1,187 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! One more June Filer that's hoping to bring his fiance by Christmas. I am just crossing my fingers and biting my nails just like you guys...

Good Luck u all :thumbs:

By Christmas? Wow.. good luck with that happening.. Most June VSC's wont get NOA2 until late OCT or Nov the way things have been going... and then there is the time to get to NVC and then embassy... and te wait to get an appointment on top of that... I am expecting visa sometime Feb at this point... but I agree December would be nice... :thumbs:

I see a lot of March filers and few April filers gettting NOA2 now. So there is a possibility June filers might get NOA2 starting mid October, Add 2 months for the Conulate Process. She might have her visa by December :whistle: I know this will happen only in the best case scenario. We will see...

Yes yes yes RK!!! we are working on a Mantra.. Visa by Christmas, Visa by Christmas.. yes we can yes we can!!

the normal time from NOA2 to interview for our consulate is 3 months at best and 4 for most... I would have to get an NOA2 by next month to see a christmas visa, best case... it really depends on how fast we can get through VSC and then how fast the consulate can get us through that end... every consulate is different.... it takes a couple of weeks to get from USCIS to the consulate w/o AP.. and here is a link to see what times are normal at the consulate.. recent consulate stats past 90 days

I hadn't seen that link yet. The Lima embassy is only averaging 28 days. WOW. I better have my stuff ready to go. That will be a rush.

Good Luck everyone!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Bosnia/Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : 2009-06-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-18

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hello Everyone! One more June Filer that's hoping to bring his fiance by Christmas. I am just crossing my fingers and biting my nails just like you guys...

By Christmas? Wow.. good luck with that happening.. Most June VSC's wont get NOA2 until late OCT or Nov the way things have been going... and then there is the time to get to NVC and then embassy... and te wait to get an appointment on top of that... I am expecting visa sometime Feb at this point... but I agree December would be nice... :thumbs:

I see a lot of March filers and few April filers gettting NOA2 now. So there is a possibility June filers might get NOA2 starting mid October, Add 2 months for the Conulate Process. She might have her visa by December :whistle: I know this will happen only in the best case scenario. We will see...

Yes yes yes RK!!! we are working on a Mantra.. Visa by Christmas, Visa by Christmas.. yes we can yes we can!!

the normal time from NOA2 to interview for our consulate is 3 months at best and 4 for most... I would have to get an NOA2 by next month to see a christmas visa, best case... it really depends on how fast we can get through VSC and then how fast the consulate can get us through that end... every consulate is different.... it takes a couple of weeks to get from USCIS to the consulate w/o AP.. and here is a link to see what times are normal at the consulate.. recent consulate stats past 90 days

I hadn't seen that link yet. The Lima embassy is only averaging 28 days. WOW. I better have my stuff ready to go. That will be a rush.

The sooner you respond to Pkg 3 the sooner you get interview... You can likely fnd copies of pkg 3 & 4 on here that will give you a heads up of exactly what you will get and what you will need....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The sooner you respond to Pkg 3 the sooner you get interview... You can likely fnd copies of pkg 3 & 4 on here that will give you a heads up of exactly what you will get and what you will need....

when you say packet 3... you mean the stuff my fience has to take to the London Embassy for his interview, right?

"Waiting does not seem long, once it is accomplished"

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Timeline
when you say packet 3... you mean the stuff my fience has to take to the London Embassy for his interview, right?

No,

They will send a pkt when the consulate gets the file... he will then send or fax a response to that ...

Here is a link to someone else from UK's Pkt 3

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

No,

They will send a pkt when the consulate gets the file... he will then send or fax a response to that ...

Well today is a good day... They updated the VSC processing times yesterday and that is now reflected in the berkley Igors list... .. I moved over 60 spots from where I was a day or so ago... I suspect the expected NOA2 dates in our timelines should shift a bit in the coming day or two.. They have been doing a better job getting the applications processed and I would not be surprised if we see close to 40 or more for the week... This is like the little engine that could... chug .. chug.. chug... whoo whooo :whistle:

We may see some Chistmas visas :thumbs:

Timeline

No,

Thank you.

Click on "my timeline" and it is there. Takes up too much space in the signature area.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No,

Well today is a good day... They updated the VSC processing times yesterday and that is now reflected in the berkley Igors list... .. I moved over 60 spots from where I was a day or so ago... I suspect the expected NOA2 dates in our timelines should shift a bit in the coming day or two.. They have been doing a better job getting the applications processed and I would not be surprised if we see close to 40 or more for the week... This is like the little engine that could... chug .. chug.. chug... whoo whooo :whistle:

We may see some Chistmas visas :thumbs:

That's really good news! :thumbs: Our timeline has been standing still for a while, but it sounds logical... We're hoping NOA2 will come around October or the first of November. :star:

I am also part of the June filers. I hate the waiting!

Welcome to June Filers Johnj!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
I am also part of the June filers. I hate the waiting!

Best of luck on your Journey!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Wendy, Scott, others

How do you compute your Igor's List? I am 428 on the list, Wendy-you seem to be in the 390's but you list 299. Could you shed some light on how you arrive at the number. Thanks in advance.

Timeline
Wendy, Scott, others

How do you compute your Igor's List? I am 428 on the list, Wendy-you seem to be in the 390's but you list 299. Could you shed some light on how you arrive at the number. Thanks in advance.

Berkely List is a little more accurate because it goes back as far as the most recent posted processing date.

Timeline
Wendy, Scott, others

You are 336 on Berkeley

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Wendy, Scott, others

You are 336 on Berkeley

Thanks, always thought the Igor list was a bit outdated because it list hundreds of folks that have not posted in months; I would guess most of the very old NOA1 have either been canceled or approved.

Timeline
Wendy, Scott, others

You are 336 on Berkeley

Thanks, always thought the Igor list was a bit outdated because it list hundreds of folks that have not posted in months; I would guess most of the very old NOA1 have either been canceled or approved.

I guess Scott has a better way of doing things, I went from a link someone had on their timeline and it showed me as #299.. not 399.. I started out as 600 something when I filed, so I consider this an accomplishment. I don't think there's any 100% way of course to know how long it will be, just another way of looking at hope. Bless you and good Luck in your Journey. And now I'm 298 on Berkley, so if it's more accurate, I'm ok with that too :)

Edited by Wendy_n_John

Timeline
Wendy, Scott, others

You are 336 on Berkeley

Not true.. many of those are having a more thorough investigation and take longer... the berkeley list shows where you stand based on a normal approval time...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.