a picture is worth a thousand words

250 posts in this topic

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

whatever happened to the position that no one should be compared to a primate?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
redfish.jpg

The comparison is still racist.

by your definition, buddy.

that's the trouble with debating a liberal. they insist on using their own definitions, and can't imagine a world in any way different from the rainbow brite fantasy...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How can someone sit there and deny an obvious stereotype (especially someone who employs stereotypes on a regular basis) and claim ignorance of this particular one?

As I said it isn't half as clever as the shooter seems to think it is.

What an idiot.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It's not fair is it, you can't compare Obama's wife to an ape without being called racist?

:rolleyes:

how about if i call her a mean hearted corrupt conniving ######?

that's reserved for hillary.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
redfish.jpg

The comparison is still racist.

by your definition, buddy.

that's the trouble with debating a liberal. they insist on using their own definitions, and can't imagine a world in any way different from the rainbow brite fantasy...

I think the definition of a Red Herring, and what a racist is is pretty clear cut. You're guilty on both charges whether you like it or not.

Timeline

I see what Shooter is saying. Basing ideology on race and ethnic origin is, in of itself, racist. The basic idea behind the civil rights movement was that black and whites could be equal. At the time, blacks were segregated based upon their race.

How equal is today's society when we differentiate based on what was initially meant to be erased? I realize some might say "you're racist," but I'm not. In fact, I'm the opposite. I believe in equality for everyone and that has no bearing on someone's race, ethnic origin or religion. Therefore, I don't believe anyone should be treated differently based upon factors in which they had no say.

To simply say "comparing a black man with a monkey" is racist is glaringly ignorant. It's racist to base an insult on race alone.

It's not fair is it, you can't compare Obama's wife to an ape without being called racist?

:rolleyes:

how about if i call her a mean hearted corrupt conniving ######?

You can, if that makes you happy. That's not racist. I don't quite know how you know her well enough to make that observation, but it's not racist.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
I see what Shooter is saying. Basing ideology on race and ethnic origin is, in of itself, racist. The basic idea behind the civil rights movement was that black and whites could be equal. At the time, blacks were segregated based upon their race.

How equal is today's society when we differentiate based on what was initially meant to be erased? I realize some might say "you're racist," but I'm not. In fact, I'm the opposite. I believe in equality for everyone and that has no bearing on someone's race, ethnic origin or religion. Therefore, I don't believe anyone should be treated differently based upon factors in which they had no say.

To simply say "comparing a black man with a monkey" is racist is glaringly ignorant. It's racist to base an insult on race alone.

rolleyes.jpg

I thought racism was obvious to people. I thought wrong. If you think it's not racist to refer to a black person as a monkey, or a character from a planet of the apes movie, then your lack of understanding of racism is beyond me.

Timeline

rolleyes.jpg

I thought racism was obvious to people. I thought wrong. If you think it's not racist to refer to a black person as a monkey, or a character from a planet of the apes movie, then your lack of understanding of racism is beyond me.

You're right -- I don't understand racism, simply because it's one-sided and fails to take into account anyone outside of a certain group. By claiming racism in such a manner, you have actually perpetrated racism yourself.

Instead of using racism, perhaps we should use egalitarianism. That means equal rights for everyone, regardless of their race, ethnicity and religion.

Edited by DeadPoolX

Filed: Timeline

rolleyes.jpg

It's racist when you, an enlightened white man, must protect the helpless black man (woman is this case) from the ignorant white man.

Edited by Mister_Bill