Waitingpatiently

UPDATE ON USCIS WEBSITE

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am new to this website, but I'm no different from you guys. I'm waiting patiently for my fiance's NOA2... i've been always going on the USCIS website routinely and found this information posted on May 29,2009 and thought it would relieve us to know what is going on with their performance on processing our case.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments...nce_mar2009.pdf

Please don't lose hope, if you filed correctly and truthfully, nothing can go wrong, all that's needed right now is to just be patient. We know we will get a response from them sooner or later, the anxiety kicks in because we don't know when!!!

btw i'm a february '09 filer

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Hi everyone, I am new to this website, but I'm no different from you guys. I'm waiting patiently for my fiance's NOA2... i've been always going on the USCIS website routinely and found this information posted on May 29,2009 and thought it would relieve us to know what is going on with their performance on processing our case.

Please don't lose hope, if you filed correctly and truthfully, nothing can go wrong, all that's needed right now is to just be patient. We know we will get a response from them sooner or later, the anxiety kicks in because we don't know when!!!

i read it but my lil brain s confused...lol

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

basically the i-129f section is saying that the delays in our approvals are because of the i-130 applications and now that that's out of the way and mostly completed as of march 2009, there is an increase in completing the process of the i-129f cases and sending out approvals

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

oOoOoO AWESOME!!!

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

basically the i-129f section is saying that the delays in our approvals are because of the i-130 applications and now that that's out of the way and mostly completed as of march 2009, there is an increase in completing the process of the i-129f cases and sending out approvals

where does it say that because i didn't read that anywhere. i hope you are correct but i would like to see it.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

where does it say that because i didn't read that anywhere. i hope you are correct but i would like to see it.

lol if you go all the way down to page 4 of 9, "Over the past few years, because of limited resources, we prioritized the completion of I-130 petitions

where visas were immediately (or soon to be) available. We have made sufficient progress across all

benefit categories and are now addressing the remaining family-based petitions where a visa is not

immediately available." ... the remaining referring to i-129f i guess

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
lol if you go all the way down to page 4 of 9, "Over the past few years, because of limited resources, we prioritized the completion of I-130 petitions

where visas were immediately (or soon to be) available. We have made sufficient progress across all

benefit categories and are now addressing the remaining family-based petitions where a visa is not

NO... I-129F's whether for K-1 or K-3 are IMMEDIATELY available visas.... They are referring to family based visas that are subject to annual quotas

YMMV

NO... I-129F's whether for K-1 or K-3 are IMMEDIATELY available visas.... They are referring to family based visas that are subject to annual quotas

oh really? i'm confused now...the gray line that indications pending not ripe meaning they are on RFE ... and the brown line are pending cases that are not on RFE... i thought i-130 is for immediate relative or preference relative hence family based?

oh really? i'm confused now...the gray line that indications pending not ripe meaning they are on RFE ... and the brown line are pending cases that are not on RFE... i thought i-130 is for immediate relative or preference relative hence family based?

btw i just checked the website and if you look under family based forms.. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...0004718190aRCRD

i-129 f is included

Timeline

and? I-129F's are always immediately available visas. The memo says they will go to petitions that are for beneficiaries that are for visas NOT immediately available... this would be unmarried/married children over the age of 21, brothers/sisters, etc...

YMMV

and? I-129F's are always immediately available visas. The memo says they will go to petitions that are for beneficiaries that are for visas NOT immediately available... this would be unmarried/married children over the age of 21, brothers/sisters, etc...

okie dokie if you say so

Timeline

okie dokie if you say so

I don't say so... it is what was written..... you just concluded the sentence to mean something it was not.

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for posting this, a good read after seeing very little progress last month.

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There was just a misunderstanding. Are you a mad person? Lighten up. At least she took the time to even provide the information so we can all read it and get an understanding.Goodness! :whistle:

okie dokie if you say so

I don't say so... it is what was written..... you just concluded the sentence to mean something it was not.

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

***HUBBY COMES HOME DEC 12TH OUR 9 MONTH ANNIVERSARY***

** Thank God he is home**

~God's timing is best~ it is indeed!!

Feb 18 2010....Greencard in production

Feb 26 2010....Greencard received in mail

7453977xtc.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is for sure, encouraging. I have been seeing lately a lot of people getting approved at the USCIS a tad bit quicker than the norms of before. What a nice trend!

James

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Bogota, Colombia

Event Date

Marriage: 2009-04-30

I-130 Sent: 2009-05-14

I-130 Approved: 2009-08-25

NVC Received: 2009-09-09

Interview Date: 2009-11-19

Visa Received: 2009-11-25

US Entry Target Date: 2010-01-08

S. Korea La Vida Loca: 2010-04-07

Returned to USA: 2011-04-06

Removal of Conditions: 2012-01-08

I-751 Biometrics: 2012-03-02

I-751 Approved: 2012-09-07

N400 Sent: 2012-10-10

Biometrics: 2012-11-02

Interview: 2013-01-09

Oath: 2013-02-22

Citizenship: 2013-02-22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.