1,187 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

USCIS has updated the processing times https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do couple of days back and I just noticed VSC has a goal of approving I-129's in 5 months whereas it showed Dec 2008 last month. If their goal is 5 months for all the applications, i would guess all the June Filers would have their approvals by Nov and atleast half of us would get it in Sep & Oct. So I think Christmas is a real possibility for all of us. :thumbs:

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
USCIS has updated the processing times https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do couple of days back and I just noticed VSC has a goal of approving I-129's in 5 months whereas it showed Dec 2008 last month. If their goal is 5 months for all the applications, i would guess all the June Filers would have their approvals by Nov and atleast half of us would get it in Sep & Oct. So I think Christmas is a real possibility for all of us. :thumbs:

I wish that were so but they are working on mid to late March applications now. June applications are 2+ months away, it is now mid August. I do not think we will see approvals for many June filers till late Oct, early Nov.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I wish that were so but they are working on mid to late March applications now. June applications are 2+ months away, it is now mid August. I do not think we will see approvals for many June filers till late Oct, early Nov.

3 Aprils approved so far today... almost at my prediction of 40 for last week... he he he... :dance: we may see October approvals for us...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

3 Aprils approved so far today... almost at my prediction of 40 for last week... he he he... :dance: we may see October approvals for us...

We'll take it!! :)

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline

5 RFE's so far this month... that has to take more time for the processors than a file with no issues.... there are usually 15 -20 that dont get done with the rest and take longer.. so if you are at 292 then 50 or 60 of those ahead of you wont get approved before you... if they can keep up with a 30 or more each week then thats about 8 weeks for someone at 292... Mid Oct. just an estimate if they keep rolling...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

What is this list that you all are talking about? Can someone send me the website?

5 RFE's so far this month... that has to take more time for the processors than a file with no issues.... there are usually 15 -20 that dont get done with the rest and take longer.. so if you are at 292 then 50 or 60 of those ahead of you wont get approved before you... if they can keep up with a 30 or more each week then thats about 8 weeks for someone at 292... Mid Oct. just an estimate if they keep rolling...

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-16

NVC Received : 2009-09-22

Consulate Received : 2009-09-28

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-14

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Timeline
What is this list that you all are talking about? Can someone send me the website?

look back at least a few pages in the discussion... its been posted a few times

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I guess I am just bored and I thought of doing this, Please forgive me if it doesn't makes sense... :blink:

Looking at the VJ Timeline List, this is the no of k1 filings every month

Dec' 08 - 123

Jan' 09 -124

Feb' 09 - 142

Mar' 09 - 149

Apr' 09 - 114

May' 09 - 96

Jun' 09 - 78

The filings spiked during Feb & Mar, not sure why and the no's are way down for May and June. It is possible that people haven't signed up yet for May and June.

I think if they get past Feb & March filings, which I think they did, they should move faster to us.

So please take it for whatever it's worth, just my 2 cents. I don't want a multi million dollar suit on me for this :innocent:

K1 Timeline:

06-10-2009: Engagement

06-18-2009: I-129F sent

06-23-2009: NOA1

10-06-2009: NOA2

10-19-2009: NVC recieved package

10-27-2009: package reached Embassy

12-02-2009: Interview

12-04-2009: Recieved Visa

12-20-2009: Entered US

12-23-2009: Marriage

Timeline
I guess I am just bored and I thought of doing this, Please forgive me if it doesn't makes sense... :blink:

Looking at the VJ Timeline List, this is the no of k1 filings every month

Dec' 08 - 123

Jan' 09 -124

Feb' 09 - 142

Mar' 09 - 149

Apr' 09 - 114

May' 09 - 96

Jun' 09 - 78

The filings spiked during Feb & Mar, not sure why and the no's are way down for May and June. It is possible that people haven't signed up yet for May and June.

I think if they get past Feb & March filings, which I think they did, they should move faster to us.

So please take it for whatever it's worth, just my 2 cents. I don't want a multi million dollar suit on me for this :innocent:

The numbers are down, but they grow the closer we get to NOA2's.. there have been 30 or so new June filers added here in the past month... I like the fact that April filers are getting approved.. 7 this week... and I checked one of the timelines before it got updated and they were approved today but the estimate had them to be approved late next month... we should see the first non-expedited June filers before the end of Sept.

Timeline

There we go! 40 for last week as predicted.... we should see 30+ this week as well... and more April filers approved today! Thats great news for us! That is 15 of them which were not expedited and there was actually 1 that NOA1'd on April 28... So we could start seeing more May filers going through in the next week or two...

Timeline
There we go! 40 for last week as predicted.... we should see 30+ this week as well... and more April filers approved today! Thats great news for us! That is 15 of them which were not expedited and there was actually 1 that NOA1'd on April 28... So we could start seeing more May filers going through in the next week or two...

I called today just to see what it was like and to see if I could get some info as to if they got my supplemental packet or not. Wow it was worse than I expected.. She stuck to her script and the question I asked did not fit the script.. so she kept saying "the only info I have is what everyone else has"... "Is there anything else I can repeat for you today?" #######.. she still had not given me an answer and would not submit a service request... I would have prefered being on hold for an hour listening to muskrat love or the eye of the tiger.......

Timeline

Yay!!! Thats 30.. lets keep em coming through VSC!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yay!!! Thats 30.. lets keep em coming through VSC!!!! :thumbs:

The progress is encouraging. Vermont seems to be working steadily on March and April applications.

Scott, we are very close with our time lines, I am hoping we get approved the same week. Mid October or Early November really seems possible.

Timeline
The progress is encouraging. Vermont seems to be working steadily on March and April applications.

Scott, we are very close with our time lines, I am hoping we get approved the same week. Mid October or Early November really seems possible.

Wow 37 now! :thumbs:

At this pace we could see early October! 30 per week could get us there.. 40 per week could be sooner than that... the upturn in numbers is great! And the drop in applicants only helps us get it faster..... I'm not seeing the VJ projected timeline changing for the better..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.