250 posts in this topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it

Bush and Reagan doing Man's Work

Obama doing Womans' Work

If you say so, but at least OBAMA is 20 million times better as a pres. Regan and Bush both sucked..

You need to step away from the Bong.

Regan is and will be regarded as one of the Greatest President of the 20th Century.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good one

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

why do you hate obama, you unamerican

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
why do you hate obama, you unamerican

we don't hate the guy. we're just disgusted that fraud can rise to power, but hey, thsi is hollywood, right?

obama is unqualified for the position he is in and does not understand or does not like the American legal system, as he violates it's principles at will. he also appears to not like America, in general. putting someone with this kind of deficiencies in a position of power is a waste of opportunity, at best.

let's face it folks, obama was abandoned by multiple trust objects before the age of 10, had no consistent childhood environment, right down to the language spoken and the colors of the people he interacted with. this ties in nicely with the man of retarded emotional development he has become. he is like a raw egg. a shiny shell on the surface, and a bunch of gooey stuff inside. whack him against a mixing bowl once, and it's omlette time...

how 'bout it almaty. you're the paid shrink. what happens to a child's psyche when they get moved around and handed from adult to adult many times during their first 6-10 years? you know the answer, so spill it. oh, that's right. you're a liberal so the truth only applies when you want it to.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, quite the psychosis. This interesting hypothesis based on observations of a guy who not only successfully completed higher education, but went on to successful employment, wrote a couple of reasonably put together books, has an ongoing and successful marriage with children and now has an ongoing and successful career in politics.

One might not like the political views of the man, but to suggest the man is suffering from deep seated psychological issues is, well, just totally bizarre and is either another ridiculous attempt to stir the pot, or simply a manifestations of your own personal delusions.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Mind you, surprised as this whole thread is based on a He Man' value system.

I guess when your wife needs a hand with the chores you are to be found outside firing up your power tools?

Oh, I have a film recommendation for you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Dead Man, with Johnny Depp.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I guess when your wife needs a hand with the chores you are to be found outside firing up your power tools?

Oh, I have a film recommendation for you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Dead Man, with Johnny Depp.

Well duh, didn't you get the memo? The ability to lift a tree stump and fire up a chainsaw is a far superior quality in a president than the ability to rationalize and formulate coherent sentences. :rofl:

let's face it folks, obama was abandoned by multiple trust objects before the age of 10, had no consistent childhood environment, right down to the language spoken and the colors of the people he interacted with. ...

wait a minute - wouldn't that fall into the category of "hybrid vigor" that you are so fond of? Or is it only hybrid vigor when you can import a foreign chick (and exploit the men in their home countries)?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Actually that whole argument about Obama's lack of emotional maturity was almost verbatim from an edition of the Michael Savage show I heard during the November election, along with the "..." innuendo stuff about Obama being "ashamed" about his middle name.

I wonder if "the shooter" is an avid listener...

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Big George: What's a Philistine?

Sally: Well, it's just a real dirty person.

Nobody: Stupid ###### white man.

Nobody: Often the evil stench of white man precedes him

no2.jpg

Note: Hair. Either Ronnie used large quantities of hair products, or he's not working hard enough destroying those shrubs.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Big George: What's a Philistine?

Sally: Well, it's just a real dirty person.

Nobody: Stupid ###### white man.

Nobody: Often the evil stench of white man precedes him

:thumbs:

no2.jpg

Note: Hair. Either Ronnie used large quantities of hair products, or he's not working hard enough destroying those shrubs.

She's onto something, and the clothes look a little too clean - was this *shock horror* staged???