a picture is worth a thousand words

250 posts in this topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

This thread (I mean the first post pictures/idea) is so stupid. I didn't vote for Obama, don't agree with many things he does, and I still think that's a completely stupid thing to post. I didn't know using a chainsaw or cutting trees was a prerequisite to the presidency. Oh no!!!! Obama is being helpful!!! :o We don't want helpful people as president!! (BTW I also do not dislike the other fellows pictured, I am an equal opportunity non-hater.)

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline
Hmm...I think those buffs up guy prefer woman to control them. Good for them. I don't let any woman control. We are on equal grounds.

I salute my wife every morning. :whistle:

Col. Jessep: There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, 'cause this is true: if you haven't gotten a ####### from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by.

no3.jpg

why is he hanging curtains over an exit?

It's probably a photoshop.

And howz'bout that guy sniffing Obamas rear... is he photoshopped too?

I thought that was you.

Well there's your problem...... thinkin everyone shares your sense of "fun".

:bonk:

No sense of humor, huh? I'm surprised since you voted for Bush.

We as americans are proud of our President.............

We - Are you speaking French?

I would not say "We" as Americans are Proud of our President

He really hasn't done much since he has become President.

Lets see how History Judges him when he is Former President

I think comparison will be equal to Jimmy Carter

So don't put word in my mouth or other Americans mouths by saying "We are Proud of our President"

Were you proud of W?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
What about heavy insulated drapes on a seven foot high 108" wide picture window? But I do need my wife's help in doing that, have a stud finder and whenever I turn it on, it beeps like crazy, but doesn't when she uses it.

so that's how your wife found you. :whistle:

Yep, you women can find a stud finder at Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, and any hardware store that sells tools.

Range in price from 6 to 50 bucks, but the cheap ones do not penetrate very deep, need a good one with variable penetration, find one that penetrates deep to find a good stud. Then that stud will be solid for you to screw.

What about heavy insulated drapes on a seven foot high 108" wide picture window? But I do need my wife's help in doing that, have a stud finder and whenever I turn it on, it beeps like crazy, but doesn't when she uses it.

Yep, you women can find a stud finder at Sears, Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, and any hardware store that sells tools.

Range in price from 6 to 50 bucks, but the cheap ones do not penetrate very deep, need a good one with variable penetration, find one that penetrates deep to find a good stud. Then that stud will be solid for you to screw.

Penetration is the key.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
we as americans are proud of our President and me as a black american take offense to what you say, not just because he is black, but because of your demeaning nature.

Maybe you said the same thing about Bush and previous presidents but I doubt it. Remember the "not my president" stuff in 2001?

He really hasn't done much since he has become President.

He spent a record amount on nothing so that's something.

where did all of that money go? i bet some went into his buddie's pockets.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:bonk: Ohhhh Lord, you going to open up can of worms and take this a differnt direction

:lol:

i dont get it

Bush and Reagan doing Man's Work

Obama doing Womans' Work

If you say so, but at least OBAMA is 20 million times better as a pres. Regan and Bush both sucked..

You need to step away from the Bong.

Regan is and will be regarded as one of the Greatest President of the 20th Century.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:bonk: Ohhhh Lord, you going to open up can of worms and take this a differnt direction

:lol:

we're professional thread hijackers around here. :innocent:

i dont get it

Obama doing Womans' Work

If you say so, but at least OBAMA is 20 million times better as a pres. Regan and Bush both sucked..

Regan is and will be regarded as one of the Greatest President of the 20th Century.

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
i dont get it

Obama doing Womans' Work

Reagan is so last century! :whistle: