touched

09/16/2009 - NVC received

09/18/2009 - NVC left

09/22/2009 - Consulate received

10/02/2009 - Pkt 4 received

10/29/2009 - Medical - PASSED!!

11/10/2009 - Interview - APPROVED!

11/16/2009 - Visa received!

11/24/2009 - Arrived at the USA

12/08/2009 - Got married!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I wish :P:P:lol: How are you doing, Wendy? What are you up to now in the process? :)

Loveaboo, the interview is in a few days!!!! How exciting!! :D

Scott, hang in there!! (F) Thank you for being there for all of us..

Chris and Jannah, that's a lovely pic of the two of you. :)

*Waves to the rest of June filers!

Ok, I'm half asleep right now but I'll try to let you all now what we are up to -_-

So I had my medical exam on Sunday of last week and was told to go pick the results up a week later (today). I called yesterday to make sure the results are ready and they weren't, and called today again and was told to give them a call tomorrow cause the results are still not ready yet. Come on people I want to send packet 3 back to the embassy! :angry:

I have filled all the forms out and checked the answers with John and everything is ready to be sent out back to the embassy once the medical results are ready and the visa fee paid at CIB.

Those of you who have received their packet 3, was there the form DS-230? If not do you need to get it and print out, fill it in and send it with the rest of the forms? Also, what about proof of engagement did you include any? We were told in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) forum not to include any proof of our engagement in packet 3 or else the embassy will send the packet back!! Not even the letters of intent!! :blink: Is that true? :blink: John wants me to send some of our pics and our letters in... I really am confused about that part...

Hi Aya&John,

As every consolate requires different things its best to only send in what they ask for in packet 3, Sydney office requires DS-230, its another biographical date form.

*waves at everyone*

Well I emailed the embassy today to make sure we're not missing anything and I asked the proof of engagement part as well.. Now waiting for their answer.. Other than that, packet 3 is ready to be sent back to them tomorrow or whenever I get their answer (I hope soon).

Cindy's stuff arrived today!!! Packet 3 sent!!

That's good news!! :)

Congrats on the interview date Clay and Mila! :dance:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Cindy's stuff arrived today!!! Packet 3 sent!!

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! happy dance!!! :dance::dance:

Mila finally received her packet in the Mail today!!!!!! I was getting worried.

She was just about to call the embassy when it got delivered. Her interview is November 6.

Now she is getting nervous for the first time. :D

So Happy for you both!!!! VERY BEST OF LUCK AND CONGRADS!!!

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello, Guys ! Just back from vacation. Lots going on and at the same time almost nothing forwrd . I am stuck at NVC for AP ( additional) and now i am officially NVCvictim. Question: I saw someone compiled a list of peole stuck at NVC and probable timeframes there. Cant find it. Does anyone know link to the list? Thanks a lot !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hello, Guys ! Just back from vacation. Lots going on and at the same time almost nothing forwrd . I am stuck at NVC for AP ( additional) and now i am officially NVCvictim. Question: I saw someone compiled a list of peole stuck at NVC and probable timeframes there. Cant find it. Does anyone know link to the list? Thanks a lot !!!!!!

No list for K filers... it takes about 30 days to get out of AP for those that are actually in AP. They often tell people they are in AP when they are not really in AP. I called last night and got the hint to call Friday so Friday will be 1 month for us and we should be out of AP this week if the hint was true... Others were told the same thing in the past and it went through the day they said to call back...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

We are sending in the checklist tomorrow to get our interview (chews nails). All docs are in but the cert and MOC.. we will have those before the interview date we are sure.. according to UK interview thread, if its not received when we go to interview, they will just hold visa issue til they get it. I'm not worried but John is.

Anyone offer some words of support or personal experienced??

Best wishes to all will post the next happenin' when it happenens.. lol

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
We are sending in the checklist tomorrow to get our interview (chews nails). All docs are in but the cert and MOC.. we will have those before the interview date we are sure.. according to UK interview thread, if its not received when we go to interview, they will just hold visa issue til they get it. I'm not worried but John is.

Anyone offer some words of support or personal experienced??

Best wishes to all will post the next happenin' when it happenens.. lol

Scott, I hope this is your week!

