justashooter

a picture is worth a thousand words

250 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hmm....I'm dumbfounded that rhetoric such as "no experience" is an indicator of bad Presidency. However, this thinking is not quite right. First, no President ever had "experience" as President before they ran for Office.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....I'm dumbfounded that rhetoric such as "no experience" is an indicator of bad Presidency. However, this thinking is not quite right. First, no President ever had "experience" as President before they ran for Office.

You don't seem to understand the statement

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

What do you mean?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

What do you mean?

What, you didn't take US presidency 101 in college? Neverthelessm the president is only one guy or gal even, with two arms, two legs, and maybe even has a brain. So how many curtains could anybody put up in a day? Let alone reshape the entire world?

Getting sick of politics and speculation, what is bugging me today, is why has the price of gas increased 74 cents in the last month? Turn on the news and hear it only increased 34 cents, dump bastards can even subtract, $2.75 minus $2.00 is 75 cents. Stores added a ten buck surcharge on a bag of dogfood due to the increased transportation cost, even when diesel fuel dropped way down, they still keep that price up there as well as the price of an airline ticket.

We live in a society where everybody is trying to screw each other and we expect one guy to change everything? What about the rest of us? Are we also dumb and stupid?

I'd rather my man be able to form coherent sentences than use a chain saw.

Just saying.

Perfectly said!!! :thumbs:

Here's the Problem with Obama:

Father was a womanizer and had multiply wives

Obama is self proclaimed dope head

He was raised by his grandmother, and boys raised by woman usually turn out a little on female side

Obama has relatives in USA that are Illegal Aliens

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

lol...and former president bush was a choir boy.

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

what was the question?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

what was the question?

"Does my bum look big in this?"

:rofl::rofl: i thought it was something like that..but missed it..thanks

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
what was the question?

several pages back i asked you how multiple parental abandonments and multiple environmental changes experienced in the first 6-10 years of life affects a child's psyche. more directly, what kind of adult they would typically grow into. to the point, what would their principle character flaws likely be?

come on, you went to the harville hendrix seminars. you've read maslow. you're prolly a behaviour modification therapist, but you have to understand family systems theory as it affects the individual.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg