a picture is worth a thousand words

250 posts in this topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Here is an answer to the parent question. As good brother shrinks will also agree. Counseling does not dwell on the past. Good coundseling deals with coping and future plans. As for the Past and parents: Parents give you the crayons in life, its up to you to draw the picture. Obama could have easily been a dope head womanizer continued on welfare eh. Instead he went to Harvard and etc.. went on to become President. So he is a great role model of our diverse and dishearted youth, esp minorities. You dont have to have a big redneck daddy and an apron wearing brownie baking momma to become something or someone in USA.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Here is an answer to the parent question. As good brother shrinks will also agree. Counseling does not dwell on the past. Good coundseling deals with coping and future plans. As for the Past and parents: Parents give you the crayons in life, its up to you to draw the picture. Obama could have easily been a dope head womanizer continued on welfare eh. Instead he went to Harvard and etc.. went on to become President. So he is a great role model of our diverse and dishearted youth, esp minorities. You dont have to have a big redneck daddy and an apron wearing brownie baking momma to become something or someone in USA.

Great post, sister! :thumbs::yes:

Great post, sister! :thumbs::yes:

Steve loves a great therapist, especially when someone else is buyin!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Reagon sure was a great leader, but bush I don't think so. A picture indeed is worth thousand words but it doesn't always mean that a picture will

always be true and sometimes if a male/guy does a chore which a women might do, doesn't make him ** or less mainly.

I agree with 'askfruitcakelady' obama became president by acting smart and working hard, he didn't take the path Reagon and Bush took by 1st becoming governors and then runing for president, rather the went for highter form of government i.e. senate for 4 year and then went to become a president.

Just my thought.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

what a foolishly naive post. failure to acknowledge where people come from leads to confusion in understanding where they are and where they are going. it may also lead to surprise at the method of transit.

back to the taboo: how was it that obama was accepted into higher education? who paid for the cost? what citizenship status did obama claim in his applications? we will never know, because he has refused to allow release of the information. refusal to release begs the question: what is he hiding?

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

what a foolishly naive post. failure to acknowledge where people come from leads to confusion in understanding where they are and where they are going. it may also lead to surprise at the method of transit.

back to the taboo: how was it that obama was accepted into higher education? who paid for the cost? what citizenship status did obama claim in his applications? we will never know, because he has refused to allow release of the information. refusal to release begs the question: what is he hiding?

Well that's just meaningless garbage.

As to the second paragraph - if Obama were still running for election such things might be meaningful, though in my view far too much emphasis and importance is placed on inane garbage that's wholly irrelevant to the running of the country.

This being the same country that fixates on a two line quote by a Supreme Court nominee for weeks without attempting to do any further scrutiny.

Its not surprising. But it is hilarious to watch the talking heads whip up the outrage on cue.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
if you gave USCIS false information in your admission application, they can throw you out tomorrow.

the same principle applies to osama.

Brilliant analysis Mr Shooter. I'm sure if we can uncover the big secret that Obama's mother didn't pay for a week of pre-school, its proof positive that he's a liar and a cheat.

On the bolded - The Shooter really needs some new material for his stand-up act. It doesn't make sense either - as far as Osama Bin Laden goes, I imagine that giving false information to the USCIS would be the least of his problems.

Edited by Private Pike

if you gave USCIS false information in your admission application, they can throw you out tomorrow.

the same principle applies to osama.

Brilliant analysis Mr Shooter. I'm sure if we can uncover the big secret that Obama's mother didn't pay for a week of pre-school, its proof positive that he's a liar and a cheat.

On the bolded - The Shooter really needs some new material for his stand-up act. It doesn't make sense either - as far as Osama Bin Laden goes, I imagine that giving false information to the USCIS would be the least of his problems.

If this is his stand up act, he bombed big time.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015