Wendy, Awesome news! Best of luck!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey guys, Janna called the embassy today and they told her our interview date is the 6th of Dec. :D

Sorry actually meant the 8th. I haven't had my coffee yet.... :bonk:

That's great!!! You'll really be together before Christmas! yay!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

So how'd it go boo!! give us an update child!! :) lol

Loveaboo, the interview is in a few days!!!! How exciting!! :D

Just got home from the interview. I kinda felt bad that I had to dispose the usb given to me by my fiance, as well as my perfume because the embassy won't allow me to enter with those. But after several hours in the embassy, I feel glad. I passed the interview!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: My passport with visa will be delivered to me anytime soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Also, I was able to get my CFO seminar certificate today. It's a very productive day for me.

To everyone, goodluck!!! I'm sure you'll be done with this visa process soon. :thumbs:

Edited by loveaboo

Timeline

Just got home from the interview. I kinda felt bad that I had to dispose the usb given to me by my fiance, as well as my perfume because the embassy won't allow me to enter with those. But after several hours in the embassy, I feel glad. I passed the interview!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: My passport with visa will be delivered to me anytime soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Also, I was able to get my CFO seminar certificate today. It's a very productive day for me.

To everyone, goodluck!!! I'm sure you'll be done with this visa process soon. :thumbs:

Yipp Yipp Hooraaaaayyy!!! so happy for you guys very best of luck in your life together. We are all right on your shirt tails to finish up as well :D :D :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just called NVC, they said my package was ready to leave on the OCT 20th to Chennai, India and they don't have any other info. They confirmed my email address and also got my fiance's email address. Will they notify us by email. Has anyone recieved emails from NVC once the package is shipped or recieved by the embassy?

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Timeline
I just called NVC, they said my package was ready to leave on the OCT 20th to Chennai, India and they don't have any other info. They confirmed my email address and also got my fiance's email address. Will they notify us by email. Has anyone recieved emails from NVC once the package is shipped or recieved by the embassy?

You will not get an email from them.. The next correspondence will be from the consulate if they in fact are sending it out...

I got a call today from someone at NVC asking for my ex-wife.... I explained that we were divorced and gave them her # if they wanted to speak to her... I did not ask who it was as I knew the # from someone posting it in the NVC AP forum earlier this month... I am still trying to get through to see if the case status has changed at NVC for me.. I expect mine will go out today or tomorrow... one can track packages from NVC if you know the day it left...

Here is the tracking # for your pkg through DHL... 8806300285

I cant be sure but there is a good likelyhood that is yours..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

:thumbs: Congrats! Good luck at the interview!! I think this has been the most nerve wracking time for us waiting for the interview!! t - 7 and counting!!

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You will not get an email from them.. The next correspondence will be from the consulate if they in fact are sending it out...

I got a call today from someone at NVC asking for my ex-wife.... I explained that we were divorced and gave them her # if they wanted to speak to her... I did not ask who it was as I knew the # from someone posting it in the NVC AP forum earlier this month... I am still trying to get through to see if the case status has changed at NVC for me.. I expect mine will go out today or tomorrow... one can track packages from NVC if you know the day it left...

Here is the tracking # for your pkg through DHL... 8806300285

I cant be sure but there is a good likelyhood that is yours..

Thanks Scott. I hope it's mine.

I can't believe NVC is calling you abt your ex fine. I hope and pray everything goes fine.

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow Scott, they really called you and asked for your ex wife? For what! To try to trip you up or something? Thats nuts...

Little update on me.. wish i had one! Our case is still "in transit" to Manila. Since Oct 9th... I dont know what the hell takes so long for it to get there but its really driving me nuts. I was instructed to call the DOS every Monday and Friday to see if it has arrived yet.. ughr.. is it Friday yet? My last phone call on Monday was pretty interesting the woman on the line informed me that we have an interview on November 10th! So, I asked.. where? She said Venezuela.... bummer that if he were able to go there we'd be almost done with this... so for THEIR mistake.. we're waiting an extra 2+ months... She also said to e mail Caracas and inform them to change Josephs address "in the system" So, yea e-mailed them on Monday and still no response.. so.. so far I have zero information.

Seems like everyone else's cases are moving right along.. good luck to all of you. Stressfull to see people who were approved after us already be in the interview process.. im so jealous! I wouldnt mind waiting as much if I knew it was safetly at Manila.. but oh well thanks for letting me spill my guts here.. goodnight <3

Megan

Timeline

Zactly!... It is nutzzzz .. Our consulate is one of the highest fraud rates of them all so they think everyone is a cheat... And the fact that I front loaded extra stuff in the file to get through the consulate phase easier could have caused a red flag at NVC... but at least they are getting the investigation overwith and the rest should be down hill.... Others have been stuck in AP at the consulate as long as 8 or 9 months... 1 month at NVC beats that anyday...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